Author Topic: Israel may need to use tactical nukes in order to destroy Iran's nuclear sites  (Read 2090 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
By the sounds of things, I don't think conventional weapons alone will be enough for Israel to destroy Iran's nuclear sites.  There is a taboo against the use of Nuclear weapons, even tactical ones.  I have a strong feeling Israel feels she needs permission to use tactical nukes from the United States. 

I hope Israel has the wherewithal to use tactical nukes to destroy Iran's nuclear program, if that is what is necessary. 

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1157913657029&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
By the sounds of things, I don't think conventional weapons alone will be enough for Israel to destroy Iran's nuclear sites.  There is a taboo against the use of Nuclear weapons, even tactical ones.  I have a strong feeling Israel feels she needs permission to use tactical nukes from the United States. 

I hope Israel has the wherewithal to use tactical nukes to destroy Iran's nuclear program, if that is what is necessary. 

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1157913657029&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FPrinter

YES, why not.

I think, Iran could have many of its such facilities kept hidden deep under the populous cities, so that they could not be separately identified from the general civil activities.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer

YES, why not.

I think, Iran could have many of its such facilities kept hidden deep under the populous cities, so that they could not be separately identified from the general civil activities.

"I wish it was that simple.  You can't dismiss the fact that the leadership of Israel (Olmert)l is very worried about the United State's reaction about everything they do.  You can only imagine the fear this leadership would have of using tactical nukes, if the United States forbade them from using them.   This would set a precedent, Nukes haven't been used since WW2.

At any rate, I wish Israel would use tactical nukes.  It would be a lot more effective.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish Israel would drop a bunch of Nukes and kill everyone in Iran. It obviously would make the world scream but I seriously believe it would make people fear Israel again. I am not joking about this.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
I wish Israel would drop a bunch of Nukes and kill everyone in Iran. It obviously would make the world scream but I seriously believe it would make people fear Israel again. I am not joking about this.

The Neutron bomb would be very effective for this.  And its rumored that Israel has this type of Atomic bomb.  The radiation clears away quickly (safest for Israel to use, in case of winds blowing the radiation around), people are vaporized instantly.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

The Neutron bomb would be very effective for this.  And its rumored that Israel has this type of Atomic bomb.  The radiation clears away quickly (safest for Israel to use, in case of winds blowing the radiation around), people are vaporized instantly.

I hope we see the day when its done. It would be great for the muzzy bodies to vaporize because we dont need smelly muzzy corpses lying around.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Yes, they should use them then deny their use!
DukeNukem

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes, they should use them then deny their use!

Yes, AQ hiding in Pak666 could have enough reasons to use such things against Shia Iran. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think the Bush administration heard what it wanted to hear by sending their man into the meetings. I think Iran sort of told them that they were moving along with what they need to do. I don't think Israel should bomb Iran right now but America should really work to put a big strain on Iran's government to the point that they may destabilize the already teetering government. Although Israel would be fully in their rights to bomb the animals it would really have a lot to deal with as far as retribution goes. This is a problem that should be handled by the world community not a tiny country like Israel that would be a sitting duck in a sea of Arabs. Something is rotten over in Iraq they seem all to anxious to get us out of there now before something breaks. Get ready for some tough talk out of Washington in the next few weeks. I think Iraq knows something is in the wind and they are either working with their muslim brothers or don't want to be caught in the crossfire.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Personally I think Israel should launch a preemptive nuclear strike against Iran, not just tactical nukes, I mean the high yield H-bombs. I don't believe in fair fight, not against Amalekites who seek to exterminate my people.

Realistically I don't think Israel would dare use nuclear bunker busting bombs. America might but not Israel as it is today. I think most Israelis believe Israel is a helpless satellite of USA, and of course the Israeli cabinet are all corrupt traitors.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Whatever it takes to survive! Use them!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
A little bit of Tanach response is needed.

Kill every man, woman and child
Kill every animal
Turn over every stone
Salt the earth.

Perfect prescription for a few nukes.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."