Author Topic: FAA Wants to CUT Flights to Israel.  (Read 3419 times)

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
  • "I support the troops" is never followed by "but"
FAA Wants to CUT Flights to Israel.
« on: July 29, 2008, 10:57:27 AM »
FAA May Cut Back Flights From Israel To U.S.

Finds Israel's Aviation Safety Has Serious Security Flaws

WASHINGTON (CBS) ― The Federal Aviation Administration could soon cut back the number of flights from Israel to the United States after finding Israel's aviation safety to have "severe security shortcomings," according to a report by Israeli newspaper Haaretz.

The FAA says it uncovered serious flaws in flight safety during a tour of Israel's airport security this week.

Primarily, at Ben-Gurion International Airport the FAA found a lack of proper supervision, overcrowded airspace, and outdated technology.

An Israeli air panel came to the same conclusion just a year ago, but no changes were implemented.

A report is expected to be released in 90 days which will detail the FAA's decision on whether flights from Israel to the U.S. should be limited.

http://wcbstv.com/national/faa.israel.flights.2.780248.html

Security problems in Ben Gurion airport? Give me a break. Ben Gurion has the most stringent security in the world. Tell me this isn't a move to ghettoize Israel. So why is it that just one month ago DHS Chairman Chertoff signed an unprecedented pact with Israel for ISRAEL TO TEACH OUR AIRPORT SECURITY PEOPLE THEIR TECHNIQUES."
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:48:49 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 11:45:54 AM »
This is bull. I have flown through there several times. You can't tell me they lack security. Half the people walking around the floor are security agents. If you have ever noticed those very dark glass mirrors all around and high up in the terminal walls. Those aren't mirrors.  Thare are probably more highly armed and trained indivuals in there than around our own Capitol building.

Our guide that we meet with us is a sabra and ex-military and he always cautions us about joking or  what we say even to each other as every conversation in the terminal can be monitored.

I wonder if they are talking more about flgiht logistics versus anti-terrorist security?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:49:00 PM by takebackourtemple »
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:15:30 PM »
FAA is unhappy that Ben Gurion Airport refuses to accept their 'scientific findings' that any drink like water, coke or fruit juice can blow up a plane.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:50:33 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 12:59:40 PM »
  I think it is unfortunately sad that they will make some damned law- allowing NOBODY to go to Israel that is Jewish, and this is just the beginning.  With the whole planet- and now many Americans supporting palestinians, I believe their ultimate goal is to STOP any Jew from getting into Israel.  I sure am GLAD that I have 29 acres WAY Upstate NY if the muZ gets in power.  There is NO WAY that I will stay in NYC with a muZ black person in office- PERISH the thought.  I wont leave America, and neither will David, if this ship is going down, baby- we will go down with it (FIGHTING) of COURSE.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:51:43 PM by takebackourtemple »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »
I thought this was about muslim oil.
No, it's smelly muslim terrism instead.
Or, Jews trying to keep the terriorists out.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:51:51 PM by takebackourtemple »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »
This is not good at all.

What are they thinking?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:52:05 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »
I'm shocked that they didn't slam Israel for using "racial profiling"......  Ah, to Hell with all these bastards!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:52:20 PM by takebackourtemple »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »
I bet Imam Khomeini Airport in muzzy nazi Iran doesn't have these same restrictions placed on it. Its insane how retarded this country is becoming.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:52:30 PM by takebackourtemple »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 07:23:29 PM »
FAA is unhappy that Ben Gurion Airport refuses to accept their 'scientific findings' that any drink like water, coke or fruit juice can blow up a plane.

At least Israel has some common sense.
   If I remember correctly, ElAl was the first airline allowed to fly in the United States after September 11, because they had the best security of any airline.
   Some security is just for show and some is real. The drinks are just for show.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:51:25 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 07:28:15 PM »
   I would like to see all international flights, except those with distances of under 1000 miles banned from JFK and Newark. New York airspace does not have the capacity to accommodate its current traffic levels and domestic flights should have priority over foreign ones. There is no reason JFK should ever have a line of 50 planes taxing to the runway. International travelers should have to fly into another city and catch a connecting flight or ground transportation.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:51:13 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 08:13:14 PM »
I'm shocked that they didn't slam Israel for using "racial profiling"......  Ah, to Hell with all these bastards!

I KNOW, I KNOW- this is SICK SICK- like abnormal is normal, bad is good, good is bad- this makes me wanna PUKE.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:50:55 PM by takebackourtemple »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »

You're joking, right? Somehow I think you're not.   :(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 09:50:46 PM by takebackourtemple »

• Master JTFer
Re: FAA Wants to CUT Flights to Israel.
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 09:53:51 PM »
In case you are wondering what I modified in everyone's post, it was the topic. Please keep in mind that profanity is not allowed here, even if it is just a common three letter acronym.

Offline horselady

• Full JTFer
Re: FAA Wants to CUT Flights to Israel.
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 10:24:22 PM »
In case you are wondering what I modified in everyone's post, it was the topic. Please keep in mind that profanity is not allowed here, even if it is just a common three letter acronym.

What the ........?   ;D