Author Topic: women in islam: a sickening video  (Read 1996 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
women in islam: a sickening video
« on: July 16, 2008, 11:19:59 PM »
This video made me sick but I think it's important.  For every ultra feminist who supports islam because it's a liberal fashion trend, this video may change their mind.  People must know that this is what islam really is.  And for all of those people who want to bring in more muslim immigrants to America, know that this type of treatment of women is part of the package.

I warn you, this video is not for the feint of heart.  Do not watch it with children present.  And if you're particularly sensitive, I prefer that you don't watch it rather than complain to me later.

http://www.terrorismawareness.org/videos/108/the-violent-oppression-of-women-in-islam/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: women in islam: a sickening video
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2008, 11:48:42 PM »
Unfortunately most "feminists" don't really care about women's rights. They also fail to support those women who choose traditional roles of mother and homemaker, demonizing such women. They also fail to support women who are experiencing deep regret, trauma, and sadness post-abortion, and they try to tell women abortion will lead to their sexual freedom. I have a lot of beefs with feminism as it is today.

I do think that women need to be more respected around the world, and that SOME ideas of feminism are valid, but it's interesting how NOW and other so-called feminist organizations seem to be a lot more about hating men, and hating women who don't follow their agenda, than helping women to have more freedom and safety.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 12:13:52 AM »
I just watched the video, it is very graphic, but very important that people understand what's going on in Muslim countries.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 02:18:09 AM »
Muslims are sick