Author Topic: New Curriculum Will ‘Make Every Lesson Politically Correct’  (Read 2780 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Children will be taught race relations and multiculturalism with every subject they study -from Spanish to science - under controversial changes to the school curriculum announced by the Government.

In music and art, they could have to learn Indian and Chinese songs and instruments, and West African drumming • ‘School drop-outs regret leaving’

In maths and science, key Muslim contributions such algebra and the number zero will be emphasised to counter Islamophobia.

And in English, pupils will study literature on the experiences of migration - such as Zadie Smith’s novel White Teeth, or Brick Lane, by Monica Ali.

One critic accused Education Secretary Alan Johnson of ‘politicising’ lessons with the new agenda. Tory MP Douglas Carswell, a member of the Commons education select committee, said schools will be vehicles for multicultural propaganda and classrooms turned into ‘laboratories for politically-correct thought’.

{snip}

With concerns that standards in the three Rs are unacceptable, ministers will also face accusations that they are diverting attention away from vital subjects.

{snip}

Pupils could even be tested on their attitudes to diversity in A-level and GCSEs, which will be redrafted to ensure they include ‘issues related to diversity’.

{snip}

However, Mr Carswell said: ‘This report is prescribing precisely the wrong medicine to heal the wounds of a society that multiculturalism has divided. This is a stark example of the politically- correct lobby hijacking the citizenship agenda.

‘Recent arrivals to this country have all the more reason to be given a sense of what we are all about so they can become part of it and share it. But instead this will give the green light to every politically-correct Left-Wing educationist to further undermine our society.’

http://inverted-world.com/index.php/news/news/new_curriculum_will_make_every_lesson_politically_correct/

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: New Curriculum Will ‘Make Every Lesson Politically Correct’
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 12:28:59 AM »
Is home-schooling effective?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 09:52:59 AM »
Suitable education for the young English, I say!

I wonder if this will increase the incidences of blacks-on-blondes.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 06:55:32 PM »
Is home-schooling effective?

I'd say it's better than having to move around in school 6 times through noisy and rambunctious crowds with a twenty pound back-pack. It could be that I'm lazy but I find home-schooling a lot easier, obviously; you know, you have a less tight schedule, you don't have to go anywhere. All the little things at school just seemed to slow me down like the way wind resistance hinders a speeding object's momentum. I just couldn't go anymore.

During lunch time, we had to wait forty five minutes in the cafeteria which was sheer hell because of all the noise, noise and more friggin' noise. I'm also claustrophobic so that really adds to the suffering; the cafeteria was so packed. I always tried to avoid the stampede that was coming towards the lunchroom by leaving a few minutes early just to avoid being trampled. We also had to occasionally come to the auditorium to listen to some speech by the assistant principle about disciplinary actions and behavior because some other kids were causing trouble which cut's into work time. It's just so tedious...

To the best of my memory, I recall the textbooks being armed to the brim with PC pictures; the authors of the textbooks would label a handful of math problems with the word "activity" in the same manner a preschool teacher would call a session of fingerpainting an activity. They sugar-coat it to make it look fun for children but going through pages loaded with drawings of groups of kids with assorted ethnicity is annoying to me, they would just drag it out and mix the math problems with facts. It was a bit infantile. So I guess this paragraph was my synopsis for some of the political correctness in school while the bulk of my post consists of me whining about it.

Still, the above reasons don't fully justify me dropping out of school: my inability to defer instant gratification has pretty much brought me at this point as well. But anyway, I'm sure none of you could give a muzzie's ass about my problems...
« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 09:51:24 PM by Alex »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 08:36:46 PM »
Now and then I have the opportunity to look through modern day school books and I must say they are very disturbing. Pictures of different races of children  is the least of the ills. The real problem is the social messages the books have built into them. Even worse are the handouts some of the evil teachers give out that really push the PC agenda. If you want a real eye opener sit your child down and ask him or her about Columbus or Jefferson or some of the founding fathers and see what the liberal left teacher up at the school has ingrained into your child's mind.  Ask about Lucifer King and see the glowing descriptions you get. See if they didn't teach your child that Columbus was a Injun killer and that white folks killed the Injuns and stole their land. I don't think I could go to school in the year 2007 and not tell the dumb ass teacher where to get off.
Alex you said you dropped out of school? Was that collage or high school? Or did you just do home schooling also? 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 09:15:24 PM »
Now and then I have the opportunity to look through modern day school books and I must say they are very disturbing. Pictures of different races of children  is the least of the ills. The real problem is the social messages the books have built into them. Even worse are the handouts some of the evil teachers give out that really push the PC agenda. If you want a real eye opener sit your child down and ask him or her about Columbus or Jefferson or some of the founding fathers and see what the liberal left teacher up at the school has ingrained into your child's mind.  Ask about Lucifer King and see the glowing descriptions you get. See if they didn't teach your child that Columbus was a Injun killer and that white folks killed the Injuns and stole their land. I don't think I could go to school in the year 2007 and not tell the dumb ass teacher where to get off.
Alex you said you dropped out of school? Was that collage or high school? Or did you just do home schooling also? 

Technically I'm in junior high school because I'm in the 8th grade. Right now I'm being home-schooled.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 05:17:58 AM »
Ahh yes the sound of bongo drums and moslem prayers make us all want to learn doesnt it? ;D

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 02:47:13 PM »
I had occasion to read some children's books a few months ago.  Many history books designed for children BEGIN with a discussion of the 'fact' that humans all came from Africa, that ancient civilizations were black, and that the civil rights movement was the best thing to happen in the entire 20th century.  All this is on the first few pages.

One book brazenly stated that there was 'probably no such thing as G-d' (G-d forbid) and that even if there was, 'she' probably did not have an active part in creating the world we see around us.

I read other books where white females were depicted standing next to black men and two little half-caste children were present.

Books depicting white female babies with black male babies.

The white male is being eclipsed and primed for the slaughterhouse.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »
      This is not for american public schools.

....you know what cracks me the up, that no one has stood up and started yellling..." what the hell about OUR MATH AND HISTORY, WHAT ABOUT OUR WAY OF LIFE AND OUR LAND!?"

Oh wait thats right.....britain dose not have a cultre...becuse "white" people dont have cultre or a real history....they stold every ones else!

Hell it always seemed to me "white" people liked there cultre so much they wanted to "share" it with the rest of the world...I dont think steal is the right word.... :P

Correct me if i'm wrong.

Who the hell would every one else be? ???

Not counting, the peoples of The European Union, russia and the ex soviet sovereign states, the ...ok any body who speaks Indo-European/east germanic, any country in the mMiddle-East, South Asia, East Asia, japan north america...blah,blah....whos left?

Whats left....oh....  35% of the total world pop are left?

"White" people there every ware!!!!! :P

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2007, 03:10:09 PM »
When I had to take this state wide "language arts exam," I think the first "story" that I had to read to answer questions corresponding to it was about how a black slave had stayed with a family for a week to hide from his slave-masters. There was a boy and a mother, no father. Notice how they try to eliminate the adult white male component?

A black slave named Orion developed a friendship with a white boy named Jesse. Orion had to eventually escape across a river because his masters were looking for him. In order for Jesse to know that Orion crossed the river safely, he did something with a bandana or maybe he involved a riddle associated with a constellation or some BS that "displays African ingenuity."

So anyway, everybody lived happily-ever-after except the evil white men who were sucked up by The Mother Wheel sent by the great, black Allah.

THE END
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 05:39:31 PM by Alex »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 07:06:25 AM »
The educatioal system in New York City is finished. If you think England is bad, just have a chat with a NYC HS student. They cannot function in a high tech society, but they sure fell 'good' about themselves. They are taught that they are the creators of civilization, make all the great contributions from medicine and science. When confronted with where are the hard copy proofs of these astonding achievements you are told that theirs is an oral culture. In other words they are so brillant that they do not need to write anything down. That is pure rubbish. Home schooling should be the norm for all white children. The public school should be closed down. There is no reason to keep pouring the vasts amounts of money into this sink hole.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 07:22:09 AM »
The educatioal system in New York City is finished. If you think England is bad, just have a chat with a NYC HS student. They cannot function in a high tech society, but they sure fell 'good' about themselves. They are taught that they are the creators of civilization, make all the great contributions from medicine and science. When confronted with where are the hard copy proofs of these astonding achievements you are told that theirs is an oral culture. In other words they are so brillant that they do not need to write anything down. That is pure rubbish. Home schooling should be the norm for all white children. The public school should be closed down. There is no reason to keep pouring the vasts amounts of money into this sink hole.

An "oral culture"?  Just tell them that it's because the people of their culture are too stupid to invent a written language, until the "evil, racist, fascist, imperialist" white man came, and did it for them.  Anyway, I'm a strong supporter of charter schools, and vouchers.  Those are the best weapons we have against the government stranglehold on education.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2007, 04:09:42 AM »
Yes this is why I dropped out of high school and got my GED. Sorry I would rather get a "GOOD ENOUGH DIPLOMA" than sit around in a classroom and hear about the wonderful teachings of mohammed and multiculturalism. And do they like the Jews in Seattle high schools......? Fughetaboutit

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2007, 11:24:21 AM »
The state of the education system in the US hit home with me when I saw my 14 year old nephew doing his 9th grade math homework one evening.  He was solving problems similar to the following:

257+421=
514-306=
212x47=

I kid you not, I nearly dropped when I saw this.  And this is supposed to a good school district on Long Island.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson