Author Topic: What is the right response to Jews for Obama  (Read 694 times)

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
What is the right response to Jews for Obama
« on: July 24, 2008, 04:09:57 AM »
I think jews that are supporting Obama http://njdc.typepad.com/njdcs_blog/2008/07/obama-hits-home.html as shown hear are trying to distort the truth and attempt to mislead the jewish people to vote for a figure similar to Hitler and Stalin. 

My uncle gave me the link to this site. I want to expose this site for its lies. But I have been soo filled with hate and disgust that I find it challenging to post a blog entry about it for the last couple of days.

Through out history a majority of Jews have backed the side of politics that lead to their doom and the deaths of millions of innocent jews. Maybe you fellow JTFer can tell me what you think you should do.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What is the right response to Jews for Obama
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 07:18:47 AM »
for the most unreasonable Jews who support Obama, point and laugh at them everytime they praise him..and then say, "You support a guy who went to a church for 20 years that was a black supremecist church?! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah"

Then the second time you say, "You support a guy with the name Hussein?!  Look where he comes from! ahahhaahahhaahhahahah"

Then the third time you say, "you support a guy who stood by the Jews' best friends Farrakahn, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, amongst many other anti-semites of the worst kind throughout his life?  hahahahahahahahahahahah....and you choose him over a war hero?!  Don't you see the contrast?! ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...never met anyone so gullable!!!! ahahahahahhahaahah" and point a finger at him/her all the while you are laughing. Don't give him/her a chance to speak or anything because they are unreasonable and close minded to listen to you anyway...so laugh at them so hard that they feel so humilated...perhaps when they go to the polling both, they'll remember your mockery of them and last minute not choose Obama...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein