Author Topic: Efficient Forum.  (Read 1476 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Efficient Forum.
« on: July 20, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »
I am aware of the fact that I am not an administrator or moderator, but here are my suggestions to make this forum neater than it already is.

1. Scrap Guns/Firearms Section- There is no reason why the Guns/Firearms can't be discussed generally in the General Discussion forum.

2. Members use proper etiquette- Show our brilliancy with full words and proper punctuation. Argue respectfully but effectively with other members if necessary. Do not substitute word with numbers, Example: 4: Incorrect, For: Correct. Utilize spell check.

Just my suggestions.

Thank You,

PJC
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Efficient Forum.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 10:35:08 PM »
Well firearms are something that JTF believes in strongly. Their may be a question of whether it requires its own board though.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 10:47:55 PM »

If given the choice,   I would highly recommend that we keep the Guns/ Firearms section.      I've already seen that the Guns/ Firearms section was a differential factor in someone that I know becoming a financial supporter of JTF.     

The ultra importance of maintaining Guns/ Firearms rights in the United States,   combined with this being an issue many people strongly believe in,   leads me to conclude that the Guns/ Firearms section remains a permanent part of the JTF English Language Forum.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 12:47:09 AM »
It is important that we try to write professionally, that there is legitimate and thoughtful discourse.  After all, we're not some kind of gang.  We are a group of committed men and women who are trying to affect positive change in Israel and America.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 03:31:41 AM »
We can discuss in the firearms section about military issues and civil defense too. I think this section is necessary, because I think it is not adequate to have Obama threads close by discussions about G3 rifles, atomic shelters and military tactics.

This will hurt us, because the leftists will use this against us. But if we seperate this, like we do, this is no problem  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 02:07:28 PM »
...Example: 4: Incorrect, For: Correct. Utilize spell check.

I think you meant "four".
No, he meant "for", as in "I have 2 write something different 4 a change"

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 02:27:12 PM »
I always demonstrate what a complete simpleton I am.