Author Topic: Is this true about Chaim? I doubt it is.  (Read 5448 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is this true about Chaim? I doubt it is.
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 08:05:46 PM »
I really don't think WALK STRONG is a troll and it appears that he's simply asking what happened.
Your probably right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 08:09:43 PM »
I abstain..

note- I haven't read his posts

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 08:12:09 PM »
I really don't think WALK STRONG is a troll and it appears that he's simply asking what happened.

Maybe you are right. I misjudged him.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
Let's change the subject to one NELSON MANDELA!

Here is an avowed Communist revolutionary who advocated violent struggle entirely for evil and racist reasons!

He was locked in prison for most of his life.

Why?

Because the filthy animal set real bombs off killing completely innocent white women and white children in public places.

He justified murdering  innocents based entirely on his hate for white people, and his hate for civilization.

Yet, he is the highest praised hero of every Leftist scumbag from Bill & Hillary Clinton on down.

He praises the PLO, Hamas, and was one of Arafat Pig Sh*t's best friends.

Just this week his name was removed for the State Department's Official "Terrorist" list, so that he can now fly into New York to meet with other Negro Mau Maus like Obama Osama.

Sure is a funny thing how Marxist Internationalists worship the ground of beast murderers whose ancestors only two generations removed loved to eat human flesh.

No wonder they're attempting to project their own guilt and self-loathing in Chaim's direction.

Nice try at psychological diversion, "WALK STRONG", but you failed.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 09:20:22 PM »
People, Walk Strong has posted here before.  In fact, he had just over 30 posts in the past.  So I don't buy this business of not knowing that Chaim was in prison. 

Walk-Strong... I read your last posts, all 35+... You dont really have a stand on ANYTHING, in fact, VERY CONFUSED. You also know former members whos leave cause for speculation.  You also dont like Americans b/c they are ignorant. Perhaps, you can explain who YOU are. Never mind Chaim- WHO ARE YOU?

Why remove the thread? Never-mind Chaim- WHO ARE YOU is all I asked. and I ask again, who are YOU? We ALREADY KNOW Chaim.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »
People, Walk Strong has posted here before.  In fact, he had just over 30 posts in the past.  So I don't buy this business of not knowing that Chaim was in prison. 

Walk-Strong... I read your last posts, all 35+... You dont really have a stand on ANYTHING, in fact, VERY CONFUSED. You also know former members whos leave cause for speculation.  You also dont like Americans b/c they are ignorant. Perhaps, you can explain who YOU are. Never mind Chaim- WHO ARE YOU?

Why remove the thread? Never-mind Chaim- WHO ARE YOU is all I asked. and I ask again, who are YOU? We ALREADY KNOW Chaim.

Nobody should give their personal information whether asked or not. Even suspected trolls.

If he was bad, he wouldn't say anyway.

But don't give it.
And don't ask anybody to give it.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 09:34:16 PM »
lisa, i am sorry but its wrong to to call a NEW JTFER, who is currious about our glorious leader a troll, i had that same question when i first joined, i found out doing a little reasearch but i mean this is a good way for him to learn from other members
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »
um i read into the thread a little futher, i would like to add i am proud, and i take back my previous stance  :-[
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 10:02:32 PM »
QQ- its the GENERAL IDEA. Who asked him for ANY personal info? Not I.  Its a SIMPLE Q really.... who are you-
 You know qq......like in Anger management, that little line that Jack Nicholsen drives Adam Sandler CRAZY with.
 So, Lets see... Walk Strong, I am the maverick here, which makes me VERYYYY unpopular. I am upbeat, funny, rude, crude, arrogant, but most of all loving- so there it is, Paulette in a nutshell. If you wish my age and weight, well, I am 43- so, none of your business FAIR ENOUGH?

Oh, it would appear that I am trying to be a bigger 'star' than Chaim........ other people know more about this situation with Cham ben Pesach- I met Chaim, he is a NICE person, not at all the 'angry' type, if anything very indignant over things in USA and Israel, Chaim is flat out one of the nicest men I have encountered, David the 1st- but WHAT about those incidents, I am far LESS educated in the things that Chaim had to do, to save near a million Jews from the Soviet Russia, and get them sent to Israel..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:11:37 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 10:14:26 PM »
Chaim bombed Soviet property, tear gassed their ballet broke glass of banks doing business with the USSR,and spilled acid on their art exhibit.  He paid the price with jail time but his efforts got 1 million Jews out of Russia.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »
Let's change the subject to one NELSON MANDELA!

Here is an avowed Communist revolutionary who advocated violent struggle entirely for evil and racist reasons!

He was locked in prison for most of his life.

Why?

Because the filthy animal set real bombs off killing completely innocent white women and white children in public places.

He justified murdering  innocents based entirely on his hate for white people, and his hate for civilization.

Yet, he is the highest praised hero of every Leftist scumbag from Bill & Hillary Clinton on down.

He praises the PLO, Hamas, and was one of Arafat Pig Sh*t's best friends.

Just this week his name was removed for the State Department's Official "Terrorist" list, so that he can now fly into New York to meet with other Negro Mau Maus like Obama Osama.

Sure is a funny thing how Marxist Internationalists worship the ground of beast murderers whose ancestors only two generations removed loved to eat human flesh.

Uh. Is this true? How come I haven't heard this before.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 01:00:05 AM »
nelson mandella is a funny one..

apparently he was a terrorist initially

Regarding his attitude towards israel, there was a big shift.

Some years ago (5,10, I don't know). He was pictured in the jewish chronicle or london jewish news.  These are jewish papers in britain..   Talking at a board of deputies event (BOD is like ADL but protecting jews only really).   

He said that Israel deserves to keep the land won in 1967. And the arabs lost it in a war that the arab started. So they deserve to lose it. And should not be given the land. They lost if fair and square. And he talked about how much e liked jews..

I saw pictures of the jews listening..   They looked like they were falling asleep.
The statements mandella made were not celebrated much.

This is interesting because normally in britain, Mandella is treated like G-d.   Blacks and whites from everywhere and anywhere would come to hear him if he was speaking. They would stand to attenotion and hang on every word.  He meets with Tony Blair.. He is or was very well respected.

Then suddenly things changed a bit..
I heard that muslim groups had heard about his comments and were angry with him
Black groups had heard and were angry with him.

And after that, his comments changed and became more pro arab/muslim.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:53 AM »
We are all very proud of Chaim's heroic efforts to free the oppressed and captive Soviet Jewry, who were being persecuted severely and not allowed to emigrate to Israel.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 01:30:49 AM »
he's a hero for those bombings not a terrorist... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 07:18:51 AM »
nelson mandella is a funny one..

apparently he was a terrorist initially

Regarding his attitude towards israel, there was a big shift.

Some years ago (5,10, I don't know). He was pictured in the jewish chronicle or london jewish news.  These are jewish papers in britain..   Talking at a board of deputies event (BOD is like ADL but protecting jews only really).   

He said that Israel deserves to keep the land won in 1967. And the arabs lost it in a war that the arab started. So they deserve to lose it. And should not be given the land. They lost if fair and square. And he talked about how much e liked jews..

I saw pictures of the jews listening..   They looked like they were falling asleep.
The statements mandella made were not celebrated much.

This is interesting because normally in britain, Mandella is treated like G-d.   Blacks and whites from everywhere and anywhere would come to hear him if he was speaking. They would stand to attenotion and hang on every word.  He meets with Tony Blair.. He is or was very well respected.

Then suddenly things changed a bit..
I heard that muslim groups had heard about his comments and were angry with him
Black groups had heard and were angry with him.

And after that, his comments changed and became more pro arab/muslim.

Can you show us a link of this happening?Any articles?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein