Author Topic: Kahanism is practical, sound, and simple  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
Kahanism is practical, sound, and simple
« on: July 31, 2008, 12:35:21 PM »
You don't need to be religious to see the soundness, simplicity  and practicality of Kahanism. 

Transfering the Arabs out of Israel  is the only solution.

No land give- aways to Arabs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is self preservation.  The basic will to survive.  Nothing fancy about this, it's as simple as ABC.

I've only listed 2 points here, but you get the idea.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Kahanism is practical, sound, and simple
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 03:52:31 PM »
It's so basic and so ultimately necessary.  To understand why Kahanism is not the rule of law in Israel would take a degree in psychiatry.  I have never come across an ideology that is more moral, more logical, and more urgently needed than that of the great Rabbi (of blessed memory).

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 03:55:56 PM »
ah, I see  this is an amendment of your old thread
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24168.0

but the similar post and title
made it look you had amended your post and other posts had disappeared.

you could have posted your post into the same thread.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 05:11:28 PM by q_q_ »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »
this argument for transfer isn't english

" No land give- aways to Arabs  "

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »
I agree, its so obvious that kahanism is the way to go. Their is no excuse to allow jewish blood to spill in Israel any longer especially when it is so easily preventable. The only blood that should spill is that of Olmert and his evil family.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 06:03:53 PM »
I agree, its so obvious that kahanism is the way to go. Their is no excuse to allow jewish blood to spill in Israel any longer especially when it is so easily preventable. The only blood that should spill is that of Olmert and his evil family.

Down With Islam-  That's a great way to word it.  That's why the Arab  situation in Israel is so aggravating..... because it's easily preventable.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 06:16:27 PM »
ah, I see  this is an amendment of your old thread
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24168.0

but the similar post and title
made it look you had amended your post and other posts had disappeared.

you could have posted your post into the same thread.

QQ the genious-  This thread is my original post. I never changed anything because of your comments

Now APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY to the moderators for accusing them of removing your post, when in fact it was never removed.  YOU ACCUSED THEM PUBLICLY, YOU MUST APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY.  If you don't apologize you are a worm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »
What happened, was you misled me , and I said that it was rather naughty for the moderators to have removed my post when it contained nothing offensive.

Then I realised that after I had responded to your post refuting your whole concept, that you had created a new thread with a similar subject and a new message displaying your new idea of what you think is - pwactical thound and thimple.  You hadn't clicked the modify butto(which too would have been poor netiquette in this instance).

I obviously hit the nail on the head very well when I responded to your first one telling you why 10 reasons were silly. . I obviously got through the brick.

But I underestimated  the the limits of your boundless multi-faceteed stupitity..  This is indeed the first time I have ever seen somebody be corrected and then rewrite their whole post in a new thread of similar name, and soon after the first, in a forum that has a modify button, and of course in a forum where the previous thread is still active..

Indeed.. When I saw that moderators had not been naughty , I removed my post where I used that word "naughty" saying it was a bit "naughty" for the moderators to do that.

I modified my post to remove that.. And I made a new post so people that saw my old message, can see that I modified it and they can see my new message.
My comment that moderators had been "naughty", (in removing my post after you modified yours), which was not much of an accussation,  that comment is no longer there.

You of course, being quite a slimy fellow, ask me to apologise for a post no longer there.. You write your post that demands an apology, after it had gone.   So of course you have nothing to quote.
And you were the one that misled me, into making what was still quite a tame comment.
So if anybody should apologise it's you.

But for somebody that has behaved as you have,  I am not going to bother asking you to.

See, I have an area of my mind devoted to pieces of garbage, no details stored (because you're not worth it), just a list of names, so I know what you are. And I just added you to the list.  For you, that's a big honour.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »
What happened, was you misled me , and I said that it was rather naughty for the moderators to have removed my post when it contained nothing offensive.

Then I realised that after I had responded to your post refuting your whole concept, that you had created a new thread with a similar subject and a new message displaying your new idea of what you think is - pwactical thound and thimple.  You hadn't clicked the modify butto(which too would have been poor netiquette in this instance).

I obviously hit the nail on the head very well when I responded to your first one telling you why 10 reasons were silly. . I obviously got through the brick.

But I underestimated  the the limits of your boundless multi-faceteed stupitity..  This is indeed the first time I have ever seen somebody be corrected and then rewrite their whole post in a new thread of similar name, and soon after the first, in a forum that has a modify button, and of course in a forum where the previous thread is still active..

Indeed.. When I saw that moderators had not been naughty , I removed my post where I used that word "naughty" saying it was a bit "naughty" for the moderators to do that.

I modified my post to remove that.. And I made a new post so people that saw my old message, can see that I modified it and they can see my new message.
My comment that moderators had been "naughty", (in removing my post after you modified yours), which was not much of an accussation,  that comment is no longer there.

You of course, being quite a slimy fellow, ask me to apologise for a post no longer there.. You write your post that demands an apology, after it had gone.   So of course you have nothing to quote.
And you were the one that misled me, into making what was still quite a tame comment.
So if anybody should apologise it's you.

But for somebody that has behaved as you have,  I am not going to bother asking you to.

See, I have an area of my mind devoted to pieces of garbage, no details stored (because you're not worth it), just a list of names, so I know what you are. And I just added you to the list.  For you, that's a big honour.

Apologize worm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2008, 07:34:18 PM »
No

You apologise

"If you don't apologize you are a worm"

though you are one anyway

« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:36:30 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2008, 08:06:07 PM »
Main Entry: 1worm 
Pronunciation: \ˈwərm\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English wyrm serpent, worm; akin to Old High German wurm serpent, worm, Latin vermis worm
Date: before 12th century
1 a: earthworm; broadly : an annelid worm b: any of numerous relatively small elongated usually naked and soft-bodied animals (as a grub, pinworm, tapeworm, shipworm, or slowworm)
2 a: a human being who is an object of contempt, loathing, or pity : wretch b: something that torments or devours from within
3archaic : snake, serpent
4: helminthiasis —usually used in plural
5: something (as a mechanical device) spiral or vermiculate in form or appearance: as a: the thread of a screw b: a short revolving screw whose threads gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or a rack c: archimedes' screw; also : a conveyor working on the principle of such a screw
6: a usually small self-contained and self-replicating computer program that invades computers on a network and usually performs a destructive action

Don't think it applies to either one of you.  Don't make me lock this thread...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."