What do you think of Glenn Beck?

He's a conservative
8 (57.1%)
He's a phony
3 (21.4%)
Other
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glenn Beck  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Glenn Beck
« on: November 02, 2007, 02:40:21 PM »
I think the guy is a phony. He's said Islam has been hijacked and he never talks about Black crime in America. There are people in my house that watch him and I can't stand him. If they've got the courage to bring Chaim on their program I'm sure Chaim would respect them and at the same time show what real conservatism is.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Glenn Beck
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »
I believe that Beck is someone who began broadcasting with sincere and true beliefs but has been corrupted by $ to the extent that he now serves as a "mouthpiece" like so many others in the media.

To his credit, however, is the fact that immediately after 9/11 he took it upon himself to broadcast his daily radio show for one entire week from Israel, as a personal show of support for Israel as it was enduring constant suicide terror attacks.

I stopped following him years ago, but have always thought that on the list of "friends vs enemies" he goes on the friends side.

It's terribly difficult for most people, who after years of struggling in their career, are suddenly "recognized" and signed to a lucrative contract giving them respect and "security" for the first time in their lives...makes it so much "easier" to "play the game" when the CEO says "Now...Glenn, we would never ask you stop speaking in your own voice in your own way"..."You've proven you have what we've been looking for!"..."We just want you to "stand solidly with those who stand with you!"..."We can now supply you with news feeds and "inside" scoops which were hitherto unavailable to you in your previous work!"..."So, what do you say, Glenn, are you with us?"

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »
He's a phony in my opinion...  Mark Levin, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are true conservatives. 

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 06:22:27 AM »
His show is on a liberal controlled news station. If he goes too far, his show could be pulled. In the case with islam, however, I think he is either naive or something he has to do to keep the snivelling leftists from pulling his show.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 08:05:23 AM »
I believe that Beck is someone who began broadcasting with sincere and true beliefs but has been corrupted by $ to the extent that he now serves as a "mouthpiece" like so many others in the media.

To his credit, however, is the fact that immediately after 9/11 he took it upon himself to broadcast his daily radio show for one entire week from Israel, as a personal show of support for Israel as it was enduring constant suicide terror attacks.

I stopped following him years ago, but have always thought that on the list of "friends vs enemies" he goes on the friends side.

It's terribly difficult for most people, who after years of struggling in their career, are suddenly "recognized" and signed to a lucrative contract giving them respect and "security" for the first time in their lives...makes it so much "easier" to "play the game" when the CEO says "Now...Glenn, we would never ask you stop speaking in your own voice in your own way"..."You've proven you have what we've been looking for!"..."We just want you to "stand solidly with those who stand with you!"..."We can now supply you with news feeds and "inside" scoops which were hitherto unavailable to you in your previous work!"..."So, what do you say, Glenn, are you with us?"

Massuh:  Well put, it's hard to risk losing the money and the job.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 11:27:51 PM »
He's saying all he CAN say and stay on the air.
At least he's putting SOME of the truth out there. That's more than anybody else on TV does.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 11:16:46 AM »
I have changed my opinion about Glenn Beck.  I really like this guy!  Very entertaining and a conservative to boot!   O0

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 12:02:12 PM »
I like Glenn. There is a whiff of sincerity about him. He is not ideal but he is the best that is allowed.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »
who's glenn beck
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »
who's glenn beck
My guess is as good as yours.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 12:27:41 PM »
My vote is he is a phony if for no other reason than he is so full of himself. He seems to care more about promoting himself over any real issues.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 03:19:56 PM »
Anytime your Boss(MS-NBC) is the leading sponsor of Anti-American and Anti-Israel press, you'd have to ask yourself why am I still here if deep down I don't agree with them.
  Beck is just playing devil advocate!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 03:33:38 PM »

Glen Beck and Hannity are doing the most on MSM to awaken America to the evils of illegal aliens, Obama and Islam.
They are limited as to what they can say  by their superiors. They do the best they can/dare.
You have to admire these guys.

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 03:36:27 PM »

Glen Beck and Hannity are doing the most on MSM to awaken America to the evils of illegal aliens, Obama and Islam.
They are limited as to what they can say  by their superiors. They do the best they can/dare.

I admire both of them.   O0

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2008, 03:37:38 PM »

Agree. They don't go far enough, but looking for allies we shouldn't alienate all those who are not with us 100%
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 03:42:42 PM »
They are probably with us 100%.
If they said all they really think, they would be fired.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 04:07:41 AM »
He's a conservative, not a Republican.  He's an independent like Lou Dobbs. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 04:43:51 AM »
I don't trust him...

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:48:53 AM »
Well trust him or not, he and Hannity are the only ones brave enough to dare question the Messiah, Islam and illegal aliens.
That makes them friends in my book.