Author Topic: Isolated Armenia leans on Iran  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Isolated Armenia leans on Iran
« on: July 28, 2008, 10:11:47 PM »
Lastest News

Armenia leans on Iran

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7514341.stm

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Isolated Armenia leans on Iran
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 10:18:21 PM »
Well I guess "Armenia" has progressed from the 1915 massacres of the Armenian Christians by the Turkish Jihadists to an Islamification between Armenia and Iran....  Wow what progress....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:23:40 PM »
Armenians are as nuts as the Serbs.  ::)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 10:28:13 PM »
Well at least many of the Serbs are Christians, like the silenced portion of the Armenians...that are still around following the Turk Jihad....   Armenia and Serbian history is very similar to that of the Lebanese Christian being rolled over by the Jihadist Yalalalalalalaalallalala  :D
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:28:27 PM »
Iranians are naturally no bad people. In this special case it is the ideology who is evil. I went to school with a few girls from Iran. They dressed in a way, I always became red if I sit near to them.

They were very anti-islam.

So I doubt that the red-wine fans from Iran are quranimals.

I noticed too, that Iranians in my country are nearly always educated and at least so successfull, as the Germans. They are craftsmen, traders, medical doctors, counsellors-at-law, industrials and many more things.

You rarely hear the evil things from them for that Muslims are famous, like stealing, raping, prostitution, drug-dealing and other wicked things.

The best solution would be to help the Iranians to end the Nazi-Ayatollah-dictatorship. So Iran can be a normal country and use it's potential for good.

I would like to see the day when Iranians will treat this Quran-Mullah-Nazis and their gofers like Chauchescu  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 04:55:02 PM »
You are most likely talking about Iranian exiles who fled from Khomeini. Don't forget that it was a popular revolution that overthrew the Shah and installed the Ayatollahs. I think most Iranians left in Iran are evil Shiite drek.   

p.s It is also true that Iranians are much more sophisticated and educated than the Arabs, which is unfortunate. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 09:25:03 PM »
Remember, Iranians are not Arabs. 

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »

that doesn't make them any better .
and to be honest , of course they are arab now .... most "arabs" in the world arn't really arab , the real arabs conquered them and mixed with them .

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »
You have a point there.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 12:10:28 AM »
Iranians are almost like Arabs, they destroyed all their Persian culture.
Armenia will be neutral in case of a war on Iran, the last thing we need is new enemies.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 12:14:27 AM »

and to be honest , of course they are arab now .... most "arabs" in the world arn't really arab , the real arabs conquered them and mixed with them .

no, they speak a different language, have a different cultere, and they have a mutual hatred of arabs.

there is an arab saying that allah shoudn't have created 3 things, flies, jews, and persians.  No love lost.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 12:20:31 AM »
Iranians are naturally no bad people. In this special case it is the ideology who is evil. I went to school with a few girls from Iran. They dressed in a way, I always became red if I sit near to them.

They were very anti-islam.

So I doubt that the red-wine fans from Iran are quranimals.

I noticed too, that Iranians in my country are nearly always educated and at least so successfull, as the Germans. They are craftsmen, traders, medical doctors, counsellors-at-law, industrials and many more things.

You rarely hear the evil things from them for that Muslims are famous, like stealing, raping, prostitution, drug-dealing and other wicked things.

The best solution would be to help the Iranians to end the Nazi-Ayatollah-dictatorship. So Iran can be a normal country and use it's potential for good.

I would like to see the day when Iranians will treat this Quran-Mullah-Nazis and their gofers like Chauchescu  O0

I share the same sentiments. Persian culture does not mesh well with Islamic culture...however it is what it is. The question is, which is better...no religion and no Gd and secularism or Islam?  what's the solution?  Secularism alone is dangerous as well.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 12:50:38 AM »
"no, they speak a different language,"

all arabs are speaking diffrent lengugaes and dilacts  .... and so are the taliban (which are not arab , but muslims ... )
" have a different cultere,"
so have the taliban ...

" and they have a mutual hatred of arabs."

most iranians dont hate arabs , Much the opposit , they wish to be the leading muslim nation .
there are small minorities in iran , of ancient zrostian belife ... they hate islam for what he did to them ... but they are serveral tousands ...

dont make the mistake of beliving that if you saw some secular arab , it means he hate other arabs .... saddam hussien was one of the most secular leaders in the arab world , He had a buety contest in iraq , back in the days it would make him be considered infidel
so was nazzar ... and other arab leaders who were the same as bin laden

its true the persians dont see themselves as mere arabs , but as the descandenths of cyrus ... But so did saddam , beliving he is of nabuhadnetsar

in short .. it doesn't matter if they are arabs ... They are muslims ! thats the problem ...

To actually pin point a real "ishmaelite" , inside all the muslim world is impossible , They have culturized millions with their vision ... you think syria is arabic ?
its mainly remants of the greeks and aramics who were turned into muslims , same for iraqis ... they are babylonians and assyrians and parthians , who were forced upon islam .... egyptians ... mainly greeks , blacks , ancient eygptians , who were turned to muslims ... sudanese and lybians ... mainly ancient people called in hebraic lubim , suchim ,nuvim etc . ancient peoples who dwelled in this regions .. Even the original "arabs" , are just the people the ishmaelites conquered and forced their ancient pagan culture upon , Among them is the kingdoms of seba ,aden , savtacha ...who originally started as hamatic cultures near the gulf of aden

The peoples of bahrain and the near regions ... Were ducomented since the days of akkad ... they were also was forced to become muslims

as you see .... most "arab" nations are not really arab ... but islamised by the actuall sons of ishmael .... and the reasons they are all look alike , is because they are all mixed with them....

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2008, 12:55:16 AM »

no, they speak a different language, have a different cultere, and they have a mutual hatred of arabs.

there is an arab saying that allah shoudn't have created 3 things, flies, jews, and persians.  No love lost.
Yes but when a nation converts to Islam they automatically become like arabs...
When the arats came they forced Persians and Armenians to convert, the Persians were cowards they accepted Islam but we didn't. As a result Armenia is not even visible on the world map because muslims always wanted to convert us, this is a case when Jesus kills. This also explains why I detest muzzies so much.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.