Author Topic: Britain Bans Israeli Citizens In Yesha from Embassy Functions  (Read 2019 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Britain Bans Israeli Citizens In Yesha from Embassy Functions
« on: August 07, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »
I just saw this story on IsraelNationalNews and it is just another sign of the anti-Israel feeling coming from Britain. Is this going to be a repeat of history? Will Britain be turning a blind eye to the suffering of the Jewish people? Woe to them if this is their lot?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127109

(IsraelNN.com) Britain has backed down from a previous stand that it is important to keep up communication with Jewish Israeli citizens in Judea and Samaria (Yesha), and it has blacklisted them from events at the embassy. Three Israeli citizens from areas beyond the 1949-1967 border recently were invited to attend an embassy birthday party at the ambassador's house in honor of the birthday of Queen Elizabeth.
Yehuda HaKohen of the Zionist Freedom Alliance commented on MP Blunt's statement saying that the only colonization movement in the region is the one set on establishing a Palestinian state on Israeli soil:

“Peace will not be achieved by shrinking or weakening Israel. Nor could it be reached through creating an artificial foreign state on Jewish land. In truth, the Oslo process and the expulsion [of Jews] from Gaza only drove the Jewish and Arab peoples further apart. Peace will only be possible when the indigenous Jews and the local Arabs come together on the grassroots level and genuinely try to understand one another. The Western powers need to stop pushing their neo-colonialist agenda in the Middle East and leave both native populations alone.”

What chutzpah these British imposers?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Britain Bans Israeli Citizens In Yesha from Embassy Functions
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 04:42:03 PM »
I'm not surprised, Britain has a history of disarmament, remember all the Jews who died because the British occupied the land of Israel in 1920 and turned away ships of Jews escaping from Nazi Germany? The British are as bad as the Nazis in my opinion.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 06:16:03 PM »
And people think the Dreyfus Affair could never happen again...  ::)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 09:01:01 PM »
This is quite logical for UK and I am not surprised. I, however, am upset  that Israeli leftist would applaud such a decision.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot