Author Topic: UN Peacekeepers Salute Imad Mughniyeh, Dead Terrorists  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: UN Peacekeepers Salute Imad Mughniyeh, Dead Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 12:54:38 PM »
These are probably muslim scum from porkistan, and they salute to the coffins of dead terrorist released by Israel in the latest 'prisoners exchange'.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 12:58:57 PM »
Here's a better picture           

3 days ago: Italian UN soldiers salute as a truck carrying coffins of Hezbollah and Arab fighters drives past their tank in Naqura, southern Lebanon, on July 17, 2008. The remains of some 200 Arab fighters handed over by Israel in a prisoner swap with Hezbollah were carried to the Lebanese capital today in a triumphal cortege. Residents of Naqura on the Israeli border threw rose petals and rice and some cheered as the makeshift hearses carrying the bodies of the Lebanese and Palestinian fighters passed on its journey to Beirut.

http://www.daylife.com/photo/06gO7LZ5B7gFH/israel
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:04:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 12:59:44 PM »
Most people don't realize what a threat and absolute scum the UN is. It sickens me to see US forces with blue berets on.

I was a member of a gun rights forum and got flamed and kicked off because I stated that I would consider any foreign soldier on US soil attempting to institue world law a viable target.

Obama will give away our national sovereignty.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 03:40:40 PM »
Here's a better picture           

3 days ago: Italian UN soldiers salute as a truck carrying coffins of Hezbollah and Arab fighters drives past their tank in Naqura, southern Lebanon, on July 17, 2008. The remains of some 200 Arab fighters handed over by Israel in a prisoner swap with Hezbollah were carried to the Lebanese capital today in a triumphal cortege. Residents of Naqura on the Israeli border threw rose petals and rice and some cheered as the makeshift hearses carrying the bodies of the Lebanese and Palestinian fighters passed on its journey to Beirut.

Yes this is better
 O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 05:41:10 PM »
Here's a better picture           

Shot at 2008-07-20

Yes this is better
 O0

Shot at 2008-07-20
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 05:49:03 PM »
Would it be politically incorrect to embalm terrorist bodies with pig blood before sending them back? 

It sickens me to see all the mosques being built all over the US. How badly would it infuriate the muzzies if you poured pig blood into the building site. Especially into the hardening concrete foundation. You could film it and then publish the videos once they complete contstruction on their dedication day.

What would the authorities charge you with. Any attorneys out there?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »
Would it be politically incorrect to embalm terrorist bodies with pig blood before sending them back? 

It sickens me to see all the mosques being built all over the US. How badly would it infuriate the muzzies if you poured pig blood into the building site. Especially into the hardening concrete foundation. You could film it and then publish the videos once they complete contstruction on their dedication day.

What would the authorities charge you with. Any attorneys out there?
Not an attorney but sounds like a great idea

Shot at 2010-01-03