Author Topic: What is your favourite term for welfare receivers?  (Read 9900 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: What is your favourite term for welfare receivers?
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »
It's messed up all over the world U.S. Germany ,Netherlands ,France the U.K. all over
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 03:01:49 PM »
Hannah, there are always exceptions.

People that are truly injured on the job deserve compensation.  There are other examples, too.

Unfortunately, an overwhelming number of people abuse the system.
Yes, which is why they treat you like a criminal while you are trying to get your claims approved..... :o

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 03:04:45 PM »
Are you talking to me?

Hannah, there are always exceptions.

People that are truly injured on the job deserve compensation.  There are other examples, too.

Unfortunately, an overwhelming number of people abuse the system.
Yes, which is why they treat you like a criminal while you are trying to get your claims approved..... :o

I'm not sure that I understand what you mean.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2008, 03:11:57 PM »
Bloodsucking louses

Parasitic Rodents
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2008, 03:33:51 PM »
You don't understand....

In order to get disability you have to fight for YEARS for it. If you happen to stay alive, they finally give it to you, every year at least 8,000 people DIE while trying to get social security.

What are people supposed to live on while fighting for years for it?

Welfare.

Or else rob a bank or live on the streets or borrow money from all their friends and family members to survive, (which alot don't do) so welfare is the answer.....unless they want to go into prostitution or drug dealing, then I guess welfare would not be needed then.

I see, so every single person on welfare is just a moocher? They changed the laws now.....if someone needs to get social security DISABILITY that they have PAID INTO WHILE WORKING FOR YEARS AND YEARS and they are unable to work and need to be on welfare, are they just MOOCHER TOO??  ???

just curious...

Huh, maybe you should ask the government if you could kill all of them?  >:(

Well, now now now.. I have paid MORE than my share for people that need it, and got ZERO in return. I LIKE to give, when I LIKE to give, NOT when it is TAKEN from me. When I look at my Social Security Statement, I get pretty MAD at how MUCH I have GIVEN WITHOUT MY permission. IT IS PAYBACK TIME. I wouldnt want people that have mooched off of the govt gone, I want MY $$$$ back now. I have paid close to  $400,000 in my 22-24 yrs of working. I get TIRED of looking at checks that are ALMOST 40% 'given' to the govt to take care of people that I DONT EVEN LIKE.
Welfare isn't disability or social security

This is NOT FACT, if one can prove that they need disability (and people that have back problems, LIE, andthere is NO WAY to PROVE IT) They get YOUR MONEY- YOU YOUR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 Why do people INCESSIVELY feel SORRY for LIARS? There are programs and places of Emplyment- MANY MANY MANY- that HAVE to hire people that are 100% DISABLED.
  NO MORE OF MY $. And NO they do NOT have to work for 8 years, they DO NOT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2008, 03:46:41 PM »
IMO the best solution would be for the states to abolish any kind of tranfers.

I agree this will be hard for a lot of people, but how much people will be really free in the natural meaning of free.

How much more money could the hard working people keep? Our religious communities and JTF would have an increase of donations.

We could afford to put our children in private schools.

And we could give charity freely and we will not be forced by the gouvernment.

There is so much good that will come to our communities through such a decision.

It will really be a blessing.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2008, 03:47:46 PM »
Here is just one person's horror story, I can provide even more.....

http://www.frontiernet.net/~lindaf1/SOCIALSECURITYDISABILITYNIGHTMARE.html

Like I said, I had to fight 7 years and go before four judges, the next to last judge I had called me names, and publicly humiliated me......made a bunch of things that weren't true in my denial.....

Are you talking to me?

YES!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »

Like I said, I had to fight 7 years and go before four judges, the next to last judge I had called me names, and publicly humiliated me......made a bunch of things that weren't true in my denial.....

Are you talking to me?

YES!

Hanna, I UNDERSTAND YOUR position, however, you cannot BLINDLY just be 100% FOR IT. Your $$ will run OUT- who do you think pays after that? The Taxpayer. Seeing BOTH sides is what is needed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 03:57:17 PM »
Excuse me, but I worked for over 30 years and PAID INTO THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM...if I get injured and need the money, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT.....
Here is a petition, in case anyone would want to sign it, we are attempting to get social security reformed (no, not GW Bush's plan).
Instead of complaining about it, how about demanding reform??????
Im doing what I can in the midst of trying to survive and stay alive......Ive paid taxes for years......

My social security is not supposed to RUN OUT....once you hit retirement age, it transers to regular social security...what are you talking about????  :(

http://www.petitiononline.com/SSDC/petition.html

Are you talking to me?

YES!

Hanna, I UNDERSTAND YOUR position, however, you cannot BLINDLY just be 100% FOR IT. Your $$ will run OUT- who do you think pays after that? The Taxpayer. Seeing BOTH sides is what is needed.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2008, 04:03:56 PM »
Excuse me, but I worked for over 30 years and PAID INTO THE SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEM...if I get injured and need the money, I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT.....
Here is a petition, in case anyone would want to sign it, we are attempting to get social security reformed (no, not GW Bush's plan).
Im doing what I can in the midst of trying to survive and stay alive......Ive paid taxes for years......

Are you talking to me?

YES!

Hannah, of course we must find an interim solution. I could think of paying the people their paid money back inclusive a moderate interest loan, of course less of what they received.

But the goal must be to abolish any kind of welfare.

This is the righteous way of free men and women.

We should trust first in god and second in our families and third in our brethren in faith. This is the natural way. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2008, 04:08:27 PM »
Yes, ok, I totally agree with you....... :)

I went to several churchs and they all told me to just go get on welfare....

I don't think that this is right......

Here in America, the church's don't help for the most part, they expect you to go get on welfare.

So, I agree with you.....

If it weren't for the grace of G-d, I would be dead right now.

He has protected and sustained me.......!!! And given me the strength to keep on going.......

:)

Are you talking to me?

YES!

Hannah, of course we must find an interim solution. I could think of paying the people their paid money back inclusive a moderate interest loan, of course less of what they received.

We should trust first in G-d and second in our families and third in our brethren in faith. This is the natural way. :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2008, 04:11:14 PM »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »
Maybe one day I shall write a book about it....

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 04:12:34 PM »

Here in America, the church's don't help for the most part, they expect you to go get on welfare.

He has protected and sustained me.......!!! And given me the strength to keep on going.......

Are you talking to me?

YES!

We should trust first in G-d and second in our families and third in our brethren in faith. This is the natural way. :)

Hanna- the church in America has FAILED miserbly, very terrible. Is it ANY wonder WHY this nation is falling apart?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
Paulette, I think we Christians have to go back to the time of the reformation. Do you know the theory of Oswald Spengler?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 04:21:46 PM »
 No, I am an UNEDUCATED Jew- I read the NT though, and CONTRARY to OTHER people on this forum, christians should READ it, and abide by it.  Orthodox Jewish people (Gd BLESS them, BTW) believe different, BUT this IS in FACT-  USA, a nation built on christian values, and christians do NOT abide by their own book. If they would, we would DEF NOT be in this terrible shape. NOBODY says that people "must" believe in the 'savior' of the NT- however, pretty strong words are in there about being charitable, loving, giving, etc.. I think it is time for SERIOUS reflection, with christians, respectably.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:24:51 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2008, 04:24:35 PM »
No, I am an UNEDUCATED Jew- I read the NT though, and CONTRARY to OTHER people on this forum, christians should READ it, and abide by it.  Orthodox Jewish people (Gd BLESS them, BTW) believe different, BUT this IS in FACT-  USA, a nation built on christian values, and christians do NOT abide by their own book. If they would, we would DEF NOT be in this terrible shape. NOBODY says that people "must" believe in the 'savior' of the NT- however, pretty strong words are in there about being charitable, loving, giving, etc.. I think it is time for SERIOUS reflection.

Oh sorry. I didn't know you are Jewish. I apologize.  :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 04:28:12 PM »
Oswald Spengler wrote about the start and the end of civilizations. He found out that there are different periodes in every civilization.

Read here (It is no Christian stuff, but philosophic and scientific):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oswald_Spengler

His main work was "The Decline of the West":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_the_West
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:29:56 PM by Pheasant »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2008, 04:30:43 PM »
No, I am an UNEDUCATED Jew- I read the NT though, and CONTRARY to OTHER people on this forum, christians should READ it, and abide by it.  Orthodox Jewish people (Gd BLESS them, BTW) believe different, BUT this IS in FACT-  USA, a nation built on christian values, and christians do NOT abide by their own book. If they would, we would DEF NOT be in this terrible shape. NOBODY says that people "must" believe in the 'savior' of the NT- however, pretty strong words are in there about being charitable, loving, giving, etc.. I think it is time for SERIOUS reflection.

No- I am a maverick, I have to say, I am just Paulette. Gd made me a little diff. Unfortuntely, My family suffered forced indoctrination (Portuguese) so, we have too many faiths in my family, it is rather confusing. Plus, I look at this as a conservative forum more than anything. I am not Orthodox, so I am a backslider I guess.  But I would challenge ANYONE on MY LOVE for God. I LOVE Gd, BIGTIME. There is NOTHING else for me, but I do NOT force ANYONE to 'believe'. I do wish that people had the passion I have though, for Gd AND country, but they DONT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 18, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »
I understand.

I have found an English translation of his work:

http://www.duke.edu/~aparks/Spengler.html

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »
YES, you are absolutely correct...... O0

This is very true...I could write a book about it.... 8)

Are you talking to me?

YES!

Hanna- the church in America has FAILED miserbly, very terrible. Is it ANY wonder WHY this nation is falling apart?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »
Ive always been bit of a Maverick too....!!!!  O0

No- I am a maverick, I have to say, I am just Paulette. Gd made me a little diff. Unfortuntely, My family suffered forced indoctrination (Portuguese) so, we have too many faiths in my family, it is rather confusing. Plus, I look at this as a conservative forum more than anything. I am not Orthodox, so I am a backslider I guess.  But I would challenge ANYONE on MY LOVE for G-d. I LOVE Gd, BIGTIME. There is NOTHING else for me, but I do NOT force ANYONE to 'believe'. I do wish that people had the passion I have though, for Gd AND country, but they DONT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2008, 06:33:45 PM »
Everything is just such a mess, isn't it?????

:'(

I NEED TO BUY A CAVE TO LIVE IN.......

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

(like David did).
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »
I call them Clintons.