Author Topic: rabbi kahane on anti zionists  (Read 4061 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: rabbi kahane on anti zionists
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 01:52:52 PM »
I'm not interested in proving the satmar rebbe correct...
I agree, their is no way to prove him correct because he is not. When he wrote his sefer Vayoel Moshe in 1961, it was already clear that jews in Israel were in a fight for their lives so for him to call for the destruction of Israel at that time showed what a cold chaya he was.

There is no way that you read his book.

You couldn't even quote me when my posts were written in english in the same thread as you.

Just a point to people. Don't take DWI's claims with any seriousness. I would bet that this particular one is wrong.  (and I have heard stories to the contrary, i.e. that the satmar rebbe supported israel's fight against the arabs in 1967. Even Neturei Karta pray for peaceful dismantlement, not arab genocide of israel)

DWI, even the lubavitch , the one group of jews you defend regardless(or pretend to defend so as to look like a hero in your imagination), even they respect the satmar rebbe

http://www.crownheights.info/index.php?amount=0&blogid=1&query=satmar

you love and defend them so much, over everything,  so take a lesson from them.

Of-course he read (that is- the stuff that is written about the book on Wikepedia or on some Hiloni newspaper.

I have also heard that the Satmer Rebbe when asked what gentiles should do in relation to Israel, he said that they should support it. again I believe that their "war" on Israel is more of a cultural war, not something that is that much different then Rav Kahane and Rav Benyamin Kahane.
 And again I do not think it is wise to lump NK and Satmer together. (or at least the NK guys who stand with Arabs), BUT still at the end all of these groups (the different Hassidic and Haredi) would have to radically change in their mentality.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 01:54:28 PM »
I found a gemara reference to the story judea quoted. haven't checked the reference, but it's the same story.

http://yearsofawe.blogspot.com/2005/08/commenting-on-katrina.html
"
comments-

Yehudit Yerushalmi said...
The gemara (Yoma 9b) tells a story. Reish Lakish was swimming in the Jordan when one of the Amoraim of Bavel approached. Reish Lakish said: “I hate you people of Bavel.” He continued to explain that because the Babylonian Jewish community did not come back to Eretz Yisrael in sufficient numbers in Ezra’s time, the settlement in Eretz Yisrael succumbed to deterioration and destruction.

http://www.eretzhemdah.org/hemdatyamim/5764/balak64/moreshet.htm

...Since the implication of the Gemara in Yoma (9b) is that the negative connotation that the Rabbis attached to the phrase "sinat chinam" has the emphasis on the "chinam" aspect of it, the opposite of "sinat chinam", hatred for no reason, would legitimately be "sinat sachar", doing it for a good reason. While it is not very "nice" to talk about hating someone - when we examine the concept in the Torah and in the Rambam, the problem is not the existence of the "sina" but how and/or when it is done.

http://www.torah.org/learning/maharal/tishabav.html
"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:56:19 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 04:50:42 PM »
Re:  "...when we had wicked kings who were idolators, the religious jews should have become NK and stood with the babylonians?"

NO IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT.

YOUR QUESTION, HOWEVER, INDICATES THAT YOU ARE ONE HIGHLY CONFUSED INDIVIDUAL WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY.

AT THE TIME OF THE BABYLONIAN EXILE THERE WERE NO RABBINICAL FACTIONS "FOR" OR "AGAINST" RETURN TO ZION.

IT WAS THE FIRST TIME JEWS HAD BEEN EXILED, AND THOSE IN EXILE DIDN'T WEAR BLACK HATS AND BLACK FEDORAS AND BLACK JACKETS.

I see now that I've become a target of you since I disagreed with you in private message (actually, didn't disagree, just asked for further clarification, which you were unwilling to provide, and you refused to provide anything other than insults in response).     

You can't really be this dumb to misinterpret what I've said to mean as DURING THE EXILE.    I was talking about NOT DURING THE EXILE, BUT WHEN WE HAD WICKED EVIL KINGS, in a JEWISH land of Israel.    Have you ever read about the period of the kings?   They were not all righteous, and some were even idolators.   ANd they were "Jewish."    Not during exile.   

But thanks for the all-caps rant, and the insults, you really have problems don't you?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 04:56:39 PM »
And yes, the point Tzvi made is also applicable.   Obviously some groups of rabbis chose to remain in Bavel rather than go back and rebuild the Temple with Ezra et al.  They wrote the Babylonian Talmud and had huge yeshivot with thousands of students.  But that had nothing to do with what I was saying.   It just shows me how ridiculous massuh's response was, considering even if I was talking about exile, what he said would be wrong.    Makes you wonder why he even said that, doesn't it?   It was an attack.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »
Re: "But that had nothing to do with what I was saying.   It just shows me how ridiculous massuh's response was, considering even if I was talking about exile, what he said would be wrong.    Makes you wonder why he even said that, doesn't it?   It was an attack."

No it wasn't an attack.

You want an attack?

Then check your private messages.

I just can't understand why it is you hate religious Jews so much, as if they should renounce the Torah and join Olmert!

Haven't you understood the whole reason for the Revelation at Sinai?

If there's anything I am not going to tolerate any more on this forum it's members slandering the Gadolim and insulting the elders who have always sought to live a sanctified life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 05:05:57 PM »
When did I slander gedolim?

Chas veshalom.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:07:47 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 05:06:35 PM »
How do I hate religious Jews?   I am a religious Jew.

Are you hurt because you have NK tendencies?  I really don't understand the meaning behind this pitiful rant.

And in case you haven't noticed, $ha$ and $UTJ$ have joined olmert and all the rest. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:08:53 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »
The anti Zionist Jews who stand with the enemy do so much harm to the Jewish people.  If gentiles are supporters of Israel then the anti Zionists say, "Well I'm Jewish and I'm against the Israeli state. Why would you be for Israel when you don't know Judaism."

They also portray a sense of religious authority with the way they dress, so this does even more harm.

When Muslims act like this, they have to be put in protective custody and have to flee to the West.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »
KAHANE WAS RIGHT BT:  "Are you hurt because you have NK tendencies?  I really don't understand the meaning behind this pitiful rant.  And in case you haven't noticed, $ha$ and $UTJ$ have joined olmert and all the rest.

See?  There you go again "dissing" all Orthodox Jewry.

Why would you oppose your own people, and instead side with Tzipi Livni who even threw her own brother out of his homes?

I just don't understand what it is you see so wholesome about Secular Zionism!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 05:19:23 PM »
The anti Zionist Jews who stand with the enemy do so much harm to the Jewish people.  If gentiles are supporters of Israel then the anti Zionists say, "Well I'm Jewish and I'm against the Israeli state. Why would you be for Israel when you don't know Judaism."

They also portray a sense of religious authority with the way they dress, so this does even more harm.

When Muslims act like this, they have to be put in protective custody and have to flee to the West.

Like I said before they should be ignored. They are getting what they want- attention. So people should just ignore those crazies until the time comes and their judgement could be meet (with Sanhedrin)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 05:19:31 PM »
KAHANE WAS RIGHT BT:  "Are you hurt because you have NK tendencies?  I really don't understand the meaning behind this pitiful rant.  And in case you haven't noticed, $ha$ and $UTJ$ have joined olmert and all the rest.

See?  There you go again "dissing" all Orthodox Jewry.

Why would you oppose your own people, and instead side with Tzipi Livni who even threw her own brother out of his homes?

I just don't understand what it is you see so wholesome about Secular Zionism!

I don't support secular zionism, you creep.
$ha$ and $UTJ$ DO support secular zionism for cold hard cash.   And they are NOT "all" of Orthodox Jewry!    They are two political parties.   Do you consider the national religious "not Orthodox" ?    How about Chabad?   etc etc