Author Topic: stupid blacks make a music video about fried chicken  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
stupid blacks make a music video about fried chicken
« on: January 29, 2007, 09:51:16 PM »

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Re: stupid blacks make a music video about fried chicken
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 09:57:33 PM »
dumb baboons. Then they complain about stereotypes about blacks and fried chicken.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 04:41:42 PM »
It's quite sad that these minstrels would stoop so low to create something like this. 

Have you seen this one?  This one takes the cake!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 04:45:17 PM by Kananga »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 05:37:07 PM »
Geez some people will do anything to get on T.V.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 05:38:17 PM »
lol well we all watched it and raised its viewer rating.........guess they're not that dumb afterall...we were drawn in by its stupidity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »
LOL your right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2007, 09:37:24 AM »
Cosmo, those stupid asses have nothing to do with you or I.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  ;)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2007, 10:40:52 AM »
Thats true Olmert and Woody Allen have nothing in common with me,also piss now has nothing to do with me

« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 01:57:55 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »
 Ms. Peachez is really a forty something married man.

I think the Ms. Peachez in the tub videos are funny, I think the whole point is this weird AL ?yankaveck? making light of black stereotypes Thu comedy....

I think....ah...sorta likes weird Al's "white and nerdy"..

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 07:40:05 AM »
Why is any rational person surprised by this. This is the norm for blacks. They are poor  creatures that evolution has left behind. They are of no useful purpose. I agonize for these creatures. They must be sent back to africa for the benefit of whites as well as blacks. There, in africa, they can function is an african way. They can wage tribal war, spread aids, rape, murder, rob and commit all kinds of atrocities. This is the nature of the black.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 08:53:31 AM »
Those poor chickens...

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 02:12:43 PM »
Why is any rational person surprised by this. This is the norm for blacks. They are poor  creatures that evolution has left behind. They are of no useful purpose. I agonize for these creatures. They must be sent back to africa for the benefit of whites as well as blacks. There, in africa, they can function is an african way. They can wage tribal war, spread aids, rape, murder, rob and commit all kinds of atrocities. This is the nature of the black.

:)
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll