Author Topic: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF  (Read 16585 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Conspiracy kooks will be banned from JTF
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2008, 12:40:20 AM »
Ban Nik Now!

He has violated every warning ever given to him. If anyone is evil it is Nik. This man cannot listen to any rules. His ravings look and sound like the droolings of a lunatic. Please spare us his insanity.

Goodbye nik! Goodnight!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »
Reality check: People insinuating that folks like Nik, Massuh or myself are "anti-semites" "wish to join with anti-semites" or "whitewash Islam" sound just as "kooky" as anyone else here. 

You are dealing with G-d fearing Jews who love the Jewish people and hate Islam and all the enemies of the Jewish people more than you will ever know.

You should be ashamed of yourself to speak that way just because some have a SLIGHTLY different view than you do about who is working WITH Islam against the rest of us and who isn't.

And yes I said "SLIGHTLY" because the differences ARE slight.

For instance, consider the following:

If you believe Bush was negligent on 9-11 you're a great JTFer.

If you believe he was WILLFULLY negligent you're a "kook" and for some reason become an enemy of this movement and the Jewish people.

If you believe Bush aided the Saudi terrorist regime who funded the 9-11 attacks AFTER 9-11 with his "Saudis are our friends" speech -you're a great JTFer.

If you dare entertain the possibility that he aided them BEFORE the attacks by helping them carry it out-you're a "kook" and are suddenly an enemy of the Jewish people.

I suspect that friendships that fail so quickly when such slight differences arise between us probably weren't real friendships to begin with. I hope you will prove me wrong.

Loving your fellow as you love yourself is the entire Torah. It's not "love your fellow who thinks exactly like you do" and the rest be damned (or banned). That commandment becomes most applicable precisely when you are confronted with a viewpoint that to you seems "kooky".

For goodness sakes, some of us believe in entirely different religions! And yet we overlook those differences and unite against a common enemy in defense of a righteous cause that we all agree on. This, I thought, was what the essence of JTF was all about.

I can't speak for Nik or Massuh or anyone else, but I am willing to overlook those differences and unite with you against our common enemies.  Let's see if you feel the same way.

The ball is in your court now.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 12:45:05 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2008, 12:46:35 AM »
Reality check: People insinuating that folks like Nik, Massuh or myself are "anti-semites" "wish to join with anti-semites" or "whitewash Islam" sound just as "kooky" as anyone else here. 

You are dealing with G-d fearing Jews who love the Jewish people and hate Islam and all the enemies of the Jewish people more than you will ever know.

You should be ashamed of yourself to speak that way just because some have a SLIGHTLY different view than you do about who is working WITH Islam against the rest of us and who isn't.

If you believe he was WILLFULLY negligent you're a "kook" and for some reason become an enemy of this movement and the Jewish people.

If you believe Bush aided the Saudi terrorist regime who funded the 9-11 attacks AFTER 9-11 with his "Saudis are our friends" speech -you're a great JTFer.

If you dare entertain the possibility that he aided them BEFORE the attacks by helping them carry it out-you're a "kook" and are suddenly an enemy of the Jewish people.

I suspect that friendships that fail so quickly when such slight differences arise between us probably weren't real friendships to begin with. I hope you will prove me wrong.

Loving your fellow as you love yourself is the entire Torah. It's not "love your fellow who thinks exactly like you do" and the rest be damned (or banned). That commandment becomes most applicable precisely when you are confronted with a viewpoint that to you seem "kooky".

For goodness sakes, some of us believe in entirely different religions! And yet we overlook those differences and unite against a common enemy in defense of a righteous cause that we all agree on. This, I thought, was what the essence of JTF was all about.

I can't speak for Nik or Massuh or anyone else, but I am willing to overlook those differences and unite with you against our common enemies.  Let's see if you feel the same way.

Lubab, even if Bush ordered the attacks on September the Eleventh, Two Thousand One, who cares?

WE are to blame for not sticking up for liberty.

We're too comfortable. 

It's all over, all over.  What a legacy, what a legacy.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2008, 12:50:40 AM »
Re:  "Bush ordered the attacks on September the Eleventh, Two Thousand One"

OH MY G-D!  OH MY G-D!  LOOK WHAT WAS JUST SAID ABOUT OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT!

OH MY G-D!  AREN'T ANY JTF MEMBERS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2008, 01:04:00 AM »
Re:  "Bush ordered the attacks on September the Eleventh, Two Thousand One"

OH MY G-D!  OH MY G-D!  LOOK WHAT WAS JUST SAID ABOUT OUR BELOVED PRESIDENT!

OH MY G-D!  AREN'T ANY JTF MEMBERS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?

Masuh, your IQ is too high to overlook IMPORTANT words.

I said, 'even if'.  You saw that, what's your game?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: conspiracy kooks should be welcome at jtf just like anybody else...
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2008, 01:54:23 AM »
What's your answer, CF?
I'll go with "Navy Seal".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2008, 03:07:18 AM »

Loving your fellow as you love yourself is the entire Torah. It's not "love your fellow who thinks exactly like you do" and the rest be damned (or banned). That commandment becomes most applicable precisely when you are confronted with a viewpoint that to you seem "kooky".

Lubab, even if Bush ordered the attacks on September the Eleventh, Two Thousand One, who cares?

WE are to blame for not sticking up for liberty.

We're too comfortable. 

It's all over, all over.  What a legacy, what a legacy.

Lubab,

Nik has been warned several times. Nobody is telling him what to think. If he wants to enlighten the world, let him do it, but just not here. There is no evidence to support your assertions . There are many places you can spout your lunacy, but why waste everyone elses time. We come here because we want to defeat Obama, not because we want to learn about a persons mental problems. Seriously, this is getting crazy.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »
My question is what the heck you guys really think you are accomplishing?

You accomplish nothing but dividing our group once again. Nobody with half a brain thinks that Bush is behind 9/11, at least nobody I know. And because I am family of 9/11 victims I know 9/11 victims and none I know believe this crepe. You are just another Bush-Hater who is trying to place blame where none can be placed. The idiocy of thinking our government was behind it is just hysterical.

muman613

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2008, 03:12:01 AM »
I just dont want to hear this slime here... Go tell everyone else whats on your mind, and you can find people to give you a pat on the back for your craziness. I am not going to countenance it for another day.

muman613

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2008, 03:15:24 AM »

Loving your fellow as you love yourself is the entire Torah. It's not "love your fellow who thinks exactly like you do" and the rest be damned (or banned). That commandment becomes most applicable precisely when you are confronted with a viewpoint that to you seems "kooky".

Lubab, if you believe I disrespected you, I am sorry- please accept my apology? I believe what I saw, I just cant be changed- you feel the way you feel, and I dont want to be a 'bully' I very much enjoy most of your wisdom, and I mean this. I never meant to offend anyone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2008, 03:29:32 AM »

Nobody with half a brain thinks that Bush is behind 9/11, at least nobody I know. And because I am family of 9/11 victims I know 9/11 victims and none I know believe this crepe.

Meet one: 

(ignore the rest of video...just for the first part)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 03:33:59 AM by Lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2008, 03:41:23 AM »

Lubab, if you believe I disrespected you, I am sorry- please accept my apology? I believe what I saw, I just cant be changed- you feel the way you feel, and I dont want to be a 'bully' I very much enjoy most of your wisdom, and I mean this. I never meant to offend anyone.

No worries, Paulette. I forgive you.

But remember: what you "saw" and what you "heard" are two very different things.

We all saw the same event. It's only what happened behind the scenes that is being debated.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2008, 04:36:20 AM »
This is getting insane.  You have to have some basic foundation for:

A. What you think reality is
B.  What the groundrules of a normal debate is
C.  How you see the world

Honestly, if I start saying people are pumpkins and pumpkins are giraffes and therefore whales are coming home for cookie mattresses, you can't talk with me.  This is what we are bordering on.  How can you believe in G-D, how America was founded, how Israel was founded, what Rabbi Kahane believed if you question every last thing about Pearl Harbor, JFK, RFK, WW1 etc which were well documented events? Sane intellectuals, historians and people from all walks of life and from every political angle who know about these subjects and have studied these subjects, can lay the basic understandings for debate.  Sometimes there are new breakthroughs in what we know but kookiness is ignored because they ignore questions and move on to the next one. 

Couldn't the USA been founded by aliens?  You weren't there, prove it didn't happen and I'll use every hole in our historical knowledge to prove my point.  These debates never end because they rely on unanswered, irrelevant questions that cannot be answered and don't need to be answered 99.9999999% of the time.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2008, 04:42:38 AM »
Lubab,

I dont want to get into this. You are entitled to believe what you want. But this is getting sick.

Ill put in on the line here:

I work hard each day, break my arse going to work, working hard, and breaking my arse to go home. Each day, for years and years. I pay a heck of a lot of taxes and I think this country is the best thing in the world. I dont lack any good. I have what I want because I have been given opportunities greater than any of my forefathers. If you expect me for one second to not appreciate the blessings I have in this country, you are definately talking to the wrong guy. My brother worked for Cantor Fitzgerald. He made more than a million bucks a year on the 105th floor of the World Trade Center. He was an ambitious guy who worked hard like me. He was able to realize his dream here in America. As you know he died on 9/11 from a terrorist attack. You expect me to buy this garbage? No I wont. I will not agree with this, nor will I allow it in my presence. Nor will I allow it to infect the people I hold dear to me. I have come to blows because someone had made a comment to the effect that USA was really behind 9/11. I have looked at the facts. I have read the findings. There are always holes in the reports and you can believe that some sinister cabal is really behind it. If it isnt the Jews, its the Church, if not the Church its Neo-cons {jews}, if not neo-cons its the Masons. Everyone walks around blaming it on whatever they dont like about themselves.

So if you dont understand, Im sorry. I have tried to explain this to both you and nik. And it seemed that Chaim was saying this kind of stuff was not beneficial to JTF or JewsAgainstObama.

muman613
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:45:21 AM by muman613 »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2008, 11:31:17 AM »
Let's cut the crap.

People who lost loved ones on September the Eleventh, Two Thousand One are becoming angry with all this nonsense.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
Nik--I have nothing more to say to you. If you want to believe that Chaim Ben Pesach is an alien inhabiting a Jew's body, that's your prerogative.

Lubab--I continue to struggle to make sense of you. Why are these conspiracies to important to you? They don't make one iota of sense, and all of them blame the Mossad or Jews in some way for 9-11--every one.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2008, 12:42:59 PM »
We should end this discussion without a result in order to protect ourselves.

I am no prophet, but I predict that this new discussion will split us again if this continues. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »
OK. Enought.  I have decided to lock this thread.  >:(

OOOPSSS, didn't work. I've lost my special powers...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2008, 01:49:38 PM »
and this is exactly the point... you all are just way too full of yourselves... a little humility would be in order... and just what the good doctor ordered i have just the prescription for what's ailing you all... the post which was pulled last night...

i said something to the effect that ... "i never said the muzzies didn't do 9/11... they did... just at a lower rung on the ol' food chain... bec. how could you think that a bunch of throwbacks from the 7th century could pull off a job like this without major help...? i mean even if they did do what is said about them... they still couldn't have engineered the prez. to cover for them... to refuse to initiate an investigation until enraged families of the victims put on major heat... and then to wish to appoint kissinger to head it...? until that idea got washed out to sea by howls from all corners... i mean think... do some critical thinking... why were the bin ladens and royal saw-dusts allowed to fly on 9/11 and 12 while all the rest of us were grounded...? why were they allowed to leave the country 10 days later without being interrogated by the fbi as it was already known that the 19 terrorists were mostly saudis... and therefore these jerks were all prime-rib suspects...?"

and there's more to be asked... why wasn't anything done when the ambas. from s.a. "bandar-bush's" wife ... a princess was discovered to have funneled money to these terrorist groups leading up to 9/11... and what about the mysterious death of one of the royals who had been in wash. then...? and over in pakistan when the head of the cia-equiv. over there the isi was in wash. speaking to cabinet members the day before or the day of 9/11... and the money trail of approx. $200,000 led from him directly to one of the terrorists...? and then he all of a sudden "retired" shortly thereafter...?

these are all serious freaking questions and have nothing to do with consp. kooks... they are quest. everybody should want answered to our satisfaction of "heads will roll..." what is the matter with you people...? why are you so braindead...? it's the fear... isn't it... the fear that you'll have to stand up and put yourself at risk when these answers come back as peoving the slime did it all... right...? you're all afraid... just admit it... i am too... but that's not the point... we can't let these animals get away with this and render the rest of us abject groveling serfs with no right even to exist let alone lift our heads and  speak out... nik. out...

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2008, 01:52:11 PM »
Nik, Chaim just said on Ask JTF that he doesn't want any more conspiracy threads here.  Why won't you respect his wishes? 

This thread is being locked.