Poll

Which picture is worse?

Barack Hussein Osama
5 (45.5%)
Hitlery and Fat Al
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Great picture of Barack Hussein  (Read 10637 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Great picture of Barack Hussein
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 03:32:21 PM »
THAT'S NO MIDGET!

THAT IS SIAMESE TWINS!

"TANG" (center) and "YANG" (in the light blue shirt directly behind "Tang")!!!

"Tang"s back, is connected (by a big chunk of meat), to "Yang"s boobs!

Next week, Doctors Without Borders is going to cut them apart in Egypt, and put them on TV.

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 03:38:54 PM »
Here is some Guliani footage doing it butch queen style with Donald Trump:

What's even more shocking is the selection underneath.  It says that Sadaam is still alive??

Here's another where he was filmed at some other event:

http://theliberaloc.com/2007/02/25/does-giuliani-really-want-to-be-president/

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 03:42:16 PM »
THAT'S NO MIDGET!

THAT IS SIAMESE TWINS!

"TANG" (center) and "YANG" (in the light blue shirt directly behind "Tang")!!!

"Tang"s back, is connected (by a big chunk of meat), to "Yang"s boobs!

Next week, Doctors Without Borders is going to cut them apart in Egypt, and put them on TV.

lol.  I still don't think those women are ugly.  If any one of them approached me in a nightclub, I would at least talk to them.

She is cute mord, but can't say I'm into Asian women with blond hair.  It's just as much a turnoff for me as black women with blonde hair.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2007, 08:18:03 PM »
This is to CJD and all the rest who seem so obsessed with race:

cjd has a quote in his signature that says:

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of G-d and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

I would like to remind you all that Jews AND Whites of Eastern European descent ALONE have or can carry the genetic disease Taysachs.

Tay-Sachs disease is a fatal genetic lipid storage disorder in which harmful quantities of a fatty substance called ganglioside GM2 build up in tissues and nerve cells in the brain. The condition is caused by insufficient activity of an enzyme called beta-hexosaminidase A that catalyzes the biodegradation of acidic fatty materials known as gangliosides. Gangliosides are made and biodegraded rapidly in early life as the brain develops.

Infants with Tay-Sachs disease appear to develop normally for the first few months of life. Then, as nerve cells become distended with fatty material, a relentless deterioration of mental and physical abilities occurs. The child becomes blind, deaf, and unable to swallow. Muscles begin to atrophy and paralysis sets in. Other neurological symptoms include dementia, seizures, and an increased startle reflex to noise. A much rarer form of the disorder occurs in patients in their twenties and early thirties and is characterized by an unsteady gait and progressive neurological deterioration. Persons with Tay-Sachs also have "cherry-red" spots in their eyes. The incidence of Tay-Sachs is particularly high among people of Eastern European and Askhenazi Jewish descent.

So I suppose that Ashkenazi Jews and Whites of Eastern Europe are also "behind" the rest of the human race because their ethnic groups contain diseases which no one else normally gets right? Maybe we're just 155,000 years behind the rest of "white" humanity instead of the 200,000 years that the blacks who are higher forms of gorillas are right? Maybe we Jews and Eastern Europeans are just higher forms of Cro-Magnon man and REALLY aren't even homo-sapiens like the rest of the Oh so advanced European Whites.

Give me one massive hell of a break.
Wrong - CJD does not have that quote in his signature - you should pay closer attention from way up high on your pedestal.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2007, 08:24:39 PM »

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of G-d and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

I would like to remind you all that Jews AND Whites of Eastern European descent ALONE have or can carry the genetic disease Taysachs.

Tay-Sachs disease is a fatal genetic lipid storage disorder in which harmful quantities of a fatty substance called ganglioside GM2 build up in tissues and nerve cells in the brain. The condition is caused by insufficient activity of an enzyme called beta-hexosaminidase A that catalyzes the biodegradation of acidic fatty materials known as gangliosides. Gangliosides are made and biodegraded rapidly in early life as the brain develops.

Infants with Tay-Sachs disease appear to develop normally for the first few months of life. Then, as nerve cells become distended with fatty material, a relentless deterioration of mental and physical abilities occurs. The child becomes blind, deaf, and unable to swallow. Muscles begin to atrophy and paralysis sets in. Other neurological symptoms include dementia, seizures, and an increased startle reflex to noise. A much rarer form of the disorder occurs in patients in their twenties and early thirties and is characterized by an unsteady gait and progressive neurological deterioration. Persons with Tay-Sachs also have "cherry-red" spots in their eyes. The incidence of Tay-Sachs is particularly high among people of Eastern European and Askhenazi Jewish descent.

So I suppose that Ashkenazi Jews and Whites of Eastern Europe are also "behind" the rest of the human race because their ethnic groups contain diseases which no one else normally gets right? Maybe we're just 155,000 years behind the rest of "white" humanity instead of the 200,000 years that the blacks who are higher forms of gorillas are right? Maybe we Jews and Eastern Europeans are just higher forms of Cro-Magnon man and REALLY aren't even homo-sapiens like the rest of the Oh so advanced European Whites.

Wrong - CJD does not have that quote in his signature - you should pay closer attention from way up high on your pedestal.
Thanks for pointing that out Bullcat3. Liberals like Dawntreader have a nasty habit of seeing and quoting what they feel suites their needs.  I have no such signature and never have had.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2007, 08:28:51 PM »

As you said Dawntreader "Give me one massive hell of a break' or at least quote me correctly. cjd

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2007, 08:38:59 PM »
My full apologies to CJD.

I went back and looked at the thread again and it was not CJD who had that as part of his signature. It was Azrom.

My sentiments remain the same however. It does not make me liberal to defend Jews, Blacks and Eastern Europeans against vitriolic nazi-like attacks.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »

I went back and looked at the thread again and it was not CJD who had that as part of his signature. It was Azrom.

My sentiments remain the same however. It does not make me liberal to defend Jews, Blacks and Eastern Europeans against vitriolic nazi-like attacks.
Dawntreader
I appreciate that you went back to check - but I still think you are putting yourself up on a pedestal as the great defender of I'm not sure what.  You protest too much when it comes to being called a liberal.
I have not appreciated many vitriolic nazi-like attacks on Jews  and Eastern Europeans on this forum.  
I bet blacks can defend themselves quite well - in fact - they seem to dish it out quite well too.  I second the motion - give it a break!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2007, 09:10:23 PM »

Thanks for pointing that out. Apologies accepted. Din Rodef said I was painting you with the wrong brush calling you a Liberal. Some points you make are good but I must agree with Bullcat3 Blacks and Muslim Terrorist can fend for themselves.