Author Topic: Moron Compares Eastern European Jews To Blacks  (Read 12513 times)

grumpy

Re: Moron Compares Eastern European Jews To Blacks
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2007, 07:51:15 AM »
That man has no Negro blood in him what so ever. His features are roman. Sorry. No black blood in the man in the pic grumpy.
His facial features are indeed fully caucasoid, but his hair clearly is not.

3% of Ashkenazi Jews carry African mtdna. How can you be so sure that ANY Ashkenazi Jew has "no negro blood whatsoever?"

grumpy

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2007, 08:00:30 AM »
By the way, here's ANOTHER (earlier) Israeli peer-reviewed study that found 3% Sub-Saharan mtdna in Polish Jews, as well as 2% in Romanian Jews, 1.6% in Russian Jews, 3% in German Jews, and 2% in French Jews.

http://www.nature.com/ejhg/journal/v12/n5/suppinfo/5201156a.html

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2007, 08:25:46 AM »
Grumpy, are you certain this guy (who has the bluest eyes I've ever seen) didn't just go to the hairdressers' and get a fancy cut?

If they can fly men to the moon and split the atom they can make a white man's hair look kinky.

Don't make a mountain of a mole hill.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2007, 09:11:51 AM »
To grumpy jews are more closely related to shetland islanders and norwegians   http://racialreality.shorturl.com/

http://racialreality.shorturl.com/

Haplogroup Q is rare in European populations as well.  It occurs in low percentages in Hungary (2.6%) and much higher percentages in Siberia (Tambets et al. 2004).  It can be found among populations in Norway and the Shetland Islands of Scotland where many Norwegian Vikings settled.  The frequency of Haplogroup Q among Scandinavians  is comparable to that found in Ashkenazim (Faux, private correspondence).  It appears that Norwegians/Shetlanders and Ashkenazi Jews possess the highest percentages of haplogroup Q of any populations in Europe – a rare link between two very different populations who may share a common ancestor from Central Asia or Eastern Europe.  Interestingly, Scandinavians and Shetlanders also possess high levels of haplogroup R1a1 as well, perhaps some of it originating from Central Asian sources (Faux, private correspondence).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 09:20:57 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2007, 09:13:09 AM »
Fruit replies to grumpy:  "...are you certain this guy (who has the bluest eyes I've ever seen) didn't just go to the hairdressers' and get a fancy cut?..."

FIRST OF ALL, FRUIT, LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT THAT "PHOTOSHOPPED" PICTURE FORGERY...NOTICE THAT THE "WOMAN" IS NOT A WOMAN AT ALL, BUT IN FACT APPEARS TO BE THE ONLY REAL MAN IN THAT PICTURE!

THEN LOOK AT "JERRY CURLS" ON THE RIGHT...

NOTICE THE ICE BLUE CONTACT LENSES....

SEE THE HAIRLINE WHERE THE CURLS WIG HAS MAKEUP TO BLEND IT INTO THE SCALP?.....

CLEARLY NO REAL WHITE MAN HAS EVER HAD HAIR THAT RESEMBLES THAT PHONY ORLON WIG....

NEITHER HAS ANY JEW OR META-JEW, FOR THAT MATTER.

YOU SEE, FRUIT,.....THE WHOLE "STUDY" IN DEBATE IS FRAUDULENT TO BEGIN WITH, BECAUSE AUTHORITIES HIGH UP WITH WHOM I AM IN REGULAR CONTACT TELL ME THAT IT IS NOTHING BUT A "RIG" JOB CONCOCTED BY MARXIST COMMUNISTS OF AFRICAN NEGRO ORIGIN.

THESE "FLY-BY" SIMIANS RECEIVED A GRANT FROM NONE OTHER THAN KHOFFI ANNUS HISOWNSELF, TO DEVISE A PLOY WHEREBY ALL PURE WHITE MEN ARE TO BE PSYCHOLOGICALLY DEBILITATED THROUGH PHONY U.N. PROPAGANDA "SCIENTIFIC STUDIES."

I NOW HOLD IN MY HAND A PHOTOCOPY, MARKED "EYES ONLY" OF THE ORIGINAL ORDER FROM THE U.N. TO THE SCIENTISTS IN QUESTION, WITH KHOFFI'S SIGNATURE AT THE BOTTOM TO PROVE IT!

FURTHERMORE, THE "SCIENTISTS" IN QUESTION ARE IN FACT HOMONIDS FROM BENIN, AND WATUSIS FROM EAST AFRICA....

THEY CHANGED THEIR GIVEN NAMES TO THOSE OF JEWISH NAMES, THREATENED THE GOV'T OF ISRAEL TO ISSUE "PERMANENT RESIDENT" VISAS TO THEM TO TEACH & STUDY IN ISRAEL...

I HAVE SEEN THEIR VISA PHOTOS....AND THEY ARE AS BLACK AS THE INSIDE OF A KIWI SHOE POLISH TIN!

ADDING INSULT TO THE INJURY TO ALL REAL WHITE PEOPLE, THE STUDY CLAIMS THAT THERE IS AN "ADMIXTURE FROM SUB-SAHARA DNA".

IT IS AN INDISPUTABLE FACT THAT THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS OF THE ENTIRE AFRICAN CONTINENT WERE ALL ACTUALLY PURE WHITE RACE!!!

ALL THESE PHONY HOTTENTOTS MANAGED TO PROVE IS THE RACIAL INTEGRITY OF THE PURE WHITE RACE!

CASE CLOSED!

grumpy

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2007, 10:27:20 AM »
Grumpy, are you certain this guy (who has the bluest eyes I've ever seen) didn't just go to the hairdressers' and get a fancy cut?

If they can fly men to the moon and split the atom they can make a white man's hair look kinky.
Er, that's within the relm of possibility, I suppose. But why search for a ridiculous explanation like that when A) Many other Jews have hair like him and B) TWO DIFFERENT GENETIC STUDIES CONFIRM THAT JEWS HAVE AFRICAN BLOOD?
Don't make a mountain of a mole hill.
Who's making mountains? I don't see why this is such a big deal.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2007, 03:51:47 PM »
grumpy continues his National Alliance Agenda:
"...3% of Ashkenazi Jews carry African mtdna. How can you be so sure that ANY Ashkenazi Jew has "no negro blood whatsoever?"..."

WE CAN'T BE 100% SURE, GRUMPY!....

OBVIOUSLY THE PURE WHITE JEWS IN POLAND, GERMANY, SCANDINAVIA, LITHUANIA, PRUSSIA, HUNGARY, ETC....

SOMEHOW ALLOWED AN APOSTATE TO JOIN THEIR RANKS!...

SOMEONE WHO HAD, THROUGH ILLICIT SEXUAL RELATIONS, CONTRACTED THE BAD GERMS FROM THE ALREADY POLLUTED EUROPEAN POPULATIONS WITHIN WHICH THEY WERE LIVING!

DON'T YOU SEE, GRUMPY?....

THE JEWS MUST HAVE CAUGHT NEGRITIS GERMS FROM THE BLONDE BLUE EYED BABES JUST LIKE THE ONES WHO TORTURE "FRUIT" BY BEGGING NEGROES TO "HAVE THEIR WAY WITH THEM"!

ONCE THE GERMS ARE IN THEIR BODIES, THEY'RE THERE TO STAY!

ONLY LATER, WHEN THEY PRETEND TO BE VIRGINS AND GET MARRIED IN THE CHURCH, DO THEY GIVE BIRTH TO EUROPEAN BABIES WHICH QUICKLY MORPH INTO SEMI-UBANGIS AND META-TROGLODYTES.

MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, THE "SMILING BRIDE" IS LAUGHING AT HER ENTIRE TOWN; KNOWING SECRETLY THAT SHE PASSED ON THE NEGRITIS, INCLUDING TO INNOCENT JEWISH BOYS IN THE GHETTOS.

SO....THERE YOU HAVE IT!

EVEN IF THOSE RIDICULOUS STUDIES ARE ONLY 1/2 RIGHT, THEY PROVE THE FACTS ABOVE WITH SCIENTIFIC PRECISION.

SUMMARY:

THE JEWS, AN ANCIENT PEOPLE, SHARE SUB-SAHARAN DNA DATING BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME, WHEN THE ENTIRE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN IT WAS PURE WHITE.

THE EUROPEANS, ON THE OTHER HAND, ARE A RELATIVELY NEW RACIAL DEVELOPMENT.

THEIR GENE POOL STARTED OUT QUITE GOOD.

SOON, GROWING RICH AND PROSPEROUS, THEIR WOMENFOLK BOUGHT TICKETS TO SAIL ON CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE TOURS TO AFRICA.

JUST TWO WEEKS LATER, THEY ALL BROUGHT HOME BLACK BLOOD TO SHARE WITH UNSUSPECTING MALE PARAMOURS.

THANKS, GRUMPY, FOR MAKING US AWARE OF THE DANGERS TO OUR RACIAL PURITY WHICH AWAIT US FOR OUR NOT ENDING THE EXILE BY RETURNING TO THE LAND OF ISRAEL.

grumpy

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
No, it's always been Jewish girls who had a soft spot for negroids. That's why roughly almost 1% of Ashkenazi Jews' male ancestors are black Africans.

Check out the data on y-chromosome haplotypes for Ashkenazi Jews:

http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/Behar_contrasting.pdf

Here's an article about a Jewish mulatto girl who was conceived when her Jewish mother cheated on her Jewish husband with a black. The mother and cuckold lied to the girl about her true ancestry until she was in college. The genetic evidence above suggests that this sort of thing has been going on for some time.

http://www.ajlmagazine.com/content/012007/laceyschwartz.html
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:07:35 AM by grumpy »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 11:32:57 AM »
Re:  "grumpy's hidden agenda"

JUST LINK TO HIS "AMERICAN JEWISH LIFE" MAGAZINE ON HIS POSTS AND SEE FOR YOURSELF...

IT'S A COMMUNIST/HOMOSEXUAL/LESBIAN/GAY/BI/TRANSGENDER PROPAGANDA ARM OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER (known in the world of publishing as Creative Loafing).

EVERY BRANCH & ARM OF THIS INTERNATIONALIST FRONT "PUBLISHING" HOUSE SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY INVESTIGATED BY A HOUSE COMMITTEE ON UNAMERICAN ACTIVITIES.

"AJL NAMED BEST LOCAL MAGAZINE"

"Atlanta Jewish Life Magazine was just named the best local magazine in Atlanta by Creative Loafing in their annual "Best of Atlanta" issue which hits newsstands this week."

"You don't have to be Jewish to appreciate ATLANTA JEWISH LIFE. The magazine, which first published in the spring of 2001, comes out every other month and features short, sharply written articles on topics ranging from a Jewish girl's journey to learn more about her infamous mobster uncle to a profile on Jewish comedian (and former Atlantan) David Cross."

"...Editor Benyamin Cohen hasn't missed a beat as he's vested the publication with a young, hip sensibility..."

"...The July-August issue's cover, "Jewish Radio Mafia: A Photo Essay," is a brilliant, "Sopranos"-esque photo lineup of 12 of Atlanta's Jewish radio personalities, including 99X's Jimmy Baron and NPR's Lois Reitzes..."

<<"...I couldn't be more thrilled," says Michael Jacobson, AJL's publisher since January 2005...">>

<<"...It's gratifying to see other people finally notice the quality we're trying to achieve...">>

WELL IN THAT CASE, YOU SICK TWISTED KIKE, YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY THRILLED AND GRATIFIED, BECAUSE WE'VE DEFINITELY TAKEN NOTICE OF THE "QUALITY" WHICH YOU'RE TRYING TO ACHIEVE WITH YOUR LYING POSTS & EVIL AGENDA.

GRUMPY EXPOSES THE TRUE REASON FOR HIS POSTS HERE WHICH ARE OBSESSED WITH CLAIMING JEWS ARE MULATTOES!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE SOLE "GRUMPY'S FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE" USED FOR INFORMATION ON THE JEWISH PEOPLE:

http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/Behar_contrasting.pdf[/url]

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 01:41:05 PM »
No, it's always been Jewish girls who had a soft spot for negroids. That's why roughly almost 1% of Ashkenazi Jews' male ancestors are black Africans.

Check out the data on y-chromosome haplotypes for Ashkenazi Jews:

http://www.familytreedna.com/pdf/Behar_contrasting.pdf

Here's an article about a Jewish mulatto girl who was conceived when her Jewish mother cheated on her Jewish husband with a black. The mother and cuckold lied to the girl about her true ancestry until she was in college. The genetic evidence above suggests that this sort of thing has been going on for some time.

That article was EXCELLENT!!  Not bad on the eyes either.  Thanks Grumpy.

YZ
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 01:44:19 PM by Kananga »

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 03:18:41 PM »
Why did you ban him Yaacov?   You know, I know of at least one member here who is WIDELY know to be Jew Hater, whose contributions here are none but toxic rants about Muslims and Blacks.  But you have never said one thing about this poster.

Grumpy's "agenda" was not the least bit antisemitic. At least not to me anyway. The link he posted was to American Jewish Life magazine.  This month's feature happens to be on American black jews.  What's the problem with that?  I thought you were okay with black jews.

Why not challenge his information he's presenting instead of banning him?  He seemed well behaved and was willing to discuss the information he was presenting.

Offline babso

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »
well, aren't we all descendants of adam / noah ? i read that the difference between every human being's dna on the planet is like .2% or something like this. i have also read an interesting article on how the human race has the different skin colors and features.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/OneBlood/chapter3.asp

i like this website as it has scientific backup for the bible and creationism...
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 02:13:53 PM by babso »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2007, 12:59:24 AM »
Re:  "...well, aren't we all descendants of adam / noah ?..."

NO!

MOST PEOPLE, IT IS TRUE, ARE DESCENDANTS OF ADAM & EVE.

BUT...HOMOSEXUALS ARE DESCENDANTS OF ADAM AND STEVE!
:P

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2007, 02:31:54 AM »
well, aren't we all descendants of adam / noah ? i read that the difference between every human being's dna on the planet is like .02% or .2% or something like this.

The ancient Greek art of sophistry, against which Plato (peace be upon him), heaped so much scorn, is alive and well among the albinos of today!

The difference between a gorilla and a human, genetically, is less than 2%.

The difference between a banana and a human being, genetically, is is less than 30%.

What's your point, bird-for-brains?

Although I will concede the point: most white people are genetically stupid and they are inferior to the brown, Semitic, and negroidal strains on Earth, who are able to absorb more melanin, and therefore get closer to G-d, - and this explains why they created all the first civilizations while the peely-wally German barbarians were still plucking berries from the tops of trees in Scandinavia!

;D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline babso

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2007, 02:32:08 PM »
dna make up is totally relevant to human characteristics and features -- obviously the different races came from somewhere and developed from somewhere

if you believe the book of genesis, then you believe that every human is a descendant of adam and eve -- it's almost mind boggling to believe that different skin colors developed over the centuries from the sun and environment -- it is perfectly plausible that something in the dna in eastern european jews is a strain from africa

it's not sophistry at all -- it's scientific fact -- we are still discovering new aspects of dna and physics in 2007

also, studies nowadays are totally political anyway -- it's hard to find information that hasn't been tainted

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2007, 03:38:19 PM »
Their is probably small admixture in Ashkenazis, but have you seen the studies on the Mizhari Jews that misinterpet the minor admixtures. Their was alot going on in the world. Only [censored] type Nazis have the idea of racial purity, which is in itself a complicated to prove, many Europeans have Mongoliod and Negeriod markers and they don't know about it. I don't think he was comparing Ashkenazis to Black but saying their small admixture, but i thought Ashkenazis should show also Turkish markers as many of thems belive that their decendants of the Khazar Turks which is proven to [censored], however their is minor Arab blood probably in Mizharis and even a little Negeriod, same thing could said about Ashkenazis their minor admixture of Khazar and Negeriod that does not change that they belong to a different race their Semitic. For example many White Americans have Native American blood in minor levels, it does not change their race to a non-white one. Small admixtures mean nothing to me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2007, 05:21:22 PM »
Most Askanazi Jews show paternal dna and genes that are middle eastern
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mizrachi Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 12:51:42 PM »
well, aren't we all descendants of adam / noah ? i read that the difference between every human being's dna on the planet is like .02% or .2% or something like this.

The ancient Greek art of sophistry, against which Plato (peace be upon him), heaped so much scorn, is alive and well among the albinos of today!

The difference between a gorilla and a human, genetically, is less than 2%.

The difference between a banana and a human being, genetically, is is less than 30%.

What's your point, bird-for-brains?

Although I will concede the point: most white people are genetically stupid and they are inferior to the brown, Semitic, and negroidal strains on Earth, who are able to absorb more melanin, and therefore get closer to G-d, - and this explains why they created all the first civilizations while the peely-wally German barbarians were still plucking berries from the tops of trees in Scandinavia!

;D

Semites ARE white!

Semities are Caucasiod but not White, their like the Northern Indians Caucasiod not White though! Like the Flips their Mongoliod but their dark skined.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »
So you're saying Ashkenazim aren't white? I say Semites in their natural homeland (The Middle East) are dark white. But Jews got lighter in Europe and darker in Ethiopia. All Jews originally looked like Iraqi Jews. That is where Abraham was from and that is the oldest Jewish Diaspora community (Over 2,500 years old.).

Yes that what iam saying! Ashkenazim got lighter because they lived in Europe along time, in Ethiopia samthing and intermarriages.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2007, 12:22:16 AM »
But the first Jews were still white. They were dark white.

Yes that what i mean, i agree their is no brown race! Brown's can be Mongoliod, Mongoliod-Caucasiod, and Caucasiod.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2007, 05:32:25 AM »
What did Dovid Ha Melech look like?he was ruddy reddish

Shot at 2010-01-03

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »
The first man was probably a reddish brown.  Adam = Adom = red. 
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 12:23:57 PM by Kananga »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2007, 02:53:41 PM »
Re:  "...The first man was probably a reddish brown.  Adam = Adom = red..."

NO!  NOT REDDISH BROWN!

HE WAS SO TINY AS TO BE MINISCULE!

ADAM = ATOM = ELECTRON MICROSCOPE NEEDED TO SEE HIM!