General Category > General Discussion

another nik thread

(1/6) > >>

nikmatdam:
so now posts of mine do not even get to see the light of day for anyone to read... is that the idea...? truly debasing... nik. out...

hey answer my queries from my post first... you bozos... before you yuk it up... you see when people have nothing they resort to defaming and heckling... and to anger too and also to name calling and derision... and when all else fails when they can't answer you on point to the issue at hand... they even will nit-pick like at my syntax, grammar or language... anything to distract you the searcher for the truth from being able to concentrate on the subject mattter and contemplate its validity and truth quotient... simply pathetic... you guys are the ones denigrating this site's quality not moi... nik.

ape:

--- Quote from: nikmatdam on July 22, 2008, 12:54:10 AM ---so now posts of mine do not even get to see the light of day for anyone to read... is that the idea...? truly debasing... nik. out...

hey answer my queries from my post first... you bozos... before you yuk it up... you see when people have nothing they resort to defaming and heckling... and to anger too and also to name calling and derision... and when all else fails when they can't answer you on point to the issue at hand... they even will nit-pick like at my syntax, grammar or language... anything to distract you the searcher for the truth from being able to concentrate on the subject mattter and contemplate its validity and truth quotient... simply pathetic... you guys are the ones denigrating this site's quality not moi... nik.

--- End quote ---

Nik..I'm not going to call you names. But just try to explain what evidence is there that the Bush administration KNOWINGLY helped Bin Laden perpetrate 911?

ape:
Nik..I'm not going to call you names. But just try to explain what evidence is there that the Bush administration KNOWINGLY helped Bin Laden perpetrate 911?

nikmatdam:
i would but they'd just erase it before you got a chance to view it for yourself... part of the evidence is that he thought it more important to read to children about a goat than to take the country to war when attacked by our enemies... nik.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: nikmatdam on July 22, 2008, 12:54:10 AM ---so now posts of mine do not even get to see the light of day for anyone to read... is that the idea...? truly debasing... nik. out...

--- End quote ---

Nic, consider Feminism.

That's the REAL issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version