Author Topic: Moveon.org tries to shut down Fox News because of Obama "slurs"  (Read 1145 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
It looks like any criticism of Obama, for the communist faithful, ends up being racism and intolerable behavior.  They think Fox is bad.  HA!  They should check out JTF.  They would never want to give JTF the publicity.  Also, they can't even take it when their God, Barack Obama, is criticized in the slightest way. They own the debate at every station except Fox News.  Fox News does exactly what CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/MSNBC does, except against the left.  It kills them that they can't control all the information. 

I think we would cause them to break down if they visited JTF.

https://pol.moveon.org/donate/foxsmears.html

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Moveon.org tries to shut down Fox News because of Obama "slurs"
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »
It looks like any criticism of Obama, for the communist faithful, ends up being racism and intolerable behavior.  They think Fox is bad.  HA!  They should check out JTF.  They would never want to give JTF the publicity.  Also, they can't even take it when their G-d, Barack Obama, is criticized in the slightest way. They own the debate at every station except Fox News.  Fox News does exactly what CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/MSNBC does, except against the left.  It kills them that they can't control all the information. 

I wish Fox news smeared Osama and the left. They really are no different that the other media beasts. JTF is the only answer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 11:36:00 PM »
The homosexual George Homos is probably engaging in Larry Sinclairism with Obama as we speak.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:46:52 AM »
It looks like any criticism of Obama, for the communist faithful, ends up being racism and intolerable behavior.  They think Fox is bad.  HA!  They should check out JTF.  They would never want to give JTF the publicity.  Also, they can't even take it when their G-d, Barack Obama, is criticized in the slightest way. They own the debate at every station except Fox News.  Fox News does exactly what CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC/MSNBC does, except against the left.  It kills them that they can't control all the information. 

I wish Fox news smeared Osama and the left. They really are no different that the other media beasts. JTF is the only answer.

Fox news does the best it can at the present time to expose Obama.
They are the ONLY ones even trying.
Hannity on Fox does his best every night to get in a dig and try to keep exposing Obama. If he/they did more, jobs would be lost.
They are allies. The only allies in a vast sea of MSM Obama supporters.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 08:55:50 AM »
How sickening. It's not far until the blacks call John Adams a racist for painting the WHITE House WHITE.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 09:20:11 AM »
You just got to love the "free speech" loving dingbats at moveon.org.

After all the "slurs" they have spread on there website, calling for a ban on Fox News is bigoted.

I guess as far as moveon.org is concerned, racism only applies to black people.

Schmucks!