Author Topic: Great letter from a U.S. Soldier in Afganistan about Bongo  (Read 668 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Great letter from a U.S. Soldier in Afganistan about Bongo
« on: July 24, 2008, 01:19:54 PM »
This was passed on to me by a soldier's wife. - MCP

I'll think about this when I read about his visit to Afghanistan or see  him on the TV news.  Send this on to anyone who wants our next president  to be a person who cares about our soldiers.

SFC Krieger, Michael
Supervisor - Production Control / Class IX
DOL - Maintenance
Camp Atterbury Joint Maneuver Training Center
P.O. Box 5000; Edinburgh, IN  46124-5000
Office (812) 526-1421
DSN 569-2421
Fax (812) 526-1488

Hi Friends,

This is a report from a soldier on the ground in the battle area.. Not  quite what the news media portrayed. You draw your own conclusions.

Jorg

Subject: Obama's Visit

Hello everyone,

As you know I am not a very political person. I just wanted to pass along  that Senator Obama came to Bagram Afghanistan for about an hour on his  visit to "The War Zone". I wanted to share with you what happened. He got  off the plane and got into a bullet proof vehicle, got to the area to meet  with the Major General (2 Star) who is the commander
here at Bagram.

As the Soldiers where lined up to shake his hand he blew them off and didn't say a word as he went into the conference room to meet the General.

As he finished, the vehicles took him to the ClamShell (pretty much a big  top tent that military personnel can play basketball or work out in with weights) so he could take his publicity pictures playing basketball. He again shunned the opportunity to talk to Soldiers to thank them for their  service. So really he was just here to make a showing
for the American's  back home that he is their candidate for President. I think that if you
are going to make an effort to come all the way over here you would thank  those that are providing the freedom that they are providing for you.

I swear we got more thanks from the NBA Basketball Players or the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders than from one of the Senators, who wants to be the President of the United States. I just don't understand how anyone would  want him to be our Commander-and-Chief. It was almostthat he was scared  to be around those that provide the freedom for him and our great country.

If this is blunt and to the point I am sorry but I wanted you all to know  what kind of caliber of person he really is. What you see in the news is  all fake.

In service,
CPT Jeffrey S. Porter
Battle Captain
TF Wasatch
American Soldier
Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Great letter from a U.S. Soldier in Afganistan about Bongo
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 01:33:00 PM »
But who really cares what our soldiers think... At least he's BLACK and that's all that matters. Elect random black man now!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!