Author Topic: Traitors among us.  (Read 4614 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Traitors among us.
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 11:37:48 PM »
I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU CONSIDER HIS ARTICLE TO BE TREASON...PLEASE REFUTE EACH AND EVERY LINE HE WROTE USING ONLY THE FACTS AND ONLY THE LAW...BECAUSE I INSIST THAT IT IS YOU FOLKS WHO ARE THE TREACHEROUS TRAITORS AMONG AMERICANS....EVERY THING THIS WRITER SAYS IS CORRECT AND 100% AMERICAN.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT AND SO GULLIBLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS, OR WHAT AN AMERICAN STANDS FOR AND BELIEVES!

SO FAR YOU WHO DENOUNCE THIS GUY FOR WRITING THIS ARE PROVING YOURSELVES TO BE HITLERIAN FASCISTS, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN LOVERS, AND LIARS OF THE WORST KIND....YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY, WORLD HISTORY, OR EVEN YOUR OWN LOCAL HISTORY...

I REPEAT ... YOU FOOLS ARE THE REASON WE ARE FACING AN OBAMA PRESIDENCY...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THE BIG LIES AND THE BIG PROPAGANDA OF THE FOX/NAZI NEWS NETWORKS.....

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HUNG GERMAN AND JAPANESE LEADERS JUST 60 YEARS AGO FOR PRECISELY THE EXACT BEHAVIORS WHICH HAVE BEEN COMMITTED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, AND ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE EVER CHEERED ON EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER....IT'S CALLED WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

TRY READING A BOOK ONCE AND A WHILE...BEFORE IT'S YOU AND YOURS WHO END UP EITHER IN A CAMP OR ON TRIAL FOR TREASON.

ANY OF YOU CARE TO DEBATE ME?

(YOU ARE UNABLE TO DO SO BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF KNOW-NOTHINGS")

FAILING TO UNDERSTAND IS PROOF YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
DEBATING WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN BRAINWASHED, IS LIKE TRYING TO GET A SHARK TO EAT VEGETABLES INSTEAD OF SEALS....KIND OF FRUITLESS DON'T YOU THINK? 

DOX!! HI!!! WHAT ARE YOU YELLING FOR!
  Dont you remember the saying of the 80's "Take NO prisoners?"  You DONT take prisoners- you SLAUGHTER AND KILL the enemy.
  Because we kept the FILTH alive, some are now FREE to roam. Hopefully it wont come to a town near you.

Hi Paulette, obviously I am new to the forum. I am enraged at the anti war crowd that want's to place a Marxist/ Muslim into our White House. I have to admit I do not know who is who yet on the forum, this will take some time getting use to ...especially since this is my first time on a forum. About terrorism...I support the war on terror and I feel as though our Country has the right to go into any Muslim Country that harbors terrorists. The Muslims have declared war against the West and if I was the President when 9/11 happened, I would have not sent in troops as Bush did...I would have sent an atom bomb on September the 12th, 2001. To me that would have been the most sensible way to deal with these Islamic Monsters. Why have we wasted billions on a war when we have bombs? If we cannot use them, we should lose them.
The enemy is Islam and it's extremely ignorant followers. I agree with you about slaughtering and killing the enemy, this is the only way we will survive. Ok, I hope I have cleared up a couple of things. It is nice meeting you Paulette...and I remember getting some really good emails from you on AOL, thank you.

Elizabeth  aka Republicandox  :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2008, 12:07:41 AM »
DEATH TO THE LEFT, G-d SITS ON THE RIGHT. leftist fascist jews do not deserve the right to live !
My sister in law is a leftist jew, I am a republican jew and she and I have heated arguments about Muslims. My sister in law is deluded into believing Muslims are peaceful because she grew up with Muslim friends, and she has Muslim neighbors now. Her neighbors tell her Islam is a religion of peace, so she believes them, This I have to admit enrages me, how on earth can a college educated woman be so stupid? I see that she is not alone in this ' stuck on stupidity' thing.
My Sister in law got her ideas from Liberal teachers & her peers who got their ideas from their Liberal teachers.
Liberal Jews remind me of the Poor german jews who trusted Hitler because they were German citizens. Liberal jews have not learned a thing from History obviously. Look at them now swooning over Obama, a MARXIST/MUSLIM who wants to dismantle our Military and Defense system.
This whole thing is extremely sickening. I hope more Jews wake up and realize that Obama is an enemy to Israel and the United States.
P.S. I despise leftist jews too, and I'm jewish ....the difference between the leftist jews and myself is my ability to use my common sense and their lack of.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2008, 12:58:02 AM »
DEATH TO THE LEFT, G-d SITS ON THE RIGHT. leftist fascist jews do not deserve the right to live !
My sister in law is a leftist jew, I am a republican jew and she and I have heated arguments about Muslims. My sister in law is deluded into believing Muslims are peaceful because she grew up with Muslim friends, and she has Muslim neighbors now. Her neighbors tell her Islam is a religion of peace, so she believes them, This I have to admit enrages me, how on earth can a college educated woman be so stupid? I see that she is not alone in this ' stuck on stupidity' thing.
My Sister in law got her ideas from Liberal teachers & her peers who got their ideas from their Liberal teachers.
Liberal Jews remind me of the Poor german jews who trusted Hitler because they were German citizens. Liberal jews have not learned a thing from History obviously. Look at them now swooning over Obama, a MARXIST/MUSLIM who wants to dismantle our Military and Defense system.
This whole thing is extremely sickening. I hope more Jews wake up and realize that Obama is an enemy to Israel and the United States.
P.S. I despise leftist jews too, and I'm jewish ....the difference between the leftist jews and myself is my ability to use my common sense and their lack of.

you know, I know a leftist Jewish woman very well, I am a Maverick Jew with NO party but just America, she sees what the left has done, even though she still votes these CREEPS in- she recently bought a 22 gage semiautomatic- we could LEARN a few things actually FROM HER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2008, 01:02:40 AM »
I FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF YOU CONSIDER HIS ARTICLE TO BE TREASON...PLEASE REFUTE EACH AND EVERY LINE HE WROTE USING ONLY THE FACTS AND ONLY THE LAW...BECAUSE I INSIST THAT IT IS YOU FOLKS WHO ARE THE TREACHEROUS TRAITORS AMONG AMERICANS....EVERY THING THIS WRITER SAYS IS CORRECT AND 100% AMERICAN.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO IGNORANT AND SO GULLIBLE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AMERICA IS, OR WHAT AN AMERICAN STANDS FOR AND BELIEVES!

SO FAR YOU WHO DENOUNCE THIS GUY FOR WRITING THIS ARE PROVING YOURSELVES TO BE HITLERIAN FASCISTS, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN LOVERS, AND LIARS OF THE WORST KIND....YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMERICAN HISTORY, WORLD HISTORY, OR EVEN YOUR OWN LOCAL HISTORY...

I REPEAT ... YOU FOOLS ARE THE REASON WE ARE FACING AN OBAMA PRESIDENCY...BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THE BIG LIES AND THE BIG PROPAGANDA OF THE FOX/NAZI NEWS NETWORKS.....

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA HUNG GERMAN AND JAPANESE LEADERS JUST 60 YEARS AGO FOR PRECISELY THE EXACT BEHAVIORS WHICH HAVE BEEN COMMITTED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION, THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, AND ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE EVER CHEERED ON EITHER ONE OR THE OTHER....IT'S CALLED WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

TRY READING A BOOK ONCE AND A WHILE...BEFORE IT'S YOU AND YOURS WHO END UP EITHER IN A CAMP OR ON TRIAL FOR TREASON.

DEBATING WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU WHO HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN BRAINWASHED, IS LIKE TRYING TO GET A SHARK TO EAT VEGETABLES INSTEAD OF SEALS....KIND OF FRUITLESS DON'T YOU THINK? 

Dont you remember the saying of the 80's "Take NO prisoners?"  You DONT take prisoners- you SLAUGHTER AND KILL the enemy.
  Because we kept the FILTH alive, some are now FREE to roam. Hopefully it wont come to a town near you.

Hi Paulette, obviously I am new to the forum. I am enraged at the anti war crowd that want's to place a Marxist/ Muslim into our White House. I have to admit I do not know who is who yet on the forum, this will take some time getting use to ...especially since this is my first time on a forum. About terrorism...I support the war on terror and I feel as though our Country has the right to go into any Muslim Country that harbors terrorists. The Muslims have declared war against the West and if I was the President when 9/11 happened, I would have not sent in troops as Bush did...I would have sent an atom bomb on September the 12th, 2001. To me that would have been the most sensible way to deal with these Islamic Monsters. Why have we wasted billions on a war when we have bombs? If we cannot use them, we should lose them.
The enemy is Islam and it's extremely ignorant followers. I agree with you about slaughtering and killing the enemy, this is the only way we will survive. Ok, I hope I have cleared up a couple of things. It is nice meeting you Paulette...and I remember getting some really good emails from you on AOL, thank you.

DOX!! Hi! I need your email again, I have been serving some major can of whoop A- lol-- good to see you here- I know, I AM WITH THE TROOPS 100%, why we ONLY went into Iraq- I dont know- we should have just said: YOU ARE ALL ISLAMOS and MUST die- i know this is terrible- but............it is the TRUTH!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2008, 01:37:17 AM »

DOX!! Hi! I need your email again, I have been serving some major can of whoop A- lol-- good to see you here- I know, I AM WITH THE TROOPS 100%, why we ONLY went into Iraq- I dont know- we should have just said: YOU ARE ALL ISLAMOS and MUST die- i know this is terrible- but............it is the TRUTH!
Hi Paulette, my email is [email protected]. Paulette, Islam must be defeated, and at any cost. I have no sympathetic bone in my body for Muslims at all, I regard them for what they are, the ENEMY! Paulette, do not feel guilty for wishing death on Islam and it's followers. I want them dead too, and my ill wishes toward muslims are justified. Why should we let ourselves be killed by them first? Paulette, you are a GREAT AMERICAN!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2008, 02:00:18 AM »
  RIGHT ON DOX- BOMB THEIR A-- & TAKE THEIR GAS!

DOX- USA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

OR- Face THIS:

:o

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »
islam: 1400 years (and counting) of hatred, killing, poverty, misery, and no progress......there still in the stone age
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2008, 03:00:04 PM »
  RIGHT ON DOX- BOMB THEIR A-- & TAKE THEIR GAS!

DOX- USA NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

OR- Face THIS:

:o

I agree Paulette, violence is the only language the muslims understand, in this case it is acceptable to wipe them off the planet, especially since they do not mind dying for allah. Muslims have only one goal and that is world dominance. We cannot allow them to win.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2008, 03:09:50 PM »
islam: 1400 years (and counting) of hatred, killing, poverty, misery, and no progress......there still in the stone age
Hunting, you are 100 percent correct. Islam is a cult of death, destruction, opression and poverty.
This is how Islam controls it's followers and enemies. Just think, 1.2 billion Muslims follow the teachings of a complete madman without question or reservations.
What is even more sickening is muslims who get educated, and then turn around and live by a book that was written by a complete madman.
Islam is a dictatorship run by fanaticals who have no goal other than to force this backwards evil cult on everyone alive.
Islam must be wiped out! Muslims have 2 choices...wake up and smell the coffee, or be killed. Muslims obviously choose the latter, more evidence of their complete stupidity.

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 09:42:52 AM »
Hunting, you are 100 percent correct. Islam is a cult of death, destruction, opression and poverty.
This is how Islam controls it's followers and enemies. Just think, 1.2 billion Muslims follow the teachings of a complete madman without question or reservations.
What is even more sickening is muslims who get educated, and then turn around and live by a book that was written by a complete madman.
Islam is a dictatorship run by fanaticals who have no goal other than to force this backwards evil cult on everyone alive.
Islam must be wiped out! Muslims have 2 choices...wake up and smell the coffee, or be killed. Muslims obviously choose the latter, more evidence of their complete stupidity.

DOX YOU SHOULD RUN FOR OFFICE......YOU GOT MY VOTE!!!! O0
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 09:55:37 AM »

DOX YOU SHOULD RUN FOR OFFICE......YOU GOT MY VOTE!!!! O0
Thank you Hunting... a Hunting we will go...a hunting we will go...hi ho the merry o a hunting we will go!  :-*