Author Topic: Just received this from McCains campaign  (Read 950 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Just received this from McCains campaign
« on: July 24, 2008, 12:55:25 AM »
I was just going through my emailbox and came across a message from Monday. It seems that our candidate has some feeling for the pain of Israel. How this will translate into his Israel policy I dont know. But it sounds good...

We at the Jewish Advisory Coalition thought you would be interested in reading Senator McCain's condolences to the families of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser. We particularly want to note that Senator McCain understands that their deaths were not an isolated tragedy, but a sad reminder that the larger strategic threat of terrorism to the State of Israel is very real. We must stand together as we confront this challenge.

Mark Broxmeyer, National Chairman
Jewish Advisory Coalition

For Immediate Release

Friday, July 17, 2008

703-650-5550

"I wish to extend my deepest condolences to the families of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser. When I met the Regev and Goldwasser families in Israel, I was moved by their profound love for their sons, who were kidnapped by Hezbollah in the summer of 2006. Now we know that Eldad and Ehud made the ultimate sacrifice for the country they served and loved. In spite of this tragic loss, Israel and the United States will remain united in their struggle against terrorism. The continuing attacks on Israel by Hezbollah, Hamas, and other terrorist groups supported by state sponsors of terror like Syria and Iran pose a severe threat to Israel. Our democratic ally is under siege, and these two deaths are just the latest in a long line of brave Israelis who have been killed by vicious terrorists. Though we mourn the loss of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser, we are reminded by this that we must never waver in our support for Israel, and we cont inue to demand the release of Gilad Shalit, taken captive by Hamas and held illegally since the summer of 2006."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Just received this from McCains campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 01:42:52 AM »
I was just going through my emailbox and came across a message from Monday. It seems that our candidate has some feeling for the pain of Israel. How this will translate into his Israel policy I dont know. But it sounds good...

We at the Jewish Advisory Coalition thought you would be interested in reading Senator McCain's condolences to the families of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser. We particularly want to note that Senator McCain understands that their deaths were not an isolated tragedy, but a sad reminder that the larger strategic threat of terrorism to the State of Israel is very real. We must stand together as we confront this challenge.

Mark Broxmeyer, National Chairman
Jewish Advisory Coalition

For Immediate Release

Friday, July 17, 2008

703-650-5550

"I wish to extend my deepest condolences to the families of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser. When I met the Regev and Goldwasser families in Israel, I was moved by their profound love for their sons, who were kidnapped by Hezbollah in the summer of 2006. Now we know that Eldad and Ehud made the ultimate sacrifice for the country they served and loved. In spite of this tragic loss, Israel and the United States will remain united in their struggle against terrorism. The continuing attacks on Israel by Hezbollah, Hamas, and other terrorist groups supported by state sponsors of terror like Syria and Iran pose a severe threat to Israel. Our democratic ally is under siege, and these two deaths are just the latest in a long line of brave Israelis who have been killed by vicious terrorists. Though we mourn the loss of Eldad Regev and Ehud Goldwasser, we are reminded by this that we must never waver in our support for Israel, and we cont inue to demand the release of Gilad Shalit, taken captive by Hamas and held illegally since the summer of 2006."

I Like McCain. He spoke wonderful words today of Israel. We could get Romney..... theres a thought.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates