Author Topic: Moslem slut goes crazy whe preacher tells the truth about the insane moe  (Read 2265 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
She is obviously a black muzzie in the states.  And god are they ugly.  But we need more like this preacher out there out in public exposing these creepy Muzzie dogs
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Maybe her husbands name is also Muhhamad
DukeNukem

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
KICK HER TO DEATH FOR ME PLZ KICK HER IN THE FACE
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Heres the homepage                  http://infidelsarecool.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
A FABULOUS video Mord.  Thank's for posting that.  Soon this will be a daily occurance only the police will come and take away the Christians and other invisible majorities that happen to be in the area...

G-d I hope Ol-Whitey wakes up to both the Elitists and Muslims that are ruining the entire Western World...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 06:26:43 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
KICK HER TO DEATH FOR ME PLZ KICK HER IN THE FACE

Paint Mohameds face on a Nuke....tie that Muslim Witch to it ..and LAUNCH it to IRAN !!!