Author Topic: OBAMA: "Israel is a strong friend of Israel's?"  (Read 2613 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
OBAMA: "Israel is a strong friend of Israel's?"
« on: July 23, 2008, 02:25:26 PM »
"Israel is a strong friend of Israel's."

Well, DUH

Yes, folks he said it.

"Let me be absolutely clear.  Israel is a strong friend of Israel's. It will be a strong friend of Israel's under a McCain government uh uh ...administration. It will be a strong friend of Israel under an Obama administration (Video part III and notice how hostile he is when that video kicks off)

"it is gonna be very difficult for Israel to ever be secure if you don't have some sense of  opportunity, prosperity and security with its neighbors" [the billions the US, the EU and Israel was a mere drop in the bucket of blood]...... everyone is going to have responsibilities and obligations in this process. Sometimes I think there is a tendency for each side to focus on the faults of the other instead of looking in the mirror and seeing what can be done to improve the situation"

As if .... utter moral equivalence. They are not the same. The most stark and obvious example was lat week's exchange of vicious and unrepentant terrorists in exchange for the remains of Israelis murdered by Hezbollah. Where is the equal playing field in Sderot or Ashkelon or the relentless attacks on Jews on their holiest of cities Jerusalem. Do you see Jews or Christians murdering Muslims in Mecca? Of course not, they are not allowed.

His Middle Eastern leg will prove to be the most revealing as the lapdogs in the European press will spoon feed him silly questions - no no tell us, what is your favorite french tickler?

On MSNBC's Hardball yesterday, Andrea Mitchell says that Barack Obama did not have reporters with him and didn't do a press conference while he was in either Iraq or Afghanistan. Now we know why and now we know why Obamessiah won't debate McCain in town hall meetings. All style, no substance.

And that's not all:

Obama to Israel: Put Terrorism in Context

Washington, D.C. (July 22, 2008) --  The Republican Jewish Coalition (RJC) issued the following statement today:

"Senator Obama in Jordan today said that terrorism makes 'Israelis want to dig in and simply think about their own security regardless of what's going on beyond their borders.' 

What Senator Obama fails to recognize is that the safety and security of its citizenry is the primary obligation of a country's leadership.In essence, Senator Obama is asking Israelis and the American Jewish community to put terrorism in context.  Senator Obama continues his rhetoric of moral equivalence by implying that measures taken by Israel to protect its citizens are on par with the Palestinians' frustration at border checkpoints.  Senator Obama's attempt at even-handed diplomacy fails to hold Palestinians accountable for using terrorist tactics against innocent Israeli citizens as a means to achieve their ends."

See the video:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/video-obama-rec.html

Rush today on his show

RUSH: Grab audio sound bite number 26 first, Mike.  I didn't know we'd get to this this early.  I asked Cookie to put together a little montage here of all the stuttering around that Obama did in his press conference today and I want you to hear this because -- and we didn't repeat anything here. It goes 46 seconds, and we're doing this because we hear constantly, "What a great orator and a great communicator! Ohhhh, this man is smooth!"  Just listen.  This is a great illustration here of what happened when you take the teleprompter and your prepared remarks away from the dude.

OBAMA:  Uh, uh, are, uh, uh, uh, um. That's -- that's a bunch -- so -- so let me tick these off. Deh... Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, um, uh. So the issue is not a perception that, uh... Weh, weh, let me put it this way. Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh,  We're -- we're trying to -- you know, we've got a bipartisan group here and -- and -- and, uh, uh, uh, uh, um, uh, uh, uh.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/video-obama-rec.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: OBAMA: "Israel is a strong friend of Israel's?"
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 03:06:31 PM »
Yes, and he really fooled everyone as this great speaker. Under pressure and when asked his position on issues it seems his mind goes blank and only "uhs" and "ohs" come out of his mug. If this person wins the election it will be a sad indication of just how low this country has sunk.

We must get more exposure for this unelectable man to ensure that he is not elected.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »
Yes, and he really fooled everyone as this great speaker. Under pressure and when asked his position on issues it seems his mind goes blank and only "uhs" and "ohs" come out of his mug. If this person wins the election it will be a sad indication of just how low this country has sunk.

We must get more exposure for this unelectable man to ensure that he is not elected.

muman613

Did you know that YouTube (I think, maybe Google)) has banned all anti-Obama videos?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 03:46:30 PM »
What would this Arab piece of drek know about a friend of Israel? He wants Israel destroyed! >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 03:56:38 PM »
Did you know that YouTube (I think, maybe Google)) has banned all anti-Obama videos?
The owners of Google and YouTube (Sergey Brin and Larry Page) are two disgusting self-hating Russian Jewish kapos. I'm sure that, in addition to their inherent leftness, that the Obama campaign is paying them handsomely. How I wish that those two beasts had been turned into popsicles in Siberia like so many hundreds of thousands of their brothers and sisters were simply for refusing to give up their faith. Yimach schmo vezichro to both of those animals--may they roast in the lakes of molten bauxite and anthracite in Gehenom for all eternity.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 04:00:04 PM by C.F. »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
The owners of Google and YouTube (Sergey Brin and Larry Page) are two disgusting self-hating Russian Jewish kapos. I'm sure that, in addition to their inherent leftness, that the Obama campaign is paying them handsomely. How I wish that those two beasts had died in the gulag like so many hundreds of thousands of their brothers and sisters who did simply for refusing to give up their faith. Yimach schmo vezichro to both of those animals.
Thats true those 2 pc clowns were in In Israel praising it.Iwish someone would have asked them why are you so pro moslem.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 04:05:05 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »
Unless they repent, Hashem is gonna give both of those apes (Brin and Page) the Joey Teitelbaum treatment when they die. Let's see how many seconds it takes for 5,000 degrees of liquid boron to make human flesh fall tenderly off the bone.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 08:35:49 PM »
The owners of Google and YouTube (Sergey Brin and Larry Page) are two disgusting self-hating Russian Jewish kapos. I'm sure that, in addition to their inherent leftness, that the Obama campaign is paying them handsomely. How I wish that those two beasts had been turned into popsicles in Siberia like so many hundreds of thousands of their brothers and sisters were simply for refusing to give up their faith. Yimach schmo vezichro to both of those animals--may they roast in the lakes of molten bauxite and anthracite in Gehenom for all eternity.
Larry Page isn't Jewish nor is he of Russian decent. Sergey is and I've read that his family lived in Israel before coming to America. The fact the Sergey is a lefty is beyond all comprehension as most of Russian Jews roughly on the same wavelength with you.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 08:58:06 PM »

We Don't Curse Jews

And many would be of the view that it's not appropriate for a gentile to be using jewish religious cursing expressions either.  We work together on key social issues.  It's like you want to join us on more than just social issues.  Jews and gentiles are separate.

And we don't mock a rabbi , rabbi yoel teitelbaum, by calling him "joey". Or talking of the "joey teitelbaum treatment" (Most of rabbi yoel teitelbaum's followers were murdered by nazis during the holocaust).
I know you find it hard to just give legitimate criticism without rhetorical expressions and name calling, but we don't curse jews here. This is something that Chaim has mentioned a number of times.  If Chaim wants to make an exception, that's up to him.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 09:03:12 PM »

muman613

Let's stick with what we know, not what we perceive. We can't defeat Obama with hearsay.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »
And here is another anti-Obama video found on youtube.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 11:06:00 PM »
many would be of the view that it's not appropriate for a gentile to be using jewish religious cursing expressions either.
Sorry, ain't what Chaim says.
(Most of rabbi yoel teitelbaum's followers were murdered by nazis during the holocaust).
Yup, because he told them that they would not be killed if they voluntarily entered the concentration camps, in exchange for the Nazis sparing him.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 12:09:14 AM »
Larry Page isn't Jewish nor is he of Russian decent. Sergey is and I've read that his family lived in Israel before coming to America. The fact the Sergey is a lefty is beyond all comprehension as most of Russian Jews roughly on the same wavelength with you.

I had an account at Photobucket with about 2000 photos/graphics in it. There were a lot of Islam photos, some of which were the Muslim protests and riots, beheadings, hangings, stonings, etc. All was fine until Google bought Photobucket. Then suddenly one day I could not access my account.
They told me I had violated their TOS but refused to tell what specifically I had violated. Not only that, they refused to allow me to retrieve my
photos and told me to get a court order. I know it was because of the Islam photos but they wouldn't admit it. So I lost 2000 photos.
I didn't go to court because I was able to find about 75% of them from the original sources. But that's what Google does. At least half of the
anti-Islam videos on YouTube have been removed by them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 12:13:05 AM »
All was fine until Google bought Photobucket. Then suddenly one day I could not access my account
Oy, oy, oy. Makes no sense. Why are Jews more pro-Islamic than Gentiles? It boggles the mind.  :-\ :( ::)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 12:49:44 AM »
BTW, Obama is clearly wrong, as he always is on Jewish issues. As we all know very well, Israel is definitely not a strong friend of Israel.  :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 01:50:50 AM »
Q_Q, enough gentile bashing. We know you hate the "goyim" but go emit that hatred at a forum which is against genitles, not here. Chaim has clearly stated that it is ok for gentiles to use these jewish words, you don't pay for the bandwidth on this forum nor are you the owner.
As far as Joey Teitelbaum is concerned, that chazir should of been skinned to the bone while he was still alive. Why did we have to wait for hashem to roast that animals tuchis. We should of dealt with that animal when he was still alive. It's funny how he was able to make deals with nazi generals to get himself on the kastner train but he wanted to have nothing to do with Israel. Yimach shmo to joey.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 01:54:10 AM »
I am with you 100%. That pig knowingly murdered hundreds of thousands of his own followers, who worshipped him and never in the least would dream that he would ever harm them. Before the Shoah, most Hungarian Jews were Satmars. He lied to them and told them the Nazis would not hurt them so that his own butt could be saved.

What is amazing is that he still has any followers. Yimach schmo to him is right.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »
It's incredible that only ten years after Israel's rebirth, this animal wrote a sefer in which he wrote of his wishes for Israel destruction. This was at a time when they were literally fighting for their lives underequiped and of course outnumbered. I hope this pig roasts in gehenom forever and ever.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 01:59:48 AM »
I hope this pig roasts in gehenom forever and ever.
I don't think you have anything to worry about there, DownwithIslam.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 02:09:00 AM »
DownwithIslam, perhaps someday we should open a barbecue restaurant for Gentiles. We could come up with some really killer dishes like "Southern Pulled Pork (off the bones of Teitelbaum in Gehenom)", and over the holidays, we could feature "Christmas Ham David Ben Gurion Style (Ultra-Well-Done)."
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 02:10:48 AM by C.F. »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 02:11:09 AM »
But naming the dish after Teitelbaum(Yimach Shmo) would make righteous gentiles loose their apetite and we would go out of business.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 02:15:04 AM »
It would be a restaurant that specifically caters to hardcore Kahanist righteous Gentiles.