Author Topic: Canadian Jewish leader turns his back on his people and coverts to Islam!  (Read 3830 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
He is a sick Bastard he needs to be fired at

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This guy cries out for a $1 cure!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
     This " Burny "  character and those like him are  very dangerous.    He sounds like the poster boy for Liberalism and Political Correctness.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
It's a satire piece.  The guy didn't really convert to Islam.  He's just a major moonbat.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, even if this story is satire, would we be shocked if Abraham Foxman converted to Islam?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Yet another liberal who deserves death!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
It's a satire piece.  The guy didn't really convert to Islam.  He's just a major moonbat.

I'd like to take a bat to him

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
that son of a [censored], he should be dead in the eyes of his entire congregation and looked down upon  >:(
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Karen

• Junior JTFer
What's up with all these weirdos converting to Islam? It's especially baffling when they're Jewish; you'd think they would want to keep the jewish people alive....

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
You shouldn't call him a jewish leader.

"jewish leader" in quotes, sure.  As we know, the jewish leaders are all frauds anyway.

They are not religious people.

As Rabbi Kahane said. They are not chosen for their scholarship. They are chosen for their money or their ability to raise  money.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If he made his conversion official, at list his betrayal will become obvious even to the demented Jews who might listen to him otherwise.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
If he made his conversion official, at list his betrayal will become obvious even to the demented Jews who might listen to him otherwise.

it would be official unless he denounced it.
it's easy to convert to islam.

we had a snooker player - ronnie O' sullivan, who said he was out with muslim friends, I think he went to a mosque, they told him to say something, then they were all really friendly he thought they were great.  Next day he finds out he's a muslim!

of course, they didn't accept him 'cos he said he's not and he didn't know what he was saying!

But the assumption was that he is