Author Topic: Question for AngryChineseKahanist  (Read 1054 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Question for AngryChineseKahanist
« on: July 18, 2008, 02:09:03 AM »
Why in America is that Chinese, Japanese and Koreans get jobs, work hard and live the American dream and many Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laos don't care as much about school, gamble all the time, dress like they're black and are promiscuous.  What's that all about????

Filipinos always seem to work at the post office or join the military. People say it's generalizing but I see it all the time.  Am I just wrong about this???

It doesn't make any sense to me.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Question for AngryChineseKahanist
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 02:32:54 AM »
Why in America is that Chinese, Japanese and Koreans get jobs, work hard and live the American dream and many Vietnamese, Cambodians, and Laos don't care as much about school, gamble all the time, dress like they're black and are promiscuous.  What's that all about????

Filipinos always seem to work at the post office or join the military. People say it's generalizing but I see it all the time.  Am I just wrong about this???

That's true.

Colder weather produces tougher, more disciplined people.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 03:49:07 AM »
that's a possibility but the northern Scandinavian tribes and Eskimos don't do incredibly well, they have high rates of alcoholism. The Thais don't seem to be into all that hip hop crap either. I genuinely don't know.   ??? ???

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:18:19 PM »
that's a possibility but the northern Scandinavian tribes and Eskimos don't do incredibly well, they have high rates of alcoholism. The Thais don't seem to be into all that hip hop crap either. I genuinely don't know.   ??? ???

If its gets too cold, survival becomes the ONLY priority.

When I said 'cold', I wasn't talking about Siberia.  I was simply making a distinction between the tropical climate of Southeast Asia and the less forgiving climates of Japan, Korea and Northern China.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:23:17 PM by Scriabin »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 12:35:05 AM »

I can only speak for myself.
My family came here to escape communism. We were big mean evil "landlords". That is, we were productive.
And here I am, producing my own family. I simply feel the need to work hard to support my own family.
I don't do things like smoke, drugs, alcohol, gamble or whoring. No desire at all.

Japanese are already very productive in their own country.
S Korea is on their way to become like Japan.

I don't know about the rest of them.

I do know that the nurses in NJ are perhaps 1/3 Filipinos.

Perhaps others know better.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »
Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese are in general smarter than Southeast Asians. At least they test higher on IQ tests.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 07:08:28 PM »
Thanks.  I do a ton of travelling for my job to all types of areas on the West Coast and see thoousands of people throughout my travels.  There's certain things like this that I've noticed after seeing a lot of the same things.