Author Topic: Another "End Times" News Article  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Another "End Times" News Article
« on: July 31, 2008, 02:56:29 PM »
Doesn;t say if attacker was muslim or not or give out his name. Of course they wouldn't if he was.

Man decapitates passenger aboard Greyhound bus in Manitoba

Bus en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton; story contains graphic details
Last Updated: Thursday, July 31, 2008 | 2:39 PM ET Comments694Recommend1444CBC News

A passenger repeatedly stabbed and then decapitated a young man aboard a Greyhound bus travelling through Manitoba overnight in what appears to be a random attack, witnesses told CBC News.

Police officers spent the night examining a Greyhound bus where a passenger was reportedly stabbed and decapitated late Wednesday. (John Woods/Canadian Press)The RCMP would not confirm the report, only saying that a homicide took place about 18 kilometres west of Portage la Prairie, Man., late Wednesday on a bus driving along the Trans-Canada Highway.

The RCMP said a suspect, whose identity has not been released, was arrested early Thursday morning. More information would be released Thursday afternoon at a press conference in Winnipeg, RCMP said.

About 37 passengers and a driver were aboard the bus en route to Winnipeg from Edmonton, according to a Greyhound spokesperson.

Passenger Cody Olmstead, 21, told CBC News he had smoked a cigarette earlier in the trip with the victim, whom he described as a man in his late teens or early 20s. The victim got on the bus in Edmonton, he said.

"I never took the time to know him, but he seemed to be OK, right, just a kid," said Olmstead, a Nova Scotia man who had been taking the bus to from Whitecourt, Alta., to Montreal.

"He just said he was going to Winnipeg … going home, that's where he was from."

'Blood-curdling scream'
Garnet Caton, who was sitting in the seat in front of the victim, said he saw the attacker stab his seatmate, a young man sleeping with his headphones on.

Caton said he heard a "blood-curdling scream" and turned around to see the attacker holding a large "Rambo" hunting knife above the victim, "continually stabbing him in the chest area."

"He must have stabbed him 50 times or 60 times," said Caton.

"Like, just everywhere, arms, legs, neck, chest, guts, wherever he could swing it, he got it," said Olmstead.

"It looked kind of like a scuffle or an argument, you know, and then somebody's, like, 'Knife! Knife! Run!' so I was running up the alleyway, slapping people telling them to get going, move, get off the bus. I got pushed over, some lady got pushed over, I was just making sure everybody was OK, and we all got off the bus," said Olmstead

As panicked passengers fled the bus, "the attacker was over top of the victim … continually cutting him. I think the victim was gone at that point," Caton said.

Trio tried to check on victim
Caton, the driver and a trucker who had stopped at the scene later boarded the vehicle to see if the victim was still alive.

"When we came back on the bus, it was visible at the end of the bus he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," said Caton.

The attacker ran at them, Caton said, and they ran out of the bus, holding the door shut as he tried to slash at the trio.

When the attacker tried to drive the bus away, the driver disabled the vehicle, Caton said.

"While we were watching the door, he calmly walks up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," said Caton.

"They did an awesome thing, holding him in there, because if not, what would have happened?" said Olmstead.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Man Accused of Stabbing, Decapitating Seatmate on Greyhound Bus in Canada

A passenger on a Greyhound bus traveling through Manitoba, Canada, is accused of repeatedly stabbing his seatmate before decapitating the man, CBC News reported.

On Wednesday evening, Canadian police detained an unidentified man suspected of the murder. The victim, also unnamed, appeared to be about 19 years old.

According to CBC News, the attacker was seated next to his victim, who was sleeping with headphones on, when he began stabbing him repeatedly with a large knife.

The suspect had been on the bus for about an hour and didn't even sit near his victim at first.

"He sat in the front at first, everything was normal," Passenger Garnet Caton said.

"We went to the next stop and he got off and had a smoke with another young lady there. When he got on the bus again, he came to the back near where I was sitting."

When the victim began screaming, the bus pulled over and more than 30 passengers fled. The driver, along with a passenger and a trucker who had stopped at the scene then boarded the bus in an attempt to help the victim, the CBC reported.

"When we came back on the bus, it was visible at the end of the bus he was cutting the guy's head off and pretty much gutting him up," Caton told the CBC.

The attacker reportedly lunged at the three men, who managed to trap him inside the bus until authorities arrived.

"While we were watching the door, he calmly walks up to the front with the head in his hand and the knife and just calmly stares at us and drops the head right in front of us," said Caton.

Fellow passenger Cody Olmstead told Brandon radio station CKLQ that the man "dropped the head and went back and started cutting the body back up."

According to the CBC, passengers were traumatized by the event and many required counseling after witnessing the brutal attack.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,395313,00.html

Has anybody infos about the identity of the offender? This savagly mode make me suspect Nazis or Muslims  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
I posted this a little bit ago and noticed that they gave no information about the suspect. Especially noticed that they did not give a name. None of the other news feeds have any additional info. I wouldn't be surpised if it was Mohamud or Achemed.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Oh sorry. I will join the topics.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 i think the victim was a aborginal  

http://winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/story/4206568p-4798819c.html     

Caton said the victim boarded in Edmonton, was aboriginal in appearance, was wearing hip-hop clothing, and appeared to be about 20 years of age.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 04:37:35 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
Dear G-d what is wrong with people!  :o
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)