Author Topic: David Duke visits Iran  (Read 4643 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
David Duke visits Iran
« on: May 27, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »
Here is an article of David Dukes visit to Iran.  He was invited by Akmenijad to attend a holocaust deniers meeting in Tehran. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,236014,00.html

You know what they say, birds of a feather....

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: David Duke visits Iran
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 02:08:23 AM »
It just shows you his pro-Arab muSSlim Nazi agenda, heck he probably thinks they are Aryan Whites in his world.  :::D :::D

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:10:07 AM »
crazy
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »
It just shows you his pro-Arab muSSlim Nazi agenda, heck he probably thinks they are Aryan Whites in his world.  :::D :::D

Well, Persians are Caucasoid.

Offline diplomat

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 05:00:30 AM »

Most Iranians are as white as the Europeans.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 08:29:45 AM »
He'd better not sleep on his stomach the whole time he's there!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
The holocaust deniers meeting in Tehran is what pushed me over the edge.  They are all subhuman scum.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »
What a slimebag, why doesn't I ran do us a favor and keep him there
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 09:18:53 AM »
He looks like a fag.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »
What a slimebag, why doesn't I ran do us a favor and keep him there

Exactly. We don't need people like that here.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2008, 10:05:19 PM »
Can someone explain to me what beliefs the rabbis at this conference reference when they state that the creation of the state of Israel is illegal and not God's will?  Are they truly rabbis? 

Thanks
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »
Can someone explain to me what beliefs the rabbis at this conference reference when they state that the creation of the state of Israel is illegal and not G-d's will?  Are they truly rabbis? 

Thanks

They believe that Israel is suppose to be in exile- well, Jews in Israel should help assist them.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2008, 10:34:01 PM »
Can someone explain to me what beliefs the rabbis at this conference reference when they state that the creation of the state of Israel is illegal and not G-d's will?  Are they truly rabbis? 

Thanks

This position that you speak of is one that most rabbis in poland had . Most of those jews were murdered in the holocaust.

There is one group called Satmar, that hold like that, that planned to hold a protest  to coincide with the "salule to israel" parade.  They refused to stand with arabs. They will not stand with our enemies. The police didn't give them a separate area so they refused to protest.

This group you speak of. Neturei Karta, who went to the conference, are considered off the radar, because they stand with our enemies. This is not mainstream.
They are real rabbis since there is no reason to think that they do not have smicha - rabbinical ordination.  If they didn't have smicha then it would be a big story and we would know by now.
There are different branches of neturei karta, not all of them stand with our enemies. The more vocal ones do.
There is a british branch led by rabbi israel domb, that does not stand with our enemies.  It is only an extreme branch of neturei karta in america that travels the world standing with our enemies, doing anything to get their message out.

They believe that G-d wants us in exile, and not ruling in israel, and we have to wait till the messiah comes.  They still see it as holy land to live in. But groups like the extreme branches of neturei karta  are insane, in not even wanting to say israel, and when talking to people often they refuse to say it in hebrew either because that might loook like they legitimise having a state.
They wnat us ruling neither a religious state or a secular state. They think we cannot rule at all.

We have 2 ignoramouses here who would probably say that satmar aren't jews.  One is a gentile, the other is jewish, but stupid and mad.  You don't have to take my word for it about satmar though. Chaim has posted about it. And rabbi kahane has writted about it. There are some bad satmar though, chaim has spoken about that and he encoutnered that when he was on radio with rabbi kahane..

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »
I have started a separate thread on NK and anti zionists. Rabbi Kahane's article

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »
Thanks qq. You have given me enough information to do a little research on my own. I appreciate your time.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 10:37:32 PM »