Author Topic: GREAT NEWS 17 mongols killed 150 injured in Constantinople terrorist attack  (Read 15472 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What's wrong with Mongols as long as they stay in Mongola?

Turks aren't mongols.  The mongols defeated the turks in 1243.

When did I say they were?

you didn't the OP did.

This thread has become so comic, finally I can rightly post a LMAO  :::D

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
1) I object to the title of this thread. 17 mongols!? What Mongols have to do with it? Why Mongol is used in a derogatory manner?
2) I am not sure that we know for certain that these people are evil since they are clearly secular

Oops did I insult your brothers? Sorry my bad.
And yes they are mongols.

How old are you?!  ::)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
you don't understand.  In the US today, saying "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100" will not get you very much support.  You will not be a mass movement.  Comments like that are self destructive.

I believe you are wrong. People are sick and tired of political correctness. They are longing for someone who tells it like it is. Wny do you thing this website is growing so fast? People are thrilled to find somebody who is not intimidated by the climate of political correctness. It's like a breath of fresh air.

I believe that according to Judaism it is correct to rejoice when the enemy dies.

there is a slight difference between being a mass movement and having a fast growing website...

I mean, these are turks, not Iranians or Iraqis, or even Palestinians.  Turkey is not an enemy of the US.

i agreed with you to a certain degree up to this last post...many turks are definately Iranians or Iraqis or any other type of Muslim.  Just as in Iran, there are some Turks that are decent secular folk...but Turkey is still an Islamic country with many islamics who hate Israel and the US and generally do nothing to be Israel or the US's true friend...So to hell with Turkey!!!

Now, if that's riviting to you...and it makes you cringe..welcome to my world becuase that's how i first felt when you joined this forum...but now...I cringe less because the reality is, "To hell with them!" I hope that the Kurds and Turks both kill each other...I hope the Muslims both kill each other so that none are around..and I hope the US and Israel stay away and don't get invovled. 

The US shoudl have done that to Iraq also..let the shiites and sunnis kill each other...Do i care?  I hope they both disappear from our midsts!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
you don't understand.  In the US today, saying "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100" will not get you very much support.  You will not be a mass movement.  Comments like that are self destructive.

I believe you are wrong. People are sick and tired of political correctness. They are longing for someone who tells it like it is. Wny do you thing this website is growing so fast? People are thrilled to find somebody who is not intimidated by the climate of political correctness. It's like a breath of fresh air.

I believe that according to Judaism it is correct to rejoice when the enemy dies.

there is a slight difference between being a mass movement and having a fast growing website...

I mean, these are turks, not Iranians or Iraqis, or even Palestinians.  Turkey is not an enemy of the US.

i agreed with you to a certain degree up to this last post...many turks are definately Iranians or Iraqis or any other type of Muslim.  Just as in Iran, there are some Turks that are decent secular folk...but Turkey is still an Islamic country with many islamics who hate Israel and the US and generally do nothing to be Israel or the US's true friend...So to hell with Turkey!!!

Now, if that's riviting to you...and it makes you cringe..welcome to my world becuase that's how i first felt when you joined this forum...but now...I cringe less because the reality is, "To hell with them!" I hope that the Kurds and Turks both kill each other...I hope the Muslims both kill each other so that none are around..and I hope the US and Israel stay away and don't get invovled. 

The US shoudl have done that to Iraq also..let the shiites and sunnis kill each other...Do i care?  I hope they both disappear from our midsts!

have you seen what the turkish police do to radical muslims there?
Also, you know Turkey was the first majority muslim country to recognize Israel(in 1949). Diplomatically, and militarily, both nations are on very good terms.  Why wish death to them?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is wonderful
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
This is wonderful
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Mongols are not enemies. And if you hate them for being Muslims, you must know that they are Budhists (96%). So next time be more carefull. You'd better delete this thread.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Forgive my ignorance but the Kurds are also Muslims no?  Should that be the case...  In blessed wishings that the toll rise to 1.2billion   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Forgive my ignorance but the Kurds are also Muslims no?  Should that be the case...  In blessed wishings that the toll rise to 1.2billion   ;)

The article was about Turks being killed in a terrorist attack, and Kurds are suspected.
Both are most Muslims, but I doubt they are anti-Semites. In fact, in 1992, Turkey was more pro-Israel than America. When Scuds were falling on Tel Aviv, and America refused to allow Israeli retaliations, it was the Turks who offered Israel a military base for their planes if Israel wanted to bomb Iraq.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I would suspect that Israel wouldn't need to use Turkish bases considering the nuclear facility would be a similar flight length no...  As long as Muslims are killing fellow Muslims and not Jews....  I couldn't care less...  Turkey has a very dirty record towards Jews and Christians especially pre-1923 while it was formerly Ottoman....  I think you'd agree...;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
I dont think the Kurds are that bad, nor a threat or anything like that. They dont want the Land of Israel, they aren't and wont fight the Jews, they fight the Arabs so if possible they should be supported to reck more demage and harm to the Arabs (our enemies).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Brother, ALL Muslims are enemies of the Jew not specifically Arabs, although they are the most "racially" vile...."superior" according to their holy books... ;)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I would suspect that Israel wouldn't need to use Turkish bases considering the nuclear facility would be a similar flight length no...  As long as Muslims are killing fellow Muslims and not Jews....  I couldn't care less...  Turkey has a very dirty record towards Jews and Christians especially pre-1923 while it was formerly Ottoman....  I think you'd agree...;)

its 2008, not before 1923.  Talk about their record now.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
I dont think the Kurds are that bad, nor a threat or anything like that. They dont want the Land of Israel, they aren't and wont fight the Jews, they fight the Arabs so if possible they should be supported to reck more demage and harm to the Arabs (our enemies).

The turks don't want Israel either.  Believe it or not, Arabs hate turks too.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
The Kurds are bad, almost as bad as the Turds it's just you don't know them. First off they are muslims, secondly they want independence and where do you think they want that independence what part of Turkey? Those territories will include Van, Kars and Adana those historical Armenian towns. If they get independence it will legitimize the stealing of my territory so Kurds and Turds must slaughter each other there's no other way. Kurds must go to Iran, Turds must go to Mongolia where they originated.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
The Kurds are bad, almost as bad as the Turds it's just you don't know them. First off they are muslims, secondly they want independence and where do you think they want that independence what part of Turkey? Those territories will include Van, Kars and Adana those historical Armenian towns. If they get independence it will legitimize the stealing of my territory so Kurds and Turds must slaughter each other there's no other way. Kurds must go to Iran, Turds must go to Mongolia where they originated.

The fact is the majority of Kurds are muSSlim Nazis, even Christian Kurds have anti-semetic wishes, goals and are pro-Fakistine and pro-KurdiSSh muSSlim. So the vast majority of Kurds are evil either way.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

have you seen what the turkish police do to radical muslims there?
Also, you know Turkey was the first majority muslim country to recognize Israel(in 1949). Diplomatically, and militarily, both nations are on very good terms.  Why wish death to them?

because they currently support the creation of a Pal state adn blame israel for the ills of their society...I say, "no thanks, Turkey...you will have what is coming to you from the people you harbor in your nation."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7527977.stm

I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100

and this is another reason why JTF has a ways to go before it's taken seriously.

WHAT

you really think that this will become a mass movement if people say "I HOPE AND PRAY THE DEATH TOLL RISES UP TO 100"?

So what if muslims die

"To kill a Christian is not a crime" - the Muslim major of Smyrna (now Izmir) during the fleeing of the Greeks.
To what extent are we improving on the Muslims???

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is Constantinopel  O0 and will never be Istanbul

you are 100 percent right on this issue.

God bless
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Recently we had screams of delight from JTF members at the sight of a mother in distress over the death of her son killed while defending US territory against muslim extremists in Turkey. Now this. Could we have clarification on whether it is JTF's policy to kill all muslims? This is of interest to me as my wife was once muslim. Let me tell you, I applaud those of you with ther guts to say that this is all nonsense, and despair of JTF's hopes to become a major political force if this sort of sheepish behaviour is allowed to continue.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Recently we had screams of delight from JTF members at the sight of a mother in distress over the death of her son killed while defending US territory against muslim extremists in Turkey. Now this. Could we have clarification on whether it is JTF's policy to kill all muslims? This is of interest to me as my wife was once muslim. Let me tell you, I applaud those of you with ther guts to say that this is all nonsense, and despair of JTF's hopes to become a major political force if this sort of sheepish behaviour is allowed to continue.
You said your wife was once a muslim has she turned her back completely on the so called faith?  I remember the post that you speak of and in my opinion it should have never been started. The best way to have handled it was not to have handled it at all. It was sad to see that the man lost his life while defending U.S property but he was doing the job he was assigned to do and has nothing to do with his mindset as a muslim. For me practicing muslims are problematic. The fact that this man was killed only reinforces that opinion.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:02:32 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Have you ever read the Koran or the Hadith?  Have you researched the specificities of Islam or Sharia Law?  Have you researched Islam's history, especially that of the Dhimmi living in Dar al-Islam?  Islam, like Communism-Nazism etc. must be openly confronted and exposed as the massive distortion, corruption and genocidal lie that it is.  This is my opinion.

The fact that Muslims/Islam have a terrible history built on slaughter, enslavery, forced conversions, rape, abduction, deceit and expansion at any/all costs worries me.  I think it is a very wise choice for your wife not only to leave Islam, which she'd have been stone, gang raped, beheaded or killed by her family for "mercy" if she lived in Dar al-Harb.  Further it is a blessing that she married you and not some unthinking leftist or Jihadist scum.

And t_h_j, you essentially agreed with my earlier posts... "The turks don't want Israel either.  Believe it or not, Arabs hate turks too."

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

We don't wish for all muslims to be killed...we just want them all to move far away from here and leave us alone...

....is that better?

our issue is Islam...it is a very evil religion...the mainstream is fooled to think it is a peaceful religion...it isn't..it's Mein Kampf. Read the Koran and you'll see.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

We don't wish for all muslims to be killed...we just want them all to move far away from here and leave us alone...

....is that better?

our issue is Islam...it is a very evil religion...the mainstream is fooled to think it is a peaceful religion...it isn't..it's Mein Kampf. Read the Koran and you'll see.

I agree. We have to seperate us from Muslimes.

Rabbi Kahane said once: I wish them [Muslimes] well - elsewhere - but we [Jews] can't coexist with them.

This is very wise and is a valid rule for gentile countries too.

Those of us who are gentiles know, that in our countriesare Nazis, Bolschewiks, selfhating "progressive" Christians, the fags and a lot of other crazy people. If you look at this record, do we really need quranimals in this Zoo?  ???

P.S.: If your wife has left Islam everything is fine. Islam is no race, but a sick ideology.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 08:16:44 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am not happy that turks get killed by terrorist Kurds but I don't care too much either. Turkey is not a friend of Israel. Its only retains this 'good' diplomatic relations for its own interest- the Turks want to use Israeli connections in America, they want Israeli weapon technology, and they used Israel at the expense of the Jews to solve their dispute with Syria. Syria has relinquished its claim to Aleksandratte from Turkey, and Turkey is trying to 'persuade' Israel to give up the Golan to Syria.