Author Topic: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF  (Read 16603 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF
« on: July 20, 2008, 03:19:47 AM »
I don't want this crap on our forum. I have had enough of this. Anyone who says that the Muslim terrorists are not responsible for 911 is a criminal traitor.

Especially, the self-hating, sick Jews who join with the anti-Semitic conspiracy freaks to exonerate the Muslim Nazis.

We will start with deleting threads as a warning. If that doesn't work, we will ban the mental cases who post this garbage.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:27:39 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 03:48:28 AM »
Chaim, if they have the Chutzpa to post something like that, they should be banned immediately. Anyone who says this is obviously an anti semite animal anyways. I have never met one righteous person who believed in these conspiracies. The only ones responsible for terror is Muzzy towelheads.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 03:49:56 AM »
Chaim, if they have the Chutzpa to post something like that, they should be banned immediately. Anyone who says this is obviously an anti semite animal anyways. I have never met one righteous person who believed in these conspiracies. The only ones responsible for terror is Muzzy towelheads.

You must not have been paying close attention to the board lately.    It seems the Ron paulite disease spread to JTF forum.....

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 03:51:22 AM »

the problem is that the purveyours of these theories are liars and mislead people.  Otherwise righteous or wellmeaning people could very easily be misled and deceived by the charlatans so be careful what you are saying.   I would give the benefit of the doubt to the misguided who get hoodwinked by the likes of dylan avery..    and they ought to be open to being shown they are wrong (most aren't).  for health's sake.   but in either case, it really has no place on this forum.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 03:54:47 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 04:01:39 AM »

the problem is that the purveyours of these theories are liars and mislead people.  Otherwise righteous or wellmeaning people could very easily be misled and deceived by the charlatans so be careful what you are saying.   I would give the benefit of the doubt to the misguided who get hoodwinked by the likes of dylan avery..    and they ought to be open to being shown they are wrong (most aren't).  for health's sake.   but in either case, it really has no place on this forum.

I have been very busy lately so I have not been as active. What do you mean that the ron paul disease spread to the forum? Have longstanding jtf'ers started to believe in that crap? Fill me in.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 07:14:59 AM »
Chaim,  you support one form of conspiracy theory, regarding Rabin
http://www.jtf.org/israel/israel.rabin.assassination.htm

though with rabin, you could say it's not theory but fact.

However, any conspiracy theorist would say that too. And it's ridiculous to investigate all their claims.

Any "conspiracy theories" attacking the catholic church (especially absurd rantings and long copy pastes, are clearly inappropriate and would offend christian members.

I think your common sense would sort the good from the bad.

But as we know israel is so full of corruption, there will be many true conspiracy theories.

I don't think for example, that various theories on rabin, should be banned.

They are largely based on fact, medical reports. and they are not copy-peaste rants. Common sense has to be applied.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 07:16:14 AM »
Things are not always as they seem.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 07:22:43 AM »
Is it still OK to watch the X Files?? I have been waiting for the movie to come out. I think Agent Sculley is hot!!  O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 07:29:32 AM »
 Thank you, Chaim, I really have had ENOUGH of this, there ARE people who were DIRECTLY involved and lost family members, that come here inc. a WONDERFUL new member Muman, who had a major tragedy. Many of these members ARE from NYC- this was CRUEL and HEARTLESS. WE KNOW WHO DID IT. People who look for a demon behind every doorknob, have SERIOUS issues.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 07:35:29 AM »
Is it still OK to watch the X Files?? I have been waiting for the movie to come out. I think Agent Sculley is hot!!  O0

most actresses on tv are.. it doesn't really need to be said!

unless you want a debate as to which actress is "better", but that's not really appropriate for a "religio-righteous" forum!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 07:51:11 AM »

most actresses on tv are.. it doesn't really need to be said!

unless you want a debate as to which actress is "better", but that's not really appropriate for a "religio-righteous" forum!

Apologies qq and all.  "Hot" was probably not the best description to use. Women that are assertive, are the voice of reason in a situation AND carry a gun and use it often are great to watch. That role model will go away under dhimitude.

I was not being disrespectful or light hearted to those that lost loved ones in the tragedy. It just seems so absolutley frggin ridiculous that  someone can think the government staged 9/11. There are hundreds of pictures of the event. Those are not cruise missles, military planes, or aliens (space not Mexico) crashing into the buildings.

What about the crash in the field in Pennsylvania, that wasn't a missle or military jet.  Where the cell phone calls from the planes to loved ones staged by governemnt actors?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 08:54:35 AM »
I have to agree with Chaim. Anyone who says Islam isn't a terrorist religion is insane. Anyone who says Obama doesn't have an Islamic past is also insane.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 09:12:07 AM »
I have to agree with Chaim. Anyone who says Islam isn't a terrorist religion is insane. Anyone who says Obama doesn't have an Islamic past is also insane.

Exactly!! I was so glad to see that he finally put his foot down with that issue. That thread about 911 followed up the one about the Vatican. Between the two I think we may have been in danger of loosing  many visitors and even some members. Extreme positions like that are a turn off because most people see through them. We need people to accept JTF as a reasonable well informed movement. If people want conspiracy they can tune into Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and George Noory they don't need to find it here at JTF.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 09:19:01 AM »

Exactly!! I was so glad to see that he finally put his foot down with that issue. That thread about 911 followed up the one about the Vatican. Between the two I think we may have been in danger of loosing  many visitors and even some members. Extreme positions like that are a turn off because most people see through them. We need people to accept JTF as a reasonable well informed movement. If people want conspiracy they can tune into Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and George Noory they don't need to find it here at JTF.
George noory is alot worse then Art Bell i think noory is an arab
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »

You're right. According to wikipedia, he's Lebanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Noory
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 09:26:18 AM »

You're right. According to wikipedia, he's Lebanese.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Noory
Yes the name noory gave it away
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2008, 10:20:00 AM »
myself, dwi, cf, cjd, briann amongst many others were right from the beginning on this....
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 10:32:25 AM »
People that believe in these conspiracy theories have been watching too many episodes of The X Files.

This has probably been posted before somewhere here on this forum, Popular Mechanics has an excellent website debunking a lot of the 9/11 myths.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 10:36:41 AM »
Who supports conspiracy theories about 911? Was it nik?

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 10:38:14 AM »
This is a good move. Many muslims still claim it was the Jews who did 9/11.  :::D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2008, 10:55:37 AM »
When people go off the deep end with this stuff I've said before they need a Scully for their Mulder. In other words they need to stop and think things through rationally.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 11:01:57 AM »
This is a good move. Many muslims still claim it was the Jews who did 9/11.  :::D

Many people claim it was the Jews who did 9/11. Not just Arabs and Muslims.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »
Conspiracy kook really sour my stomach,   >:(  Their diatribe about the Bush Administration being behind the planning and execution of 9/11 is absolute nonsense and total fantasy.  They have to suspend reality to believe this crap that they do.   >:(

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 11:36:29 AM »
I don't want this crap on our forum. I have had enough of this. Anyone who says that the Muslim terrorists are not responsible for 911 is a criminal traitor.

Especially, the self-hating, sick Jews who join with the anti-Semitic conspiracy freaks to exonerate the Muslim Nazis.

We will start with deleting threads as a warning. If that doesn't work, we will ban the mental cases who post this garbage.
Thank You
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »
I have mentioned in other posts my love of wearing politically controversial shirts in public. Many of the best I have found on Cafe Press.

One of my favorites, which I happen to have on today, is a shirt that has a large image of the twin towers with a plane just seconds from crashing into it. At the top of the shirt is a large crescent and star with ISLAM printed next to it. Underneath in smaller letters, "Hey, you can always blame the Jews." 

Costco is my favorite place to wear. For some reaon it tends to draw muzzies by the van load.