Author Topic: Walid Shoebat: Why we want to kill you  (Read 3087 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Walid Shoebat: Why we want to kill you
« on: July 20, 2008, 11:05:38 PM »
These clips are better than the two I previously posted.  Walid Shoebat is an ex-plo, an ex-muslim, and a born again Christian.  He has a much better understanding of the purposes and methods of islam than Americans because he was bred with it.

Please watch and circulate.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Walid Shoebat: Why we want to kill you
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 12:04:44 AM »
I should mention how important I think it is that Americans understand the mindset of these people.  That's why I want this clip circulated.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 12:39:18 AM »
Yes, he is excellent. I have read both his books and feature a section about him on my blog.
I wish he would get a lot more TV exposure. I can't imagine how much security he needs
whenever he travels to make speeches. There must be a ton of fatwas on his life.

He is a very brave man. If I were his wife I would be crazed with fear that the Muslims
are going to kill him.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 12:44:10 AM »
Yes, he is excellent. I have read both his books and feature a section about him on my blog.
I wish he would get a lot more TV exposure. I can't imagine how much security he needs
whenever he travels to make speeches. There must be a ton of fatwas on his life.

He is a very brave man. If I were his wife I would be crazed with fear that the Muslims
are going to kill him.

No doubt,

but you'd probably be pretty proud of him too.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 01:23:16 AM »
Walid Shoebat seems like a good man, but his solutions can't work.  As smart as he is, he should know that!

I've heard him say that the Palestinians should not have a state of their own.  And they they should be ruled by Israel.  He basis everything from that perspective.

I had a chance to see him speak in person, but I don't want to support his solutions, I wouldn't attend.   His solutions mean that more Jews will die, because  he doesn't support a program of the deportation of Arabs from Israel.   

The Arabs need to be out of Israel!  Period!!

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 07:47:03 AM »
Let's see 72 mansions x 72 beds x 72 virgins in each bed = 373,248!

Yep, these muzzies are crazy. I hope they get some STD!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 09:16:38 AM »

It shows how sexually repressed they are.  They actually commit murder because of their libidos.  pathetic.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »

Walid is a good and brave guy. As to your point, you wouldn't envy muslims if you've seen how their women look like. That's why many of them prefer donkeys  ;D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 08:28:23 PM »
Walid Shoebat seems like a good man, but his solutions can't work.  As smart as he is, he should know that!

I've heard him say that the Palestinians should not have a state of their own.  And they they should be ruled by Israel.  He basis everything from that perspective.

I had a chance to see him speak in person, but I don't want to support his solutions, I wouldn't attend.   His solutions mean that more Jews will die, because  he doesn't support a program of the deportation of Arabs from Israel.   

The Arabs need to be out of Israel!  Period!!

He is an exceptionally clever intellectual, and a brilliant debator..   His understanding is second to none.

There used to be a whole load of multimedia of him on his website. Now it's just some things on youtube.

Most of the interviews he has done have been very shallow.  This happens to many brilliant people getting a message out. They go around the media and get asked the same stupid questions.

If he has any solution, then it deserves proper analysis.

The fact is though, that even if it were possible to occupy the west bank and disarm them and deal with them somehow..  I can't see it myself. But even if it was possible. The Israeli Government could -never- pull it off. Maybe somebody as clever and insightful as Walid could.   I don't really know what his solution is. But he would have thought deeply about this, and thought up solutions that deserve a hearing, and he would have thought up answers to obvious objections and unobvious ones . And I haven't heard him asked properly.

Whereas transfer would work.  It doesn't take somebody as clever as Walid to do that

I like Tovia Singer's solution of transfer - not based on race - but based on ideology. They wnat to destroy israel, they're out.  Put aside for a moment how one would test for that. But if you could test for it. And transfer all those
Then 90%+ would be transferred. And the Israeli population won't feel so guilty. The world won't have so much ammunition to feed jewish guilt. They won't be able to call it ethnic cleansing. Or if they did it could be most easily countered.   Even Trying that solution would throw the arabs into disarray.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 08:06:55 AM »

Walid is a good and brave guy. As to your point, you wouldn't envy muslims if you've seen how their women look like. That's why many of them prefer donkeys  ;D

And it would have to be a female donkey at that!  ;D