Author Topic: The odds of Israel attacking Iran are slightly better than 50 - 50 according to:  (Read 4863 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I think it will happen before Jan of 2009
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer

I think it also  depends on how soon Iran gets the Russian air defense sytem in operation.   Israel knows they have bomb before Iran's air defense system is operational.  Those dammm Russians--they are the devil.  They help Iran build the nukes and then sell them the air-defense system.   

I've been reading that Israel has a lot of their nucelar arsenal pointed at Russia, and can easily hit Moscow with a nuclear bomb, and cripple the country.  The Russians need to know that Israel holds them accountable for their actions.

The Russians also used to fly planes over the Dimona Reactor, during the 1973 Yom Kippur war, to show Russian might and instill fear among Israel's government and her people.  I don't think they do this anymore as they know that Israel has Moscow in it's nuclear crosshairs.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Israel and the United States should just nuke them and get it over with! Trust Dox...one nuke will get the message across to these backwards barbaric rabid people. One Nuke and the war on terror is ended...the Muslims that survive will say " Gee, this Jihad was not such a hot idea after all. "

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
It is Israel's problem.  Let Israel use some of their billions in military advancement.  Let them truly become a light amongst the nations....  America has it's own problems to deal with: China.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Yes let Israel turn Iran to glass

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
It is Israel's problem.  Let Israel use some of their billions in military advancement.  Let them truly become a light amongst the nations....  America has it's own problems to deal with: China.
Israel would love to finish off Iran once and for all ...Israel is waiting for the Green Light from the USA.
Red lights turn green eventually...once the weights give the signal.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Israel and the United States should just nuke them and get it over with! Trust Dox...one nuke will get the message across to these backwards barbaric rabid people. One Nuke and the war on terror is ended...the Muslims that survive will say " Gee, this Jihad was not such a hot idea after all. "
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
I hope you're right! O0 btw:The above reaction is because I'd do the same thing.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer

and once the fallout hits Israel, you will say "oh crap, I forgot about that:("

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

I ask you: Is there really a difference? They want us dead anyway. It's either walk into the ovens again or fight back. I don't know about you guys, but my feet aren't burning for nobody! >:(

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
If Mccaine is elected.... HE BETTER NUKE IRAN!!!!

If he stumbles in every other area of politics.. I'll forgive him... but if he fails to nuke them.. then his presidency will be a failure.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

[/quote
Israel alone can wipe Iran out without nukes...they have air power too! I really don't care how our enemies are destroyed, as long as the job gets done.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am not optimistic. Olmert would bomb Israeli hilltop communities before he would bomb those Nazi demons in Tehran.  >:(

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Israel, like any nation, shouldn't need a "green light" from any nation especially the Americans.  As Rabbi Kahane stated 30 years ago: "There are no allies in Geo-Politics only interests."  This logic is, quite tragically, directly applicable to the Jew.  The Jews can truly only rely on themselves, but should some assistance be wished to be contributed, it must be considered. 

If America, and the inept Erev Rav Jews within, are true allies of Israel the myth of a "Palestinian People", "West Bank", "Occupied Territories" and "East Jerusalem" would all have been CRUSHED and the Muslim Cancer be transfered in '67.....not to mention an unconditional surrender with borders defined and recognized by the "international community".   No allies, only interests.....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

The fallout would'nt hit Israel Iran is far enough away to avoid the fallout .Besides Israel has neutron bombs with intense then rapidly diminished fallout
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes let Israel turn Iran to glass
I saw a Political cartoon of the Middle East and it showed Iran as a drain cover with hundreds of roaches crawling in and out of the drain.
Iran is a nest and needs to be destroyed... ^5 to turning Iran into glass !