Author Topic: 2nd Inductee into JTF political Hall of Shame!!!!  (Read 3156 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 2nd Inductee into JTF political Hall of Shame!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 04:47:39 PM »
Just like Pat Bucchanan and David Duke, Ron Paul is irrelevant.  Ten years from now nobody will remember him.

I hope that you are right  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 04:51:28 PM »
Just like Pat Bucchanan and David Duke, Ron Paul is irrelevant.  Ten years from now nobody will remember him.

I hope that you are right  O0

You are right.  BUT they will be replaced with Black Muslims Nazis who will get way more press.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 05:54:24 PM »
Maybe all his supporters will kill themselves.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 06:26:15 PM »
There are many many people that should be inducted to the Hall of Shame before Ron Paul because a few of his ideas would be very good for the U.S. though a Nazi he may be, making him evil, but not pure evil.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.