Author Topic: Does anyone know where Bnei Elim's Philadelphia Pollard rally will be?  (Read 5407 times)

admin

I'm on a college computer now so I have access to a laser printer and I printed out a good number of JTF's Koran quotes flyer to hand out at the rally. Even if Bnei Elim is evil, I can give out JTF material there.

http://www.jtf.org/info/koran.quotes.htm

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Does anyone know where Bnei Elim's Philadelphia Pollard rally will be?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:36:34 PM »
I don't think they are evil.  Making a really for Pollard is evil?  Actually that's a very good thing, no?  If the B'nei Elim are a bunch of shmucks then why didn't JTF make nationwide rallies for Pollard then?  I thought JTF is where it is all happening?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 02:39:29 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 03:02:59 PM »
I don't think they are evil.  Making a really for Pollard is evil?  Actually that's a very good thing, no?  If the B'nei Elim are a bunch of shmucks then why didn't JTF make nationwide rallies for Pollard then?  I thought JTF is where it is all happening?

B'nei Elim didn't allow Chaim to finish his speech at the rally in DC because they were jealous that JTF would garner more suppor than their movement. If this isn't an example of despicable, selfish behavior, then I don't know what is.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 03:09:30 PM »

B'nei Elim didn't allow Chaim to finish his speech at the rally in DC because they were jealous that JTF would garner more suppor than their movement. If this isn't an example of despicable, selfish behavior, then I don't know what is.

There are two sides for every story.  Firstly, B'nei Elim INVITED Chaim to speak.  If they were really evil, then they wouldn't have invited him to speak in the first place.  I wasn't at the speech so I don't know all the details about what happened but apparently they were offended by some controversial stuff that he was saying (I think about blacks).  Still, they shouldn't have interrupted his speech, I'll give you that.  That was disrespectful.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 03:16:03 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 03:31:15 PM »
Bnai Elim consists of five self-hating traitors. All of them came on this web site and openly said that Chaim is a terrorist who belongs in prison for his bombings on behalf of Soviet Jewry. Which is what the late and unlamented traitor Irv Rubin also said.

Rubin, yimach shmo vezichro, went on the Merv Griffin Show to say that the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard should get the death penalty. The Merv Griffin Show on national television had 30 million viewers. Bnai Elim worked with the informer/traitor Rubin and still praise and admire him to this day.

Now these frauds claim to be interested in Pollard because everything else these clowns have tried has been a huge flop just as Chaim predicted. THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN POLLARD. IF THEY WERE, WOULD THEY HAVE SUPPORTED A TRAITOR WHO TOLD 30 MILLION PEOPLE ON NATIONAL TELEVISION THAT POLLARD DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY? WITH FRIENDS LIKE THIS, POLLARD DOESN'T NEED ANY ENEMIES.

The reason they are claiming to suddenly be interested in Pollard is because they were so badly burned by Chaim's scathing criticism that they cannot get anywhere among Jewish activists. So they are desperately trying to disprove what Chaim said about them - that they are lowlife traitor rats. They know that all good Jews care deeply about the hero Pollard and so they are dishonestly latching on to this issue.

ANYONE WHO HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM IS STABBING POLLARD, ROBERT MANNING, AND CHAIM IN THE BACK. Their idol Irv Rubin also said that the Jewish hero Robert Manning belongs in prison.

A Jewish informer once came to the shul of the Vilna Gaon just before Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement). The Vilna Gaon ordered the Jews in the shul JUST BEFORE YOM KIPPUR to grab the Jewish informer and take him to the river. The Jews in the shul under orders from the Vilna Gaon then drowned the Jewish informer in the river and buried his body on the shore.

Bnai Elim is a group of five informers who openly bragged that they are snitches when they came on this forum last summer. They deserve to be drowned in the river with all other informers.

AND BY THE WAY, THEIR DEMONSTRATIONS WILL BE A HUGE FLOP ONCE AGAIN JUST LIKE EVERY SINGLE THING THEY HAVE EVER DONE HAS BEEN A HUGE FLOP.

jdl4ever, you tolerate and admire evil people who are informers. That is a very ugly characteristic.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 03:44:38 PM »

There are two sides for every story.  Firstly, B'nei Elim INVITED Chaim to speak.  If they were really evil, then they wouldn't have invited him to speak in the first place.  I wasn't at the speech so I don't know all the details about what happened but apparently they were offended by some controversial stuff that he was saying (I think about blacks).  Still, they shouldn't have interrupted his speech, I'll give you that.  That was disrespectful.

There are two sides to EVERY story? There are two sides to a story about malshinim (informers)?

Bnai Elim didn't invite Chaim to speak, Chaim was invited by the organizers of the rally - who were not part of Bnai Elim. And you're mistaken when you say that Chaim was saying controversial things about blacks or any other subject. Chaim was saying the same thing that all of the previous speakers said, except he was getting a much more enthusiastic response from the crowd. That's when ponytail started heckling him. Ponytail has now left Bnai Elim because he said he has to concentrate on his law practice. What a phony whore! All he ever thought about was making money. When he saw that Bnai Elim was a total failure, he left them and returned to trying to make money as a lawyer.

jdl4ever, with your attitude toward informers, I personally could never trust you. I would never trust someone who thinks being an informer is no big deal.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 07:32:37 AM by jsullivan »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 03:56:31 PM »
Jsullivan, thanks for your responses.  If these people are really connected to Irv Rubin and said that stuff about Chaim and Manning then I wouldn't want to be part of them.  Can you provide some proof to these things you say because the people I was talking to on the internet who are members of B'nei Elim are pro Chaim type of people and support Pollard (and they tell me different stuff about B'nei Elim then you say) but maybee the leaders of the organization (like the pony tail guy) are different?  Anyways, wouldn't you go to a Pollard rally even if you didn't like the organizers since it would help your cause?  I'll try to find more info about these people when I go to the rally.  Well, now I won't want to join these people anymore since you made me skeptical about what they are really about. 

Hey, I don't support informers.  If I was in the Vilna Goan's town, I would have joined the community in drowning the informer lol.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 04:36:30 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »
Yacov i read the quotes from the flyer you said you would distribute......I got a copy of the quran out-a paperbased one in my house- and some of the wordings are slightly different, causing a few of the meaning you were getting accross to change. Although they are slightly different i must admit the root concept is still there, with the verses you found, rather emphasizing them. Here is what i read, i typed them straight from the book without altering any of the wording, honest.

SURAH 9 AYAH 73:
"O prophet Muhammad! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them, their abode is Hell,- and worst indeed is that destination"

I think the word war changed the meaning, where here it is strive.

SURAH 47 AYAH 4:
"So when you meet in Jihad those who disbelieve, smite their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bond a bind firmly on them. Thereafter is the time either for generosity(free them without ransom), or ransom according to what benefits islam, until the war lays down its burden........"

theres a whole lot more but i don't have much time sorry.

The next aya from surah 5 seems pretty close and the wording follows the exact meaning, and yes when i would have read the quran my eyes would have glazed over this aya, with my teachers whispering, islam is the truth ,in my ears. Thank you for making me realise this.

The next aya from surah 17 seems to be all quite precise but i don't understand, the quran i have has several words in brackets which contradict and change the meaning of the aya completely. To make it something good. It's saying that God destroys those populations who dwelved in sins and transgression.

The next ayahs wording is correct EXCEPT you have in brackets non-muslims whereas in my quran it says { DISBELIEVERS, POLYTHEISTS AND DOERS OF EVIL DEEDS} christians and jews are technically in islam known as believers, since they are people of the book. Even without being believers of islamic Monotheism.

The next ayah listed from surah 21 is meant to be from GOD, saying thats what Allah did. Or maybe you knew that already lol.....

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SCARRRY....

(i am not posting this in defence of islam, just trying to find out the truth for myself, even though im not very good at it) :D

peace

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2007, 05:08:14 PM »
Yacov i read the quotes from the flyer you said you would distribute......I got a copy of the quran out-a paperbased one in my house- and some of the wordings are slightly different, causing a few of the meaning you were getting accross to change. Although they are slightly different i must admit the root concept is still there, with the verses you found, rather emphasizing them. Here is what i read, i typed them straight from the book without altering any of the wording, honest.

SURAH 9 AYAH 73:
"O prophet Muhammad! Strive hard against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be harsh against them, their abode is Hell,- and worst indeed is that destination"

I think the word war changed the meaning, where here it is strive.

SURAH 47 AYAH 4:
"So when you meet in Jihad those who disbelieve, smite their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bond a bind firmly on them. Thereafter is the time either for generosity(free them without ransom), or ransom according to what benefits islam, until the war lays down its burden........"

theres a whole lot more but i don't have much time sorry.

The next aya from surah 5 seems pretty close and the wording follows the exact meaning, and yes when i would have read the quran my eyes would have glazed over this aya, with my teachers whispering, islam is the truth ,in my ears. Thank you for making me realise this.

The next aya from surah 17 seems to be all quite precise but i don't understand, the quran i have has several words in brackets which contradict and change the meaning of the aya completely. To make it something good. It's saying that G-d destroys those populations who dwelved in sins and transgression.

The next ayahs wording is correct EXCEPT you have in brackets non-muslims whereas in my quran it says { DISBELIEVERS, POLYTHEISTS AND DOERS OF EVIL DEEDS} christians and jews are technically in islam known as believers, since they are people of the book. Even without being believers of islamic Monotheism.

The next ayah listed from surah 21 is meant to be from G-d, saying thats what Allah did. Or maybe you knew that already lol.....

OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SCARRRY....

(i am not posting this in defence of islam, just trying to find out the truth for myself, even though im not very good at it) :D

peace

Sarah

JTF got these quotes from a Muslim website that translated the Koran on its own. There is no hidden agenda on the part of JTF. What you see is what you get.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2007, 05:14:35 PM »
Jdl4ever, I was going to tell you to check their web site to see them praising the traitor/informer Irv Rubin. But they have removed all of that and have completely changed their web site in response to Chaim exposing them among Jewish activists. When they heckled Chaim, that was the biggest mistake they ever made. They can never overcome the extremely negative image they have as a result.

Almost all of the Bnai Elim members worked with and supported Rubin. Robert Turk who now calls himself the chairman of this non-existent group worked with Rubin; Bill Maniac, who calls himself the "Chief Operations Officer" and "Chief of Intelligence and Security" (yes, they all have James Bond OO7-type titles, these egotistical clowns) worked closely with Rubin and succeeded him when Rubin committed suicide in prison; the same is true for Jim Nutting and Ian Sigel.

For more information, you can go to the JTF.ORG web site and look under the archived articles in the section, "How To Answer Anti-Israel Myths", in that section there are three articles entitled "Ben Pesach's Speech Interrupted" (Parts 1, 2, and 3).

Also if you search on our old forum page, you may still be able to find the posts from the Bnai Elim members (Robert Turk, Bill Maniac, Jim Nutting, etc.) attacking Chaim and saying that he is a terrorist who belongs in prison for helping Soviet Jews. The link to our old forum page is:

http://jewishtaskforce.proboards56.com/index.cgi?board=general

Finding those posts will require some real work on your part if you're that interested.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2007, 05:30:03 PM »
Annex Yesha, there are many websites out there which are political and false. The paper-based version, ensures a more secure arguement and at least there can be no arguement there. However anyone can alter the verses online especially if they are haters, they like to alter it so they can pretend they are pious people who will go to heaven.

The Quran has to be certified after translation, many sites may not have this and people, kinda like what i'm doing, can use it as an excuse to say those quotes are not certified or truthful. Cancel out this doubt because when people actually look it up they will find something different and may turn a blind eye to JTF's message.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2007, 09:04:40 PM »
Annex Yesha, there are many websites out there which are political and false. The paper-based version, ensures a more secure arguement and at least there can be no arguement there. However anyone can alter the verses online especially if they are haters, they like to alter it so they can pretend they are pious people who will go to heaven.

The Quran has to be certified after translation, many sites may not have this and people, kinda like what i'm doing, can use it as an excuse to say those quotes are not certified or truthful. Cancel out this doubt because when people actually look it up they will find something different and may turn a blind eye to JTF's message.

This is the website that JTF posts on its main page: http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/Surai.htm

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 09:13:24 PM »
Bnei Elim didn't invite Chaim. It was a Christian leader that wanted him to speak. The self-hating Jews didn't want him to speak, only the Christians.

Thanks for correcting me.  My friend in B.E. who told me that doesn"t seem to be reliable since now he is backing down on what he told me earlier.  He now tells me that after reading this thread he agrees that the board of B.E. is evil.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2007, 11:03:46 PM by jdl4ever »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2007, 07:42:45 AM »
I want to apologize to jdl4ever for making some pretty harsh remarks on this thread. jdl4ever was indeed mistaken about Bnai Elim, but it was an honest mistake.

jdl4ever is a good Jew, and I think very highly of him. I certainly never intended to imply that jdl4ever is an informer, G-d forbid. 

jdl4ever is a loyal Jew and I am sure that he would never betray Jonathan Pollard, Robert Manning and Chaim Ben Pesach the way Irv Rubin and Bnai Elim did.

Please accept my apology. I owe you one.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2007, 07:46:07 AM by jsullivan »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2007, 07:20:07 PM »
   I remember that Rabbi Algazi wasn't sure if there were enough seats on the bus. I'm wondering if she got on the bus. Tempers sure must have flared on the way back if she was on the same bus as Chaim.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?