Author Topic: Hello, I'm Reuven from Israel (Haifa)! I'm new here, but in Israel not!  (Read 5784 times)

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer
  • Cahanist in the blood, against nazies!
 :) Hello to all of you!
My name is Reuven (Rubi) and I'm from Haifa, Israel.
I have started this night my membership here in this forum and I hope it will be in the right way!
My age is 42 and I live in an appartement up on the mountain of the Carmel at Nave' Sh'anan neighbourhoud. I live and breath computers and Internet, and once I had been the vice president of a software company in Haifa for 2 years.  :)
What most of all interesting me is freedom and liberty. This year 2008 is the 60th year's Independent day of our small country Israel: but I'm sad. Because the nazi muslims are trying most of the time to fight against us Jews and we are, the most of us, very merciful: that's very bad and the nazi arabs know that, and continue their attemptions in killing innocant Jew people. We must fight against them in all of our tools and skills. We don't have to remain in suffer With G-d help we shell win this fight and the Moshiah will come in the nearest future!!! I realy believe in this. Also our tradition tell us the same thing!
So join the fight and together we shell win.
Bye for now.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Welcome Reuven!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
ברוך הבא אחי!
אני גם חדש כאן.
 ואתה צודק, ביחד ננצח!
I completely agree with you...
and hopefully the government of Israel will change as well...
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Welcome Aboard Reuven!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
welcome to the board achi
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Jews are mercifull becouse they're not like nazi A-rabs muslim zombies commanded by Koran to hate everybody when The Torah command to Love the G-d and your neighbour which is great! the problem is that mayority of Jews hate themselfs and are too idealistic for their own good. Welcome Rubin. :) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Welcome aboard.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer
ברוך הבא אחי!
אני גם חדש כאן.
 ואתה צודק, ביחד ננצח!
I completely agree with you...
and hopefully the government of Israel will change as well...
The government of Israel will change it's attitude against arabs only if Chaim Ben Pesach will be in charge!
We need him here in Israel to bring peace - a true peace - to Israel and to the Jewish people everywhere!
I hope the strugle between the Jews and the Muslims will come to an end, at last. We need it very much, and we all hope as well, that you'll come to Israel and make a massive Alyia! I have a sister in the states (in Boston) and she lives there for almost 12 years! She had made a terrible mistake and today she and her husband don't work and unemployed!!! they don't have anything to eat but still stay in Boston! That's a real shame for me and for my parents, and we all in my family hope that she'll make an alyia as well.
Sorry for that but it realy burn in my bones - this issue is very important to me especially!
At least visit Israel in Passover feast.
Thank you all, with G-d help we shell win this war against Nazi Muslims and Nazi Arabs, and peace will come soon.  ;D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Welcome!From WV USA!!!Jude

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Welcome  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Hello, I'm Reuven from Israel (Haifa)! I'm new here, but in Israel not!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 04:34:10 PM »
Welcome to JTF.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 05:30:33 PM »
Welcome aboard
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

The government of Israel will change it's attitude against arabs only if Chaim Ben Pesach will be in charge!
We need him here in Israel to bring peace - a true peace - to Israel and to the Jewish people everywhere!
I hope the strugle between the Jews and the Muslims will come to an end, at last. We need it very much, and we all hope as well, that you'll come to Israel and make a massive Alyia! I have a sister in the states (in Boston) and she lives there for almost 12 years! She had made a terrible mistake and today she and her husband don't work and unemployed!!! they don't have anything to eat but still stay in Boston! That's a real shame for me and for my parents, and we all in my family hope that she'll make an alyia as well.
Sorry for that but it realy burn in my bones - this issue is very important to me especially!
At least visit Israel in Passover feast.
Thank you all, with G-d help we shell win this war against Nazi Muslims and Nazi Arabs, and peace will come soon.  ;D

Very sad story about your sister... I wish her the best of luck, and that she will make aliyah as you and your parents wish.
I don't know much about Chaim... but from what I hear, he would certainly be better than the person we have now ;)

Hopefully peace will come as soon as possible.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »
Thank you all, and continue to write me in response
 O0

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 06:46:25 PM »
Welcome to the forum

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »
You have a nice signature, where did you found it?!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2008, 12:49:47 PM »
You have a nice signature, where did you found it?!

http://www.olegvolk.net/

Oleg Volk runs a gun rights forum and is also a photographer so he has a lot of political ad's about gun rights.

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 07:03:47 AM »
What most of all interesting me is freedom and liberty.

You are OK by me, Rubi!   I want to see a strong and free Israel.  Never lose mercy.  It is a rare and beautiful gift.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2008, 08:12:17 AM »
Welcome Reuven.  I agree that Israel's going down the toilet.  Very little Jewishness within the State itself and most definately within the Knesset.  Israel needs one, just one JEW, in the Knesset with the financial backing to say what he means and have the financial power to stave off the "politically correct" anti-Jew "Jewish" lovers of the Mohammadans which seek to do to him what they did to Rabbi Kahane.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2008, 08:35:43 AM »
Shalom. Welcome Reuven!!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."