Author Topic: Please tell me how to respond to this post  (Read 6314 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
Re: Please tell me how to respond to this post
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 09:04:33 PM »
OK.. I put in my two cents on the thread.  Take a look  :)

By the way.. Classic Lady is a relative newcomer.  (she is listed as member number 1,517)

(Im listed as member 92 :))

Well, Go and HELP horselady- this is a WITCH. I am serious, I read her BS.

Thanks, Paulette.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 09:06:49 PM »

By the way.. Classic Lady is a relative newcomer.  (she is listed as member number 1,517)

Thanks, Paulette.

Why, Im a green m&m gal too.  ;)
I will get a new AOL screen name manana- and I'll get her my PRETTY and her little book too.  :P
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 09:07:27 PM »
she doesn't speak aramaic, and no doubt doesn't know hebrew either.
and is not a talmud scholar.

the problem is that neither are you..  and neither am I. most are not.
So it's a good question, how to dela with it.

Here is some ammunition anyway

You could ask her to state 3 , her favourite 3. And then you try to find them. See those pages below.

Or, you could list some examples of how they are made up. And then ban her.. or whatever.

Here is the ammunition, whatever you want to do with it.

it's not a bad idea to send her to jewhaters.com  , that was designed for anti-semites to go to!

http://talmud.faithweb.com/
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/jesusnarr.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/jesus.html

more info
Click "defending the talmud"
http://www.jewhaters.com/

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/exp.html

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 09:08:51 PM »

I am going to contact Jesse Padrilla... and get her removed.

DAMMIT!!! I MISS OUT ON ALL THE FUN!!!! I cant stand BORING. >:(
Yeah- go get JESSE!!!

(whoever the hell that is  lol)  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 09:11:54 PM »

Thanks, Paulette.

Why, Im a green m&m gal too.  ;)
I will get a new AOL screen name manana- and I'll get her my PRETTY and her little book too.  :P

Good! She has a few people defending her there. Thank G-d for the ammunition you guys gave me here to
throw at her. Not that she intends to read it. But what Briann gave me deflated her interpretation of
the Talmud, even without her reading the links.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »
she doesn't speak aramaic, and no doubt doesn't know hebrew either.
and is not a talmud scholar.

the problem is that neither are you..  and neither am I. most are not.
So it's a good question, how to dela with it.

Here is some ammunition anyway

You could ask her to state 3 , her favourite 3. And then you try to find them. See those pages below.

Or, you could list some examples of how they are made up. And then ban her.. or whatever.

Here is the ammunition, whatever you want to do with it.

it's not a bad idea to send her to jewhaters.com  , that was designed for anti-semites to go to!

http://talmud.faithweb.com/
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/jesusnarr.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/talmud/jesus.html

more info
Click "defending the talmud"
http://www.jewhaters.com/

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/exp.html

Thanks, qq, I will save that.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »
You know- its NOT the Jews that the fight is with- it is 'jihad' the name of their site, she was lying in WAIT, to turn it on the Jews- WHAT A FOOL! Who the hell does she think has been fighting them off? JEWS HAVE. In Israel- decade after decade- what an IDIOTTTTTTTTTTT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 09:19:57 PM »
horselady,

There simply is no response to a traditional Jew-Hater who distributes such propaganda.

Nothing factual or documentable that you could put forth as a refutation will be accepted by such people, because their actual religion and faith is Eternal Hatred for the Jew.

And like all True Believers, all facts and/or evidence to the contrary will be scoffed at, and only serve to "prove" to such sick people that "Jews" somehow got to you and have you duped.

I strongly suggest sparing yourself hurt and frustration by ignoring and forgetting those who worship Adolph Hitler.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 09:31:43 PM »
massuh, it's not about convincing the individual.

it's about an individual posting to a forum.  People on the forum might think it is true.

it's very easy for people to think that a 2000 year old book with rabbinical opinions, has all these anti-gentile things in it. And some will believe it or be suspicious and wonder.

So that ammunition, if used, is not to so much to convince the individual. But perhaps, if used, for others to know so they don't fool for it

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
You know- its NOT the Jews that the fight is with- it is 'jihad' the name of their site, she was lying in WAIT, to turn it on the Jews- WHAT A FOOL! Who the hell does she think has been fighting them off? JEWS HAVE. In Israel- decade after decade- what an IDIOTTTTTTTTTTT.

And she won't let it go. Now she is saying the Jews don't recognize all the other groups of people who suffered under the Nazis.
Even when Briann called her out about her Talmud lies, she said she would have to study about Talmud on her own.
That would be good except for the sources she gravitates to.  >:(

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »
horselady,

There simply is no response to a traditional Jew-Hater who distributes such propaganda.

Nothing factual or documentable that you could put forth as a refutation will be accepted by such people, because their actual religion and faith is Eternal Hatred for the Jew.

And like all True Believers, all facts and/or evidence to the contrary will be scoffed at, and only serve to "prove" to such sick people that "Jews" somehow got to you and have you duped.

I strongly suggest sparing yourself hurt and frustration by ignoring and forgetting those who worship Adolph Hitler.

It's a small board over there and it's hard to ignore anyone. I have asked her to drop the anti-Jew talk and stick to the
important issues but she doesn't seem to want to. I won't back down and I won't ignore her. Every time she starts this
crap I will go after her....and risk getting banned myself. But that's OK, it wouldn't be the first time.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 09:47:36 PM »
horselady,

It's a small board over there and it's hard to ignore anyone. I have asked her to drop the anti-Jew talk and stick to the
important issues but she doesn't seem to want to. I won't back down and I won't ignore her. Every time she starts this
crap I will go after her....and risk getting banned myself. But that's OK, it wouldn't be the first time.

Hahaha.  She's saying something like... she'll have to research the facts herself.   She just wants to be fair about her analysis.

If she does not apologize (Which she probably wont)... I am going to make sure she is banned.  Jesse owes me some favors anyway.  :)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »

And she won't let it go. Now she is saying the Jews don't recognize all the other groups of people who suffered under the Nazis.
Even when Briann called her out about her Talmud lies, she said she would have to study about Talmud on her own.
That would be good except for the sources she gravitates to.  >:(

well.. this argument can be addressed/refuted very nicely.

jews tend to focus on jewish deaths for a very simple reason. Not mere only caring about the family.

Around 50% or 60%  of european jews were murdered by the nazis.
The impact on the jews was huge. Jews have big holes in their family tree.

People have grandparents or great grandparents with 10 brothers and sisters 8 of whome were murdered.

Other peoples murdered by the nazis do not stress the fact that they were murdered. Because they really were not hit at a % like that.   The % made it so traumatic..

You can't expect jews to mention all the groups that died in the holocaust more than other groups do.

homosexuals, gypsies. They don't talk about being killed in the holocaust. for the simple reason of the % I mentioned.

so don't expect jews to

and btw.. and this story is not really for the anti-semite. But one of my friends at a jewish school, sat there in amusement as a girl discussed all the groups murdered by the nazis and forgot to mention jews.  It was obviously particularly this kind of anti-semitism that gave her a sort of  self hating description of the holocaust. She didn't even notice. But it really takes the mickey.

The % arguemnt I mentioned, I think answers her very nicely.

jews are one group that DO defend other groups..

for example. we have the ADL - anti defamation league, which aims to fight anti-semitism and ALL FORMS OF DISCRIMINATION.  Now, we don't agree with the way they operate. But that's not the point.

and interestingly, one erason why these pluralistic organisations are set up, is because jews, unlike blacks or any other group, are always accused of only caring about their own.

the reality is that liberal jews in particular, care about everybody else other than their own..

while other groups like blacks and so on, only care about their own.

some orthodox jews also only care about their own, and that's fair. We live in a society where every other grou only care about their own, so don't just blame them!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »
OK... Jesse had a chat with her.

I wont quote it... but he was VERY critical to her.

:)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »

Thanks, sweetie.  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 09:44:58 AM »
BTW the Nazis were not anti gay like classic dummy says     

http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitler-leftist/id12.html
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 09:51:39 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 10:02:18 AM »
Anti semitism at large.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 03:32:50 AM »

Well she "resigned" from the board or so she said. And Jesse scolded me for being "abusive" and de-Moderatored me.
I don't care about that but I'm going to take a break from that board for the foreseeable future anyway, I think.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 06:35:57 AM »

Well she "resigned" from the board or so she said. And Jesse scolded me for being "abusive" and de-Moderatored me.
I don't care about that but I'm going to take a break from that board for the foreseeable future anyway, I think.

What a SNEAK. She has NOT resigned. Her plan counter-offensive. Jesse is a male- he bought right into it. How very typical of the female of today (I hate to say) Women are emotional creatures... and nothing worse than the wrath of a woman scorned.. women do NOT just 'let things go'. She has a 'plan' and will come back to attack YOU. Actually she has been like this all along, just like a snake, lying in wait.  She has YOU on the 'defense' now, I suggest you go on a STRONG offense and reveal how the muslims are reading mein kamph and how the whole neo-nazi movement is WITH islam. Many nazis even in this country are voting obama, just to see the destruction of the Jews- its the truth, they even side WITH palestinians.Well, you & Briann have a helluva fight ahead of you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 06:32:56 PM »

What a SNEAK. She has NOT resigned. Her plan counter-offensive. Jesse is a male- he bought right into it. How very typical of the female of today (I hate to say) Women are emotional creatures... and nothing worse than the wrath of a woman scorned.. women do NOT just 'let things go'. She has a 'plan' and will come back to attack YOU. Actually she has been like this all along, just like a snake, lying in wait.  She has YOU on the 'defense' now, I suggest you go on a STRONG offense and reveal how the muslims are reading mein kamph and how the whole neo-nazi movement is WITH islam. Many nazis even in this country are voting obama, just to see the destruction of the Jews- its the truth, they even side WITH palestinians.Well, you & Briann have a helluva fight ahead of you.

I know about the neo-Nazis. I am a member of one of their boards and even post there once in awhile. Yes, they know I am a Jew
and treat me like chit. Not that I post there much anymore but some of them did change their hate-filled rhetoric against me
a little bit, saying I wasn't like other Jews. I told them I was l very much like many other Jews but the extent of their hate is so deep,
they blame all the problems of the world on Jews. I have refuted many of their assertions but it does little good. They always have
something else to blame on the Jews.

As much as they hate blacks, they hate Jews even more and will vote for Obama just because of his stance on Israel.

The one time I left them speechless was when I said to them, "OK, so if Jews are so evil as you believe, why haven't you done
anything to stop them? After all, Jews in the US number only 5-6 million yet you Christians number a few hundred million.
They could not answer.

As for that Classic Woman poster on JihadChat, how do you know she hasn't resigned? Will she come back as herself or under
a new name, do you think? I wanted to quit too, but several others there talked me out of it. I'm very good at recognizing
retreads under new names, so I will keep a look out for her.

I was surprised to see that certain posters there stuck up for her though.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »
I know about the neo-Nazis. I am a member of one of their boards and even post there once in awhile. Yes, they know I am a Jew
and treat me like chit. Not that I post there much anymore but some of them did change their hate-filled rhetoric against me
a little bit, saying I wasn't like other Jews. I told them I was l very much like many other Jews but the extent of their hate is so deep,
they blame all the problems of the world on Jews. I have refuted many of their assertions but it does little good. They always have

WOW.  I cant beleive you would submit yourself to this kind of turture.  I too have browsed at their hate... but never joined.

At any rate... Jesse HATES anti-semites.   Trust me... I know him well.   Therefore I trust he did and WILL DO the right thing here.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »
Re:  "BTW the Nazis were not anti gay like classic dummy says..."

Actually National Socialism was and is violently anti-homosexuality.

Many of the leadership and membership were in fact homosexuals, which did not in the slightest curb their enjoyment of brutalizing and murdering homosexuals in their own general population.

Don't confuse the individual's behavior as being identical to official ideology.

This same dichotomy exists today in the Republican Party's  "Family Values"/anti-Gay Marriage platform, which gets people elected who end up arrested in airport mens' rooms soliciting oral sex from strangers.

Sad to say, but in the last eight years there have been every bit as many cases of perverted sexual scandals involving our elected Republican "Family Values" officials; enough to equal if not far surpass the documented sexual abberations of the Nazi inner circle.

Republican Vice President Dick Cheney even proudly and publicly displays his openly lesbian "First Dyke" daughter and her "ManShe" lover AT THE WHITE HOUSE, as they praise the birth of a baby to the lesbian couple conceived by test tubes in a laboratory run by perverts.

Yessirree!...Nothing like Republican Family Values Conservatives to save America and Israel!

It's just not possible to denounce the Dems as "just as bad", because they openly proclaim their love of perverted sex and act it out, campaigning on a platform of "Legalizing Homosexual Marriage and Homosexual Adoption".

It's the Republicans who are the liars and perverts who should be brought down and shamed for their rebuke of G-d's Laws and Blessings.

It is the GOP which deceived America and continues to do so, still shouting that "only they can restore morality and conservative values".

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 07:10:41 PM »

WOW.  I cant beleive you would submit yourself to this kind of turture.  I too have browsed at their hate... but never joined.

At any rate... Jesse HATES anti-semites.   Trust me... I know him well.   Therefore I trust he did and WILL DO the right thing here.

So far, so good, but time will tell if she comes back. And yes, that place (Original Dissent) is torture but I wanted to understand
the basis of such hatred. I never really could although I did read a lot of the articles from which they get their talking points.
Evidently there is a whole world of anti-semitic publications and writers out there. The board got seriously hacked a year ago and never came back like it used to be. You could have seen some of my knockdown, dragout battles with them but it's all gone now.

I do have a few posts there now but not too many. I go by the name Elke there.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 07:26:02 PM »
Well.. Like I say over and over again.

Anti-semitism is 99% B.S. conspiracy 1% fact

Anti-Islam (Islama-phobia) is 99% fact and 1% B.S. conspiracy

However... if someone has made up their mind about Jew hating/conspiracies  theres no way to change them.  But as righteous folks... we have an obligation to keep ignorant people from being drawn/enticed by their stupidity. 

To me Classic Woman might already be a lost case.  Its hard to tell cause she's sorta in the middle right now.  She says she's 'researching' the subject.  And this is where we cant combat her... because so much of the internet searches on Judaism will bring up garbage (Just like with 9/11)  do a search for 9/11 facts... and half of the links will be rehashed conspiracy garbage.

Brian