Author Topic: Funny Liberal on Mark Levin Show  (Read 950 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Funny Liberal on Mark Levin Show
« on: July 24, 2008, 08:15:15 PM »
Liberal answers the big question on Obama.

I was listening to Mark Levin (the Great One) on the way home this evening. One of the callers, professed liberal, called up to take issue with Mark about Obama being called a flip flop. he stated, "Obama is not a flip flop he merely believes in both sides of the coin".
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Funny Liberal on Mark Levin Show
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
Is this supposed to be a joke or did the liberal retard actually believe that?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:53:23 PM »
A liberal on hannity's show today asked if he could sing a one minute "ditty" after making his liberal talking points.

Hannity said Uh, No.  And disconnected him.   One of the strangest things I've heard, a guy calls up and asks to sing a song on talk radio?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »
Is this supposed to be a joke or did the liberal retard actually believe that?

I am very serious. This is exactly what he said. Of course Levin classic response was "get off the phone you dolt!!" and hung up on him.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 10:22:09 PM »
A liberal on hannity's show today asked if he could sing a one minute "ditty" after making his liberal talking points.

Hannity said Uh, No.  And disconnected him.   One of the strangest things I've heard, a guy calls up and asks to sing a song on talk radio?

I heard that. The kooks were really out on talk radio today...