Author Topic: Scientifical Inaccuracies In The koran  (Read 8075 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Scientifical Inaccuracies In The koran
« on: September 04, 2006, 07:09:56 PM »
Scientific Contradictions In The koran ;D

false prophet mohammed (piss be upon him) might have thought that aiyisha would be able to bear a child through him! But he did not stop there...

Stars, Moon & Heaven

The Koran teaches us that there are seven heavens one above the other and that the stars are in the lower heaven, but the moon is in the midst of the seven heavens.

However, in reality the stars are much further away from the earth than the moon.

(Koran 67:3-5)
He Who created the seven heavens, one above the
other...And WE have adorned the lowest heaven with
lamps ...

(Koran 71:15-16)
Do you not see how God has created the seven heavens
one above the other, and made the moon a light in their
midst,and made the sun as a lamp?

(Koran 71:41:12)
And He completed the seven heavens in two
days and inspired in each heaven its command;
and We adorned the lower heaven with lamps,
and rendered it guarded...

Firstly, the Koran states that there are seven heavens in universe. Any sane person who has studied a bit of Modern Astronomy can tell that the conception of seven heavens was nothing but a result of Mohammed's absurd imagination. Muslim compliers try to cover up this serious flaw in the Koran by saying that the expression should be considered poetic rather than scientific.

Secondly, Koran claims that the stars are in a lower or even lowest heaven, while the moon is in a middle heaven. Even a child in primary standard knows today that the stars are much much further away from the earth than the moon.

Solomon listens to ants
The Koran talks about an incident where Somolom listens to ants while they are "talking".

(Koran 27:18-19)
At length, when they came to a valley of ants, one of
the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations,
lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot)
without knowing it."

So he smiled amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which Thou has bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace to the ranks of Thy Righteous Servants."

This in deed is a new discovery by Mohammed about ants which directly contradicts the scientific fact that ants communicate using smells, not modulation of sounds. Solomon could not have heard any talk since ants do not produce any sound.

The Embryonic Development
Koran clearly states that human beings are formed from a clot of blood

(Koran 23:14)
Then WE made the sperm into a clot of congealed
blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump;
then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the
bones with flesh

This is scarcely a scientific description of embryonic development. It ignores to mention the female egg (the second and equally important half) and the process of fertilization when egg and sperm unite to form one new cell.

It mentions the obvious (the sperm), the visible, that which all mankind knew for a long time which is necessary to create a human. But the Koran does NOT mention the invisible (the female egg), which we know only through modern medicine.

Sun-set and Sun-Rise
Koran also teaches us that the Sun sets in a muddy spring.

(Koran 18:86)
Till, when he [the traveller Zul-qarnain]
reached the setting-place of the sun,
he found it going down into a muddy spring...

(Koran 18:90)
Till, when he reached the rising-place of the
sun, he found it rising on a people for whom
WE had appointed no shelter from it.

Firstly, It is scientifically proven that the sun does not go down in a muddy spring.

Secondly, this seems to presuppose a flat earth, otherwise how can there be an extreme point in the West or in the East? It does not say, he went as far as possible on land in these directions and then observed the sun-rise or sun-set while standing at this shore. A sunrise there would be basically just the same as at any other place on this earth, at land or sea. It would still look as if it is setting "far away". It does say, that he reached THE PLACE where the sun sets and in his second journey the place where it rises.

Why Stars Were Created
Koran gives us further scientific knowledge by telling us that the stars were created by Allah as missiles to throw at the devils.

(Koran 67:5)
And We have (from of old), adorned the lowest
heaven with lamps, and we have made such
(Lamps as) missiles to drive away Satans...

(Koran 37:6-8)
We have indeed decked the lower heaven with
beauty (in) the stars, (for beauty) and for
guard against all obstinate rebellious Satans.
(So) they should not strain their ears in the
direction of the Exalted Assembly but be
cast away from every side.

Thus, the stars are nothing but missiles to throw at devils so that they may not eavesdrop on the heavenly council. Once again we find Mohammed getting high on his weird imagination.

Sun And Moon Are Subject To Humans?
Koran also reveals the truth that sun and moon are subject to humans.

(Koran 37:6-8)
And He has made subject to you the sun and the moon,
both diligently persuing their courses; and the
night and the day has He (also) made subject to you.

Unfortunately, a human can never bring the sun and the moon subject to himself/herself. They always take their turn and pursue their courses whether they want or not. Sun, moon, day or night are not influenced by anyone's personal wish.

Why Mountains Were Created
Koran clearly explains that mountains were set on the earth so that the earth does not shake when earthquakes take place.
 ;D(Is Iran full of mountains?) ;D

(Koran 21:31)
And We have set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them

(Koran 16:15)
And He has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you..

(Koran 31:10)
He has created the heavens without supports that you can see, and has cast onto the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you..

Its very obvious that Mohammed was completely ignorant about the geological reasoning for existance of mountains. He saw that mountains are huge and heavy. So a good way to explain their existence is to say that mountains prevent earthquakes.

Firstly, this particular reason for existence of mountains is a direct contradiction with modern Geology. Geology proves to us that movement of tectonic plates or earthquake itself cause mountains to be formed.

Secondly, if mountains are created to stop the earth from shaking why several dozens of earthquakes happen every year ?

Moon Has Its Own Light?
Koran reveals to us that moon has its own light!

(Koran 10:5)
It is He who made the sun to be a shining glory and
the moon to be a light...

Evreryone in the modern world knows that moon does not have any light of its own.

Everything is Created in Pairs?
The following verse tells us that Allah created everything in pairs. For example, sex in plants and animals, day and night, forces of attraction and repulsion, etc.

(Koran 51:49)
And of every thing WE have created pairs:
that ye may receive instruction.

However, Mohammed in his simplistic observation of the world did not notice that there are some things in this world which are not in pairs. For example, bacteria, fungi imperfecti, etc. are members of the Monera Kingdom and reproduce asexually only! The European population of Elodea consists of plants of the same sex as well and therefore they also reproduce through asexual means.

Another example of things not in pairs is the gravitational force. The gravitational force is an attractive force. It does not have a counterpart. There is no such thing as repelling gravity.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 07:54:31 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

Re: Scientifical Inaccuracies In The koran
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2006, 07:33:28 PM »
I can't wait to see khaan's comments on this...

He will have you beleive that the quran contains the general theory of relativity...

gentilerighteous

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2006, 07:34:06 PM »
The Way I understand it, in The Holy Bible (Jesus Christ New Testament - JTF, JDL, Tanach Tanakh)
There are 3 Heavens
The First is where the birds fly
The 2nd is there the mon stars and other planets are
and the third is the abode of G-d, God, Jesus
---------------------
"One Billion Arabs are not worth One Jewish (Christian Zionist) THumbnail"

Father of slain Israeli PATRIOT Rabbi Sergeant Doctor Baruch GOldstein

Hebron, LEGALLY OCCUPIED WEST BANK

It took an entire mosque to subdue Baruch, (Barry, if I understnad the English equivelant)

The Only Good Arab is a dead one

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2006, 10:13:28 PM »
I can't wait to see khaan's comments on this...

He will have you beleive that the quran contains the general theory of relativity...

LOL!

Rhuan, you turned out to be a good guy.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2006, 10:00:54 AM »
Another example of things not in pairs is the gravitational force. The gravitational force is an attractive force. It does not have a counterpart. There is no such thing as repelling gravity.

think its too early to speak about it, as the research of "dark matter" is only beggining and we dont understand at all what causes gravity.. the formulas for gravity bear strong resemblens to formulas of electric repulsion or attraction.. so it may be different faces of same "force major" that includes different types of forces under one principal or something like that.

hehe, sorry, couldnt help saying it  :D
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 10:26:11 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

yephora

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2006, 10:15:51 AM »
Repelling gravity? There is anti-matter, and nobody really knows yet what's going on there.

Excellent post, Christianzionist!  :)

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 02:48:21 PM »
There had to be some form of antigravity in the early stages of the big bang to produce such a rapid explosion (a hazy memory of a stephen hawking documentary)

also theres "vacuum energy" which explains why galaxies accelerate away from each other.

With regards to the others:
might have thought that aiyisha would be able to bear a child through him!
19-year olds generally can bear children - evidence here and here
Note: although the last one is produced by the Lahore Ahmadiyyat (I belong to the Ahmadiyya Muslim community, which is slightly different) we still agree with it. I'm pretty sure there'll be stuff on our site about the matter.

Regarding the 7 heavens bit - 7 in Islamic literature is a common metaphor for "a hell of a lot."

Regarding the "people can controll the sun and moon" things - well, look at it from a different persepctive. Solar energy and Tidal energy?

As for the others, I'll have to look them up and get back to you soon.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 02:58:58 PM »
Thanks for the info khaan, that page was very informative:

Evidence that Aisha was nine

The hadith collections of Bukhari (d. 870) and Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 875) are in general regarded as the most authentic by Sunni Muslims. Both quote Aisha herself claiming she was six or seven at the time of her marriage and nine when the marriage was consummated.

Sahih Bukhari
Narrated Aisha: The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age. 5:58:234
Narrated Hisham's father: Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old. 5:58:236
Narrated 'Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). 7:62:64 7:62:65
Narrated 'Ursa: The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death). 7:62:88

Sahih Muslim
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house at the age of nine. She further said: We went to Medina and I had an attack of fever for a month, and my hair had come down to the earlobes. Umm Ruman (my mother) came to me and I was at that time on a swing along with my playmates. She called me loudly and I went to her and I did not know what she had wanted of me. She took hold of my hand and took me to the door, and I was saying: Ha, ha (as if I was gasping), until the agitation of my heart was over. She took me to a house, where had gathered the women of the Ansar. They all blessed me and wished me good luck and said: May you have share in good. She (my mother) entrusted me to them. They washed my head and embellished me and nothing frightened me. Allah's Messenger (, may peace be upon him) came there in the morning, and I was entrusted to him. 8:3309
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. 8:3310
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old. 8:3311

Sunan Abu Dawud
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: "The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) married me when I was seven or six. When we came to Medina, some women came. according to Bishr's version: Umm Ruman came to me when I was swinging. They took me, made me prepared and decorated me. I was then brought to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), and he took up cohabitation with me when I was nine. She halted me at the door, and I burst into laughter." 41:4915
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: When we came to Medina, the women came to me when I was playing on the swing, and my hair was up to my ears. They brought me, prepared me, and decorated me. Then they brought me to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) and he took up cohabitation with me, when I was nine. 41:4917

Tarikh al-Tabari
"(Aisha says) My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me." ... "(The Prophet) married her three years before the Emigration, when she was seven years old and consummated the marriage when she was nine years old, after he had emigrated to Medina in Shawwal. She was eighteen years old when he died"[9]
"According to Abd al-Hamid b. Bayan al-Sukkari - Muhammad b. Yazid - Ismai'il (that is Ibn Abi Khalid) - Abd al-Rahman b. Abi al- Dahhak - a man from Quraysh - Abd al-Rahman b. Muhammad: "Abd Allah b. Safwan together with another person came to Aishah and Aishah said (to the latter), "O so and so, have you heard what Hafsah has been saying?" He said, "Yes, o Mother of the Faithful." Abd Allah b. Safwan asked her, "What is that?" She replied, "There are nine special features in me that have not been in any woman, except for what God bestowed on Maryam bt. Imran. By God, I do not say this to exalt myself over any of my companions." "What are these?" he asked. She replied, "The angel brought down my likeness; the Messenger of God married me when I was seven; my marriage was consummated when I was nine; he married me when I was a virgin....""[10]

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 03:02:54 PM »
i actually havent got a rebuttal to this as i know very little on the matter but i prefer to believe the sites that i posted and stuff over what youre posting.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 03:09:50 PM »
i actually havent got a rebuttal to this as i know very little on the matter but i prefer to believe the sites that i posted and stuff over what youre posting.

Khaan, im starting to think that ahmedism is about picking the "good" parts of islam and believing only in them, desregarding every bad or inaccurate thing as misinterpretation or a metaphor... thats what you've been doing here anyway. and i dont say it to offend, its just the impression i get from reading your posts defending islam.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 03:26:14 PM »
@NeverMore: From my discussions with him, that's the impression I drew of it a while ago.

@khaan: The stuff I posted is off the page you just linked to, just had to scroll up a little.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 09:51:10 PM »
And what do you expect from ignoramous camel jockeys that have their brains frying under the desert sun.  And this shows that Islam brings out the weak links of the world
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!