Author Topic: is hollywood creatively bankrupt?  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
is hollywood creatively bankrupt?
« on: July 17, 2008, 11:39:24 AM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: is hollywood creatively bankrupt?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 01:38:36 PM »
Hollyweird became a cesspool of vile vomit
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 01:42:45 PM »
Hollywood is the control center of anorexism, drog use, and low self esteem. Liberalwood
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 01:54:09 PM »
They cater to Self Distruction, Self Hate and Deep Resentment of any organized religion with a Judeo-Christian base.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 01:59:27 PM »
Of course.

Movies nolonger have plots. They are instead filled with violence, explicit sex and 'special effects'.

Special effects, p-tuy (spitting sound).  I'd rather watch the Special Olympics

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
Of course.

Movies nolonger have plots. They are instead filled with violence, explicit sex and 'special effects'.

Special effects, p-tuy (spitting sound).  I'd rather watch the Special Olympics
It is the special Olympics.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »
I prefer older movies or independent films, they don't have the nice special effects but at least they have a good storyline. I also like foreign films.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 03:03:54 PM »
I like movies of the 30s, 40s and 50s they play on TCM when actors had heart and love for this nation.  Not the pigs now that want to hurt this nation with their degeneracy
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 08:53:16 PM »
I think Hollywood thinks of people who go to the movies as imbeciles, cause the movies that they churn out sure are imbecilic. Oh, wait, when last time you've seen a lineup at a movie theater? Perhaps Hollywood is on to something!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 04:01:11 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 01:37:10 AM »
Don't worry.  Nobody will see Batman again.

:::D :::D :::D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 07:05:35 AM »
Don't worry.  Nobody will see Batman again.

:::D :::D :::D

What's wrong with Batman?

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »
Hollywood is Morally and Spiritually Bankrupt!
   As far what they produce... Garbage that's been twisted around an evil agenda

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 05:39:36 PM »
It is creatively bankrupt.  They've remade everything, and if they can't do that, they make a movie bashing cops and glorifying criminals.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 01:12:05 PM »
I went and saw The Dark Knight (the batguy movie) and it is much different and much darker (no pun intended) than the 1989 version. The batguy is presented as troubled, disturbed man who finds himself doing things he doesn't want to do and that changes him. The Joker is presented the same as batguy in so fact he is also troubled and disturbed but he is a anarchist, nihilist. In past batguy movies the joker was always committing crimes, his primary motivation being money, this joker however wants to destroy people from the inside out, in the movie he burns a billion dollars telling his fellow gangsters he is only burning his share of the loot.

All in all the batguy movie reminds me of what western civilization will face in the future with Islam, batguy represents the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan who do things they don't want to do, those Israeli soldiers that have to fight Muslim Nazis in the occupied territories . It reminds me of what we will have to do in the U.S. against Muslim Nazi terrorists. This kind of fight will change a lot of good and decent men and women.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 01:25:34 PM »
I went and saw The Dark Knight (the batguy movie) and it is much different and much darker (no pun intended) than the 1989 version. The batguy is presented as troubled, disturbed man who finds himself doing things he doesn't want to do and that changes him. The Joker is presented the same as batguy in so fact he is also troubled and disturbed but he is a anarchist, nihilist. In past batguy movies the joker was always committing crimes, his primary motivation being money, this joker however wants to destroy people from the inside out, in the movie he burns a billion dollars telling his fellow gangsters he is only burning his share of the loot.

All in all the batguy movie reminds me of what western civilization will face in the future with Islam, batguy represents the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan who do things they don't want to do, those Israeli soldiers that have to fight Muslim Nazis in the occupied territories . It reminds me of what we will have to do in the U.S. against Muslim Nazi terrorists. This kind of fight will change a lot of good and decent men and women.

would you recommend it for argument sake?
              even though I wouldn't go to see it!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 01:32:54 PM »

would you recommend it for argument sake?
              even though I wouldn't go to see it!

Good for you.

I'm just pointing out how this movie mirrors the times were living in.