Author Topic: Idiot from Shas please don't show Beirut celebration  (Read 38122 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Idiot from Shas please don't show Beirut celebration
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 01:43:24 PM »
  Rabbi Israel Dovid Weiss AKA Rabbi Phillistine Davey White ;D ;D ;D
Who knows this N.K. person
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 01:45:55 PM »
We should not forget that even though Smolmert the nazi is up to his neck and up his tuchis in investigations, Shas and ROY are staying steadfast in the govt to enable more jews to be slaughtered. Are you sure he is a jew from an arab country and not just a plain Arab?
All joking aside, I think it is extremely legitimate to wonder why a Jew so scholarly and so learned in Torah would come to make decisions that have been so destructive to the people of Israel and indeed, his own Sfardim followers. I do not doubt that ROY is extremely intelligent, but his intellect has almost invariably been used to make halachic rulings that have been terrible for the nation of Israel (and disputed by a great many other rabbis). What is his agenda and why is he so enamored of left-wing policies?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »
All NK members, of any nation, ought to immediately be exiled to their true holy capital, Riyadh.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 01:50:18 PM »
All NK members, of any nation, ought to immediately be exiled to their true holy capital, Riyadh.
True  :-\ ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »
at least neturei karta are honest.

And they don't want to kill jews. 

If you had any real criticism for them, then fine. I do too. But all I see is you taking the piss.
Or as we also say in britain , "taking the mickey". I see you have neither of these expressions in america
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taking_the_piss

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 01:54:44 PM »
at least neturei karta are honest.

If you had any real criticism for them, then fine. I do too. But all I see is you taking the piss.
Or as we also say in britain , "taking the mickey". I see you have neither of these expressions in america

This has been one of the most frightening and disingenuous posts in the history of this forum. If Neturei Karta doesn't want to kill Jews than neither does achmedinajad.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »
neturei karta pray for the peaceful dismantlement of the state.
And they do so in front of arabs.
And always say they want it done peacefully.

Ahmedinejad, threatened to wipe israel off the map. (though they don't seem to think he said so).

Neturei Karta stand with arab terrorists, that's the problem.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 01:59:30 PM »
Marching for Hezbollah in Tehran and denying the Holocaust while hugging David Duke isn't wanting to kill Jews?

Speaking as one who claims to be a very devout Jew, shouldn't you be making aliyah rather than living in the Galut?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »
neturei karta pray for the peaceful dismantlement of the state.
I have absolutely nothing to add to this post. Absolutely no need to add anything either.

:)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »
Marching for Hezbollah in Tehran and denying the Holocaust while hugging David Duke isn't wanting to kill Jews?

Speaking as one who claims to be a very devout Jew, shouldn't you be making aliyah rather than living in the Galut?

They do not deny the holocaust.
(I have heard one neturei karta type guy in one youtube video refer to "so-called holocaust". A weird expression to use, and one that most would not use. They have issues with the word israel, or even - depending on context - the term eretz yisrael.   Most of them are ashkenazi and have had relatives die in the holocaust. They don't deny it and are on record many times saying they do not deny it. The idea that they deny it is clearly a fabrication against them. They did attend a holocaust denial conference.  So did barry chamish plan to. But he is not a holocaust denier. He just wanted to spread his message.   )
If  you listened to them in their own words, and I don't think you  have the ability to understand different mentalities, it is too intricate, and you lack the philosophically-logical skills to do so, but if you could, then you would not be accusing them of denying the holocaust.

Don't expect that a bunch of people with black hats and beards  marching with the enemy, would mean the same thing as a normally dressed person doing it. They have their own ideology. Very very alien to anything you are familiar with.  And they have their ideas about how to interact with gentiles.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 02:18:42 PM »
Like making apperances on stage in Washington on Shabbos with anti Israel phillistines.Maaris ayin

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »
Like making apperances on stage in Washington on Shabbos with anti Israel phillistines.Maaris ayin

You are also not a deep thinker. Talking about Maris Ayin

You spent years (was 5 ? 10 ? 15?  years?!!!!) in yeshiva, and contribute nothing to torah discussions. By that I mean you don't even participate in them.

Anyhow,  from what I understand, Maris Ayin is a permitted action that people might see and then think you are some sin, and then think oh, they can do it.

Making appearances on shabbat is wrong. They are breaking shabbat.

But even if maris ayin applies to breaking a halacha.
Nobody is going to say "oh, well if neturei karta can break shabbat then so can I".

Their ideology of course, they think they are saving life., and so they think it's ok. They are certainly wrong

I don't know what point you are trying to make here. 

That they make the sin of maris ayin.
They make the sin of breaking shabbat. What is your point here.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 02:35:03 PM by q_q_ »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »
They do not deny the holocaust.
(I have heard one neturei karta type guy in one youtube video refer to "so-called holocaust". A weird expression to use, and one that most would not use. They have issues with the word israel, or even - depending on context - the term eretz yisrael.   Most of them are ashkenazi and have had relatives die in the holocaust. They don't deny it and are on record many times saying they do not deny it. The idea that they deny it is clearly a fabrication against them. They did attend a holocaust denial conference. 
;D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 02:45:17 PM »

You spent years (was 5 ? 10 ? 15?  years?!!!!) in yeshiva, and contribute nothing to torah discussions. By that I mean you don't even participate in them.

Anyhow,  from what I understand, Maris Ayin is a permitted action that people might see and then think you are some sin, and then think oh, they can do it.

Nobody is going to say "oh, well if neturei karta can break shabbat then so can I".

Their ideology of course, they think they are saving life., and so they think it's ok. They are certainly wrong

Ok, you have just made two personal attacks, on both Mord and Chaimfan. It seems like anyone who doesn't support neturei karta is not a thinker in your eyes. Its funny how you looked for anything possible that is negative about aubavitch yet you seek to praise the neuterei karta beasts.
I hope Chaim enforces his zero tolerance of personal attacks. You are clearly not a kahanist.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 02:54:20 PM »
DownwithIslam, there is no need for you to come up with a comeback to everything that this poster says.

Everyone can see that he is defending Neturei Karta.

There is absolutely nothing that we can say that will trump his own plain, public words.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »
DWI.

I do not support neturei karta in any way.

But I will defend them from certain criticisms that I think are wrong.

I wouldn't say I support or do not support lubavitch, but I have given them a little bit of money.  Not because I agree with them, but because I have made use of their services on purim, and , anyhow, I already told you the good things I have a to say about lubavitch, and I hope they continue their great services.   You seem to like playing the game of only saying nice things about lubavitch..  And if people don't play your game or disagree with them you get upset and talk nonsense. You have a very simple pathetic mind and attitude. I find it very upsetting to see a jew so lacking in intelligence as you are, because it endangers jewish survival. It makes me feel that we just got lucky with the fact that you are a right winger, and if you pass on your mind to the next generation, they may go to the left just as easily and stupidly as you behave in the right. With such intellectually stagnant thought, we could all end up like lemmings, doing something stupid together and dying.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2008, 03:01:05 PM »
q_q, what is there to defend when a group of so-called Jews places flowers on Arafat's grave, or when they go to Iran for Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial conference?  Or how about when they say that Israel should be dismantled? 

Also, although you and DownwithIslam don't see eye to eye, he is no lemming whatsoever.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2008, 03:03:28 PM »
Shas's crooks never cease to amaze me 'don't show celebration in Beirut'.I think they should show it all, the shas criminal doesn't want to see what a Govt that he sits with did ;D

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/150009 

Atias Begs Media to Tone Down Nasrallah Coverage

(IsraelNN.com) Minister of Communications Ariel Atias (Shas) asked the Israeli media Wednesday to reduce the amount of air time it gives to scenes of jubilation in Beirut. "As one who is aware of the media's power and abilities, to create psychological warfare and hurt morale, and despite the ability and important need… of a pluralistic media in a democratic country to broadcast everything, and from everywhere in the world, I turn to you with a request to spare the citizens of Israel, on this difficult day, the harsh sights of the cynical and cruel leader's blood-dance."

"This is not censorship," Atias said. "I am aware that this is up to each newsroom to consider, and all I ask is that you spare the feelings of the people of Israel, who are in pain right now." Atias asked the media to "spare us the scenes of the celebrants because this is an integral part of Hizbullah's warfare."

in defense of this Shas guy...I would simply say that the news should report fact...nothing more.  He isn't telling the news what to do and he wants to "spare the feelings of the mourners". Also not to cause trouble within the country if anyone gets angry and start hurting innocent people because of it..i see what he means.

However, on the angle of hiding scenes of what our enemies think and do..that's wrong...we need to know our enemy and how much they hate us..and we shoudl hate our enemies who wish to kill us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2008, 03:04:33 PM »
I did not curse ROY.

you did once, but chaim corrected you and you stopped...same with DWI..

or did i get you two mixed up?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »
More than a year ago, I did make an inappropriate poll about Ovadia Yosef. I admit this and have nothing to hide or lie about. Chaim rebuked me and I stopped and have not slandered him since.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »
I had no idea that "Abdallah" is the Arabic translation of the Hebrew Obadiah.

Sure it is, but you just have to switch gods.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2008, 03:20:48 PM »
q_q, what is there to defend when a group of so-called Jews places flowers on Arafat's grave, or when they go to Iran for Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial conference?  Or how about when they say that Israel should be dismantled? 

Also, although you and DownwithIslam don't see eye to eye, he is no lemming whatsoever.

Lisa, thank you for sticking up for me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2008, 03:21:15 PM »
Sure it is, but you just have to switch gods.
LOL

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2008, 03:21:42 PM »

Lisa, thank you for sticking up for me.

Did you see the post where he makes fun of mord? I have the quote above. From now on, we need to concentrate on the trouble makers such as QQ and not generalize and tell everyone to behave. I am not sure how much more the admins want to put up with. He makes fun of Me, Chaimfan and mord, attacks Chabad while praising the neturei karta. Do we need him to start trying to raise money for hamas right on this very forum?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 03:24:25 PM »
DownwithIslam, listen to what I said earlier. We do not need to say another word to him. Indeed, we shouldn't. We need to let his own words stand out loud and clear.