Author Topic: GREAT NEWS 17 mongols killed 150 injured in Constantinople terrorist attack  (Read 15495 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7527977.stm

I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 04:38:55 AM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
well the death toll of evil evil people to rise...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
1) I object to the title of this thread. 17 mongols!? What Mongols have to do with it? Why Mongol is used in a derogatory manner?
2) I am not sure that we know for certain that these people are evil since they are clearly secular
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
1) I object to the title of this thread. 17 mongols!? What Mongols have to do with it? Why Mongol is used in a derogatory manner?
2) I am not sure that we know for certain that these people are evil since they are clearly secular

Oops did I insult your brothers? Sorry my bad.
And yes they are mongols.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Where does it say anything about 'Mongols'?

The article says that Kurds are suspected.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer

Mongolia is huge they can house 50 million mongols. The 20 million kurds can go back to Persia where they come from.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

Mongolia is huge they can house 50 million mongols. The 20 million kurds can go back to Persia where they come from.

I don't understand.

The BBC article that you posted said nothing about 'Mongols' as far as I could tell.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

I don't understand.

The BBC article that you posted said nothing about 'Mongols' as far as I could tell.

Maybe he means that mussies act like the mongols

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer

I don't understand.

lol it has a lot to do with seljuk mongols trust me.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

and this is another reason why JTF has a ways to go before it's taken seriously.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

and this is another reason why JTF has a ways to go before it's taken seriously.

WHAT

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

WHAT

you really think that this will become a mass movement if people say "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100"?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

WHAT

you really think that this will become a mass movement if people say "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100"?

So what if muslims die

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

WHAT

So what if muslims die

if you want to be in a mass movement, you just can't say things like that.  You won't be taken seriously.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

WHAT

So what if Muslims die

if you want to be in a mass movement, you just can't say things like that.  You won't be taken seriously.

Muslims kill people everyday so what if people are happy if they kill themselves

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

WHAT

So what if Muslims die

Muslims kill people everyday so what if people are happy if they kill themselves

you don't understand.  In the US today, saying "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100" will not get you very much support.  You will not be a mass movement.  Comments like that are self destructive.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
What's wrong with Mongols as long as they stay in Mongola?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

Turks aren't mongols.  The mongols defeated the turks in 1243.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Were 17 Mongols killed?

That's what your subject line says.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

When did I say they were?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

When did I say they were?

you didn't the OP did.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whether Muzzies are called Mongol or Mongrel, both are high attempts to honor them. ;)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Mongols???? ummm....  change the terminology.

The Mongolians (N. Chinese) have nothing to do with this.

Brian

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
you don't understand.  In the US today, saying "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100" will not get you very much support.  You will not be a mass movement.  Comments like that are self destructive.

I believe you are wrong. People are sick and tired of political correctness. They are longing for someone who tells it like it is. Wny do you thing this website is growing so fast? People are thrilled to find somebody who is not intimidated by the climate of political correctness. It's like a breath of fresh air.

I believe that according to Judaism it is correct to rejoice when the enemy dies.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

I believe you are wrong. People are sick and tired of political correctness. They are longing for someone who tells it like it is. Wny do you thing this website is growing so fast? People are thrilled to find somebody who is not intimidated by the climate of political correctness. It's like a breath of fresh air.

I believe that according to Judaism it is correct to rejoice when the enemy dies.

there is a slight difference between being a mass movement and having a fast growing website...

I mean, these are turks, not Iranians or Iraqis, or even Palestinians.  Turkey is not an enemy of the US.