Author Topic: Right of Return: New rule all posts must reference a credible source  (Read 17850 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Right of Return
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2008, 06:46:47 AM »
Erskine B Childers was a foreign correspondent for the BBC in the 1960's and he disputes the claim that the Arabs told their own people to leave by other news organizations.  He had a different view on what happened so saying his observations are fact is not a clear view of those historical events and are historically disputed. Erskine B Childers also came from a Protestant Irish family which supported the Republican cause which had ties to the PLO. 

You claim America committed genocide...they won a very brutal war in which both sides committed atrocities and American settlers won. 

You say Israel committed genocide...even if your case would be true, you are talking about one incident with 200 people which was committed by Christian Phalangists.  The Muslims have specialized in genocide around the world and you can't make that claim about Jews at all. 

Finally you talk of terrorism.  Chaim Ben Pesach has talked about the term terrorism.  Even America's leaders are now getting away from that subjective term.  Chaim has said that in WW2, there was not a war against the Blitzkrieg but against the Nazis.  Terrorism is a tactic and it should be available to be used against the enemy.  The enemy are Nazi Muslim killers who want to conquer every society that is not Muslim. 

Offline RepublicanStones

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2008, 07:51:39 AM »
'Erskine B Childers also came from a Protestant Irish family which supported the Republican cause which had ties to the PLO. '

I suggest you look at the chronology of events and come back and tell me about irish republicansim, the PLO and Mr Childers.

The colonists in America, did commit genocide, which is different from ethnic cleansing. Historical FACT would disagree with you.
Where did i say Israel comitted genocide??? I sadi israel committed ethnic cleansing, which is different.

'Chaim Ben Pesach has talked about the term terrorism'

Im sure Victor Vancier knows all about terrorism.

'The enemy are Nazi Muslim killers who want to conquer every society that is not Muslim. '

What about white western colonists who conquer a land not theirs?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »
Just wondering what peoples thoughts are on wether or not the palestinians should be given right of return from 1948 or should they be compensated?
Or can they expect none of the above?
The Palestinians should expect none of the above...Palestinians are terrorists and must be dealt with accordingly.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2008, 10:31:58 AM »
'Erskine B Childers also came from a Protestant Irish family which supported the Republican cause which had ties to the PLO. '

I suggest you look at the chronology of events and come back and tell me about irish republicansim, the PLO and Mr Childers.

The colonists in America, did commit genocide, which is different from ethnic cleansing. Historical FACT would disagree with you.
Where did i say Israel comitted genocide??? I sadi israel committed ethnic cleansing, which is different.

'The enemy are Nazi Muslim killers who want to conquer every society that is not Muslim. '

Stones, you say one thing, then reverse your train of thought...you are being contradictory and there is a reason for that, I suspect you are a MUZZIE!
My assumptions are usually correct...you are just too obvious!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »

That was then. 

This is now.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »
The BBC is a notoriously left wing, Israel hating, pro Fakestinian news outlet.  So I wouldn't trust anything put out by their so-called "journalists."

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »
May I suggest to narrow the debate to a specific and well defined subject? Assuming republicanstones is not a troll, let him/her/it chose what topic to debate and bring his accusations backed with some credible source.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2008, 02:23:42 PM »
Zelhar, RepublicanStones is a troll.  Anyone who comes here accusing Israel of ethnic cleansing and demanding a right to return for the moosies has got to be a troll.  Plus, he's a fan of Ilan Pappe and Norman Finkelstein.  The only reason I haven't banned him yet is because I want him Jew hating donkey flamed more. 

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Right of Return: New rule all posts must reference a credible source
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
May I suggest to narrow the debate to a specific and well defined subject? Assuming republicanstones is not a troll, let him/her/it chose what topic to debate and bring his accusations backed with some credible source.

I agree totally with this statement. This thread has gotten too long too fast. I'm asking that all future posts to this thread reference a credible source or reference. My library is at Bait Knesset, so I plan to most my source after Shabbat.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Right of Return: New rule all posts must reference a credible source
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2008, 02:10:28 AM »

I suggest you look at the chronology of events and come back and tell me about Irish Republicanism, the PLO and Mr Childers.

You're still taking  biased source as fact..so you haven't really addressed that.  We're talking about a minority opinion by someone who comes from an Irish Republican background.  Yeah I looked at the events and this was in 1960 when the IRA and the Palestinians were already coming across one another in universities.  Are you trying to say that the PLO didn't officially embrace the IRA by then so that his opinion would be unbiased?

Ethnic cleansing has been used to talk about all sides on the Balkans in which there were mass killings of civilians so don't try to mince words.  You and your leftist Palestinian propaganda machine love using words that invoke things like mass killings.

Please site where America committed genocide specifically and where the Indians acted differently..please...I'm waiting. 

Come to a site to attack Chaim...Troll.  Anyways, he didn't kill anyone but your Muslim, ETA, Tupac Ameru, IRA INLA, RIRA and Continuity IRA friends have a specialty at killing people.  It was real nice when your friends killed Spanish schoolchildren in Omagh...real brave.

America did way less "conquering" than your European and Muslim friends.  All the countries they did "conquer" have retained their culture and religion...the Phillipines, Puerto Rico, etc. 

The Muslims have systematically destroyed or converted the local populations of every country they have invaded.  Their religion will not stop until the world is under Dar Es Islam...under Islam.  The people who have the misfortune of living under them have to pay dhimmis or are second class citizens.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 04:30:15 AM by NorthWestJTF »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2008, 03:40:47 PM »
And please site where America committed genocide.  They had a war with the Indians and the Indians lost...please show me your proof that exonerates the Indians as a group that fought fair and treated civilians as non targets and shows that America did anything but fight a difficult and ugly war.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
Also, notice that RepublicanStones says flat out that America committed genocide against the Indians.  However, he is not calling for America to be abolished because of it.  However, he wants tiny Israel to be abolished just because some moosies claim they were "ethnically cleansed."  What a hypocrite!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2008, 05:13:27 PM »

I assume you're talking about the Romans conquering Judea ?

No ?

Ohhhh I'm sorry, you're talking about the Jews re-conquering a tiny portion of the region called Palestine.

There must be some sort of double standard being applied here.

The Jewish nation of Judea is conquered by the Romans (those 'white western colonists'), the Jewish inhabitants murdered and ethnically cleansed, but the Jews don't have a right to return to the land and recliam their nation. Yet Arabs have the right to return and establish a Palestinian nation that never existed to begin with.

Bottom line, RepStones: The Jewish landlord has returned, and this time he's staying forever. And there's not a damned thing any of you Euroweenies can do about it. Better learn to live with it and start worrying about Eurabia.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2008, 05:51:35 PM »
Zelhar, RepublicanStones is a troll.  Anyone who comes here accusing Israel of ethnic cleansing and demanding a right to return for the moosies has got to be a troll.  Plus, he's a fan of Ilan Pappe and Norman Finkelstein.  The only reason I haven't banned him yet is because I want him Jew hating donkey flamed more. 
Shalom Lisa... republicanstones has the typical arab muslim mentality...Republicanstones already knows Israel belongs to the Jews, he knows they have been there for over 6 thousand years. Republicanstones knows the Palestinian's are terrorists...he knows the truth, but his Arab Muslim mentality will not allow him to be honest.
Republicanstones is a Troll ... and his only goal here on the forum is to ' stir the pot. ' 
If he is a European, we can then refer to him as a Eurabian.

Shalom from Dox     :)