Author Topic: Why Aren't More Jews in the Military?  (Read 25593 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Why Aren't More Jews in the Military?
« Reply #125 on: July 28, 2008, 12:46:42 AM »
I don't see any evidence that horselady is a nazi or a troll.

She's openly said that she's an American first and a Jew second.

While I don't agree with Jews who feel this way, that hardly makes her a nazi.

I think she's being treated unfairly and way too harshly.

You need to go back and look at HER posts toward the "JOOOOOOOOOOOOS" here (as SHE states is 'satirical' on HER blog). Look at what Chaim and Massuh observed. HOW do you know that she is NOT a neo- nazi? EVERY website she posts is in my email inbox, EVERY day, from trolls that David ben Moshe and I battle on a Daily basis, EVERY single argument that SHE brings here- is from "White Pride" A. Jones, St0rmfront, C.I. R. Paul (which BTW, is turning TOTALLY nazi) Vanguard, and MANY of these sites believe that Jews do not even belong in Israel, for ie: jewsagainstzionism.com, which SHE brought to this forum, even ADMITTED that she was on those forums, of COURSE she is POISONED, and cant even see the light of day. If, and I MEAN "if" she IS Jewish, she hates her OWN GUTTS.
  She called Massuh 'disgusting' when he saw EXACTLY what she was saying, and FLAT OUT slighted and IGNORED Chaim when HE confronted her.  There is NO SUCH thing as American First with REAL Jews, OR Real Christians of the different denominations of that faith, it is ALWAYS G-d FIRST, PERIOD.
  One of her FIRST posts was: "I am a Jew, why I am 'anti-semitic?'. ""   That is 100% OXYMORON and CONTRADICTORY, and NO SUCH thing. You go ahead, and hide your head in the sand, but I personally deal with this crap on a daily basis.  I am WITH Chaim and Massuh on this 100%.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #126 on: July 28, 2008, 12:51:52 AM »
I haven't checked out her blog. I will.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #127 on: July 28, 2008, 12:55:53 AM »
Chaim said that Jews don't belong in the U.S. military because they belong in Israel.

What about Jews who refuse to move to Israel? 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #128 on: July 28, 2008, 12:57:56 AM »
I just took a brief look at her blog. I don't know what to make of her. Was she actually banned?

For now, I still lean (as in 51% of me) toward thinking that she is a naive Jew who has gotten in way over her head on some things. I say this because I haven't yet seen many Ron Paul/Pat Buchanan/Joseph Sobran-type Nazis make anti-Islamic blogs with a long list of pro-Israel, right-wing blogrolls. I suppose that this could be an elaborate system of taqqiyah, but why would she go through so much trouble? Tina Greco, Newman, and Kelly Maureen/Scott/Taylor didn't go through this much work to pretend to be on our side (actually, they were pretty blatant about their true colors, from almost day one)--it's just that our retarded chief admin couldn't tell these anuses from his own tuchis.

I'm probably the last person on this forum who wants to give her a little more time to prove herself one way or another, but as of now, that's still how I stand.

Chaimfan

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #129 on: July 28, 2008, 01:01:33 AM »
  C.F. I could care LESS what is on her blog. It is what she brought HERE.  BTW just an FYI, I PRAY TO G-d that I AM 100% WRONG, do you think for a MINUTE that I WANT a Jew to Act in THIS fashion? If you do, you are SORELY mistaken.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #130 on: July 28, 2008, 01:03:34 AM »
Obviously I don't, but if somebody is very naive and mistaken, I just want to be 100% sure before banning them. But I know I don't have a good track record in smelling out trolls. I mistakenly thought muman613 was one (my apologies).

If she is a Nazi, she has done a lot of work to present her taqqiyah.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: July 28, 2008, 01:20:45 AM »
Obviously I don't, but if somebody is very naive and mistaken, I just want to be 100% sure before banning them. But I know I don't have a good track record in smelling out trolls. I mistakenly thought muman613 was one (my apologies).

If she is a Nazi, she has done a lot of work to present her taqqiyah.

C.F. I never ask to see people banned. ESPECIALLY people like THIS. Who would want her ban? IF, and I mean "if" she is Jewish, perhaps one day, she will LEARN to treat us like PEOPLE, instead of acting like we are some damned 'enemy' and not patriotic, and 'too good' for USA, and I could go on and on, but it is NOT worth my time now.
  If she is a neo-nazi, we get on the offense and attack HER over and over, day after day, until she is sent packing.  I have seen her blog, SO WHAT?  Who cares. Jew OR not, she COULD learn a lesson in MANNERS, which she does NOT have- and DESERVED any rebukes, and confrontations that came her way.
  AGAIN, I PRAY that I am 100% WRONG about this Horse.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #132 on: July 28, 2008, 01:34:02 AM »
I would like for Horselady to reply to this:

Horselady, I stuck up for you. I thought that you were a legitimate poster who was just naive and spoke rashly and poorly. I don't know if I was wrong. A lot of people have been very suspicious of you, and even I have to admit that it's starting to get to be a stretch to see all of this as coincidental.

--You said that America is largely responsible for creating Israel, in effect implying that Jews are obligated to be loyal to the United States.
--You seem to post on a lot of sites where very few legitimate people would even want to look at, much less get involved in.
--Your language, whether or not you intended it as such, is the same that Pat Buchananites use.

I still think that you are a naive Jewish lady who is in over her head, but I am less and less sure of that. Since I still want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd appreciate you responding to the above thoughtfully.

Chaimfan.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2008, 02:27:48 AM »
I too am on the side of giving the benefit of the doubt. I do trust the opinions of several posters here and would hate to see us ganging up on horselady without cause. I too have some questions like the others. It is wrong to say that we have "Dual Loyalties" as most respondents said that they are proud of American, had family which fought for this country, and yet feel the zionistic calling. I am in this category and so is my friend who lost his daughter in Iraq.

The neo-nazis try so hard to come up with ways to attack Jews and our patriotism. I think it is futile because the facts are on our side. Jews have contributed much to the American military.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2008, 02:53:33 AM »
I don't see any evidence that horselady is a nazi or a troll.

She's openly said that she's an American first and a Jew second.

While I don't agree with Jews who feel this way, that hardly makes her a nazi.

I think she's being treated unfairly and way too harshly.

You need to go back and look at HER posts toward the "JOOOOOOOOOOOOS" here (as SHE states is 'satirical' on HER blog). Look at what Chaim and Massuh observed. HOW do you know that she is NOT a neo- nazi? EVERY website she posts is in my email inbox, EVERY day, from trolls that David ben Moshe and I battle on a Daily basis, EVERY single argument that SHE brings here- is from "White Pride" A. Jones, St0rmfront, C.I. R. Paul (which BTW, is turning TOTALLY nazi) Vanguard, and MANY of these sites believe that Jews do not even belong in Israel, for ie: jewsagainstzionism.com, which SHE brought to this forum, even ADMITTED that she was on those forums, of COURSE she is POISONED, and cant even see the light of day. If, and I MEAN "if" she IS Jewish, she hates her OWN GUTTS.
  She called Massuh 'disgusting' when he saw EXACTLY what she was saying, and FLAT OUT slighted and IGNORED Chaim when HE confronted her.  There is NO SUCH thing as American First with REAL Jews, OR Real Christians of the different denominations of that faith, it is ALWAYS G-d FIRST, PERIOD.
  One of her FIRST posts was: "I am a Jew, why I am 'anti-semitic?'. ""   That is 100% OXYMORON and CONTRADICTORY, and NO SUCH thing. You go ahead, and hide your head in the sand, but I personally deal with this crap on a daily basis.  I am WITH Chaim and Massuh on this 100%.

I didn't see any 'I am a Jew, why I am 'anti-semitic' post from horselady. As far as her posting activity goes on other sites, I haven't seen that either. I can only go by the posts I've personally seen here, and I don't see anything nazi like or anti-semitic in them. I visited her blog about Islam and thought it was pretty good.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against horselady, as evidenced by your sarcastic post in the 'who is behind the new world order' thread, saying "horselady is".

As far as what massuh thinks, I really couldn't give a hoot. Massuh has opened his yapper to me in another thread, falsely accusing me of hating religious people, the bible, Dick Cheney etc. Frankly, massuh doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time, and his opinion carries absolutely no weight with me.

Chaim might not approve of horselady's way of arguing with the anti-semites, and he certainly has entirely different views on whether Jews should serve in the military etc, but that does NOT make horselady a nazi.

I almost always agree with Chaim, but on this matter, I disagree.

I don't know if horselady has been banned, but if she has been, that's totally wrong.

If nik is still here constantly posting bizarre, rambling, incoherent, phone book length conspiracy theories after continual warnings not to do so, and horselady is banned -- then something's really wrong with this place.

I see plenty of fraternization with nik, and animosity to horselady. Honestly, this baffles me. But that's just my opinion.

I hope horselady hasn't been banned. I think she deserves a chance to defend herself and explain her positions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2008, 03:47:08 AM »
I still am on the "give her the benefit of the doubt" side.

I have not seen any actual, outright Nazi sentiment from her. Chaim, 99.99% of the time I agree with you on these things, but I think her story makes a certain amount of sense. If indeed she really goes on Nazi sites to debate these monsters, like she says, it is conceivable that she has picked up some of their language.

Then again, it is extremely stupid that she would have anything to do with those e-gehenoms. But--maybe she really thinks she can reason with those Amalek demons.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2008, 04:17:02 AM »
 Well PARDON ME! I say: Give Chaim the BENEFIT of the doubt, GIVE Massuh the BENENFIT OF THE DOUBT, GIVE ME THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!!!  >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2008, 04:36:06 AM »

Horselady, I stuck up for you. I thought that you were a legitimate poster who was just naive and spoke rashly and poorly. I don't know if I was wrong. A lot of people have been very suspicious of you, and even I have to admit that it's starting to get to be a stretch to see all of this as coincidental.

--You said that America is largely responsible for creating Israel, in effect implying that Jews are obligated to be loyal to the United States.
--You seem to post on a lot of sites where very few legitimate people would even want to look at, much less get involved in.
--Your language, whether or not you intended it as such, is the same that Pat Buchananites use.

I still think that you are a naive Jewish lady who is in over her head, but I am less and less sure of that. Since I still want to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'd appreciate you responding to the above thoughtfully.

Chaimfan.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Let me refer back to the OP where I posted this letter, the one that got me thinking about the issue of Jews in the military.

Here are a few paragraph from the OP link that I referenced. (Maybe you should re-read the whole OP)

Attention: Where are the Jews in the U.S. military?

Maj. RobLevinson

As an active duty Air Force officer currently stationed overseas, and as a Jew who grew up in the Bay Area, it is gratifying to see the overwhelming support the Bay Area Jewish community is showing for our current efforts to fight terrorism. We in the community, closely connected to Israel as we are, have understood the need to fight terror for a long time. Now, unfortunately, this need has tragically been brought home to all Americans. However, while I take great pride in the support the Jewish community is showing, a certain question keeps gnawing at me: Where are the Jews in the United States military?

Try this experiment at your next synagogue service or other Jewish gathering. Ask all the veterans to stand up. My guess is that the average age will be in the 70s as the proud veterans of World War II represent the majority. Then ask those who have a son or daughter, grandson or granddaughter who is a veteran or serving on active duty to stand up. Finally, ask those who currently know somebody serving on active duty to stand up as well. Sadly my guess is that the groups of people answering yes to the last two questions will be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Unfortunately, while Jews in the United States are over-represented in virtually every profession from law to medicine to science, they are few and far between in the armed forces of our country.....

In response to your question, I do not think that whatever the US has done for Israel is the only reason or the main reason why Jews
should be loyal to the US. I am loyal and patriotic to this country because I love this country, in spite of all its faults. I didn't serve in the military myself, as it didn't seem to be an option for girls at that time. But as I've said, most of the male members of my family, as well as my husband and his family have all served. Maybe I'm naive about the thinking of people on this board concerning country and loyalty.
Admittedly I have never met fellow Jews who believed that Jews are living in the US as a kind of diaspora, waiting until they can get back to the real homeland. I have never even read anything about this kind of thinking.

Frankly, I was shocked to learn that some people here abhor the idea of serving in the military, either ours or Israel's, when it is the
military that has secured our freedoms in both countries. There's an old saying that goes something like, 'Without the second
amendment, you would never have had the first amendment.

I am not an observant Jew but I am a Jew, and have stated so on many forums.

Most of the people on the forums I post on would not want to come here. Then again, I couldn't see myself joining a Catholic or other religious esforum. I mentioned one neo-nazi site I was a member of for a very short time, simply because it was a challenge. But no matter how much historical fact or verifiable evidence I countered their arguments with, they never stopped hating Jews. They don't even hate terrorists as much as they hate Jews. It was an education, nothing more.

The sites I frequent the most now are the Ann Coulter forum and Jihad Chat. They all know I am Jewish and I post only positive things about Israel (except for the current govt) and negative things about Islam. But I berate and insult liberal Jews all the time on these boards, as I have here on the thread entitled, "I am  a Jew. Why I am anti-semitic." I admonish the same liberal Jews that you do.

FYI, I hate Buchanan from way back.

Again, I encourage you to re-read the OP and you'll see where I'm coming from on this issue. It is a fair question. And it
don't mean that Jews haven't contributed to the success of this country in numbers that far exceed their population.
It doesn't mean that I hate Jews, just liberal Jews. It simply means, as the OP stated, very few Jews enlist in the
military today compared to generations before. I never expected to get flamed for asking a legitimate question.

And to those who answered by saying Jews have done a lot of other great stuff for this country, I don't deny that.
But it still doesn't negate the fact that most (not all) Jews are no longer willing to fight for their country, which has
provided the opportunities that allowed them to achieve so much success.

And maybe America hasn't supported Israel in just the way you would have liked, but no other country has been
a better friend to Israel than this one.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:39:17 AM by horselady »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2008, 04:46:53 AM »

Chaimfan.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt.

Let me refer back to the OP where I posted this letter, the one that got me thinking about the issue of Jews in the military.

Here are a few paragraph from the OP link that I referenced. (Maybe you should re-read the whole OP)

Attention: Where are the Jews in the U.S. military?

Maj. RobLevinson

As an active duty Air Force officer currently stationed overseas, and as a Jew who grew up in the Bay Area, it is gratifying to see the overwhelming support the Bay Area Jewish community is showing for our current efforts to fight terrorism. We in the community, closely connected to Israel as we are, have understood the need to fight terror for a long time. Now, unfortunately, this need has tragically been brought home to all Americans. However, while I take great pride in the support the Jewish community is showing, a certain question keeps gnawing at me: Where are the Jews in the United States military?

Try this experiment at your next synagogue service or other Jewish gathering. Ask all the veterans to stand up. My guess is that the average age will be in the 70s as the proud veterans of World War II represent the majority. Then ask those who have a son or daughter, grandson or granddaughter who is a veteran or serving on active duty to stand up. Finally, ask those who currently know somebody serving on active duty to stand up as well. Sadly my guess is that the groups of people answering yes to the last two questions will be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Unfortunately, while Jews in the United States are over-represented in virtually every profession from law to medicine to science, they are few and far between in the armed forces of our country.....

In response to your question, I do not think that whatever the US has done for Israel is the only reason or the main reason why Jews
should be loyal to the US. I am loyal and patriotic to this country because I love this country, in spite of all its faults. I didn't serve in the military myself, as it didn't seem to be an option for girls at that time. But as I've said, most of the male members of my family, as well as my husband and his family have all served. Maybe I'm naive about the thinking of people on this board concerning country and loyalty.
Admittedly I have never met fellow Jews who believed that Jews are living in the US as a kind of diaspora, waiting until they can get back to the real homeland. I have never even read anything about this kind of thinking.

Frankly, I was shocked to learn that some people here abhor the idea of serving in the military, either ours or Israel's, when it is the
military that has secured our freedoms in both countries. There's an old saying that goes something like, 'Without the second
amendment, you would never have had the first amendment.

I am not an observant Jew but I am a Jew, and have stated so on many forums.

Most of the people on the forums I post on would not want to come here. Then again, I couldn't see myself joining a Catholic or other religious esforum. I mentioned one neo-nazi site I was a member of for a very short time, simply because it was a challenge. But no matter how much historical fact or verifiable evidence I countered their arguments with, they never stopped hating Jews. They don't even hate terrorists as much as they hate Jews. It was an education, nothing more.

The sites I frequent the most now are the Ann Coulter forum and Jihad Chat. They all know I am Jewish and I post only positive things about Israel (except for the current govt) and negative things about Islam. But I berate and insult liberal Jews all the time on these boards, as I have here on the thread entitled, "I am  a Jew. Why I am anti-semitic." I admonish the same liberal Jews that you do.

FYI, I hate Buchanan from way back.

Again, I encourage you to re-read the OP and you'll see where I'm coming from on this issue. It is a fair question. And it
don't mean that Jews haven't contributed to the success of this country in numbers that far exceed their population.
It doesn't mean that I hate Jews, just liberal Jews. It simply means, as the OP stated, very few Jews enlist in the
military today compared to generations before. I never expected to get flamed for asking a legitimate question.

And to those who answered by saying Jews have done a lot of other great stuff for this country, I don't deny that.
But it still doesn't negate the fact that most (not all) Jews are no longer willing to fight for their country, which has
provided the opportunities that allowed them to achieve so much success.

And maybe America hasn't supported Israel in just the way you would have liked, but no other country has been
a better friend to Israel than this one.

We ALREADY read this, and you were not so nice to people that DO NOT SHARE you "America FIRST" BS. In the Jewish AND Christian FAITH- IT IS: G-d FIRST, then country. PERIOD.  If you do NOT understand this on an ORTHODOX Jewish Forum, then WHY are you here?

AND- there ARE, in FACT FIVE HUNDRED MEMBERS OF THE US CONGRESS, that are OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH- and the JEWS are the ONEs that YOU are pointing OUT? I might refer you to the OBAMA website- tell US how many of THOSE "Christians" are Serving?
  WHY the DISRESPECT of ONLY Jews? Why do YOU hate YOURSELF that MUCH?  What JEW in YOUR personal Life HURT YOU so bad that you have the A-- at US?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:51:02 AM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2008, 05:06:17 AM »
 I have ALSO observed that you ARE EDITING horse. Why are you doing that?
 And whether you like it OR not, what you say- IS what Buchanan IS saying.  I agree with MassuhDGoodName- NO FRIEND of the JEWS makes posts like THIS. HOW MUCH more have you edited? Do YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE that I will go to sleep THIS NIGHT in CALI, while YOU are HERE? I WILL STAY with MY FAMILY on THIS forum, I told YOU, I WILL NOT STOP with YOU.

UNLESS you REPENT to HaShem, for acting TERRIBLY and VICIOUS against MY FRIENDS here- GET LOSTPUBLICLY REPENT.

You have been NASTY to THIS forum, & MY friends & FAMILY!!! and YOU claim YOU ARE A JEW??!! Well then...YOU ARE ONE MEAN JEW.
 There is another Jewish Lady that is new here- WAY different from YOU, and is NON PRACTICING AS WELL, younger than YOU, and ACTS like a LADY!

AND......WHO DIED and made YOU the Grand Pubah? WHO ARE YOU to Question the people here that you know NOTHING OF!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל