Author Topic: This is what we dealing with: Samir Kuntar with Nazi salute  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

This Nazi-beast said that he will return to the Arab conrolled regions of Israel. I hope the military will kill him instantly. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Re: This is what we dealing with: Samir Kuntar with Nazi salute
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »
I saw this on Euronews but they didn't show the nazi part.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 03:18:41 AM »
 :o
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 06:51:19 AM »
Moslems were nazis before there were nazis and will be nazis after there are no nazis left in the west
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 07:10:39 AM »
I saw it on Spiegel Online and wondered if it was just waving or intentionally the nazi salute.

Believe me: This beasts do this intentionally.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 08:37:24 AM »
I would like to see the picture of his head impacting with the round from a Barrett 50 cal fired from 2 miles away. ::)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
I would like to see the picture of his head impacting with the round from a Barrett 50 cal fired from 2 miles away. ::)
O0 O0 O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 09:51:54 AM »
He even looks like a fat version of Hitler with that stupid little mustache. Isn't it disgusting that settlers in Yesha are having trouble feeding their families and Israel keeps this baby-killer fat and healthy.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:16 AM »
I must say, he's UGLY!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »
I must say, he's UGLY!

Yes he looks like a fat-pug. ;D

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2008, 01:20:47 PM »
It is almost unbelieveable, yet true, that this nazi beast was allowed to wed a wife and have babies with her. They live in Israel and propably got welfare from the state (even though as the family of a nazi terrorist murderr they are probably also on 'welfare' from Islamonazi funds).

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2008, 01:24:17 PM »

This Nazi-beast said that he will return to the Arab conrolled regions of Israel. I hope the military will kill him instantly. >:(

Why he has a head over his shoulders?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2008, 02:04:49 PM »

Why he has a head over his shoulders?

It is in the German army a special insignia for a high non-commissioned officer, who is responsible for the administration of a company. I think the name in the USA for this position is "topkick", but I am not shure.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 02:11:52 PM »
He even looks like a fat version of Hitler with that stupid little mustache. Isn't it disgusting that settlers in Yesha are having trouble feeding their families and Israel keeps this baby-killer fat and healthy.

Not everyone who has a moustache is a Nazi, and as odd as this sounds, the moustache associated with Hitler was in use long before Hitler ever used it. There were even a few Jews who sported it before Israel became a state. Here is a picture of Irgun if I recall from 1900's

Notice the Hebrew near his collar?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 02:37:05 PM »
It is almost unbelieveable, yet true, that this nazi beast was allowed to wed a wife and have babies with her. They live in Israel and propably got welfare from the state (even though as the family of a nazi terrorist murderr they are probably also on 'welfare' from Islamonazi funds).

Welfare is one major cause, why Muslimes live in our countries. In prior times the Muslimes lived from the dhimmi-tax. Now we give it to them voluntary. This is crazy.

Non muslimes don't need usually welfare and for the ones who need we have charity of the synagoge and church communities and some other groups.

I think without welfare we will be rid of them in a few years.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 02:43:16 PM »

Not everyone who has a moustache is a Nazi, and as odd as this sounds, the moustache associated with Hitler was in use long before Hitler ever used it. There were even a few Jews who sported it before Israel became a state. Here is a picture of Irgun if I recall from 1900's

Notice the Hebrew near his collar?

This is Hebrew Numerals (do you see the א is primed (') which makes it 1000, so the number is 1372 as also displayed in his left.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2008, 06:10:07 PM »
I have two words that aptly describe the tragedy of this whole situation:
"Well Fed"
 >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot