Author Topic: Video I made: Women of the Israeli Military  (Read 15946 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Video I made: Women of the Israeli Military
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »
Guys getting a lot of anti-semites on the comments now, want to help me debate them?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2008, 01:28:15 AM »
Great Video. Israli wemon are some of the most Beautiful wemon in the world and and they are tough and stand up for Israel when it counts. That is why I believe that all Israeli youth should serve in the same units because they are just as capable as men
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2008, 10:50:07 AM »
Great Video. Israli wemon are some of the most Beautiful wemon in the world and and they are tough and stand up for Israel when it counts. That is why I believe that all Israeli youth should serve in the same units because they are just as capable as men

that last sentence is not very well thought out.  Strength for example.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2008, 06:59:25 PM »
Some of those female in the military are posing in a sexual manner also they should have their hair cut shorter or put in a tight buns.Some are hugging each other like lesbians

I don't know about that, women are like that, at least the younger generation where they hug or what not, I didn't see anything sexual about it. If I had known the video was going to cause so many problems, I wouldn't have bothered posting it.
I hug a lot and do not see any problem.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:01 PM »
I am not sure why my comment about women in the American military was deleted, was it because I am a veteran????

Yes, women should be able to bear arms and protect themselves....women pioneers in America HAD to CARRY and USE weapons or they would have been killed.......or kidnapped, etc....

Some of them were, anyway.....

There's just something so attractive about a woman with an automatic weapon or is it me?

OP: Please post music and titles.

Just you, I think it is disgusting, a man is supposed to be with the guns, not the women.

That's just silly. A women is just as entitled as a man to bear arms. There are lots of women in Judea and Samaria who carry guns, it's essential back-up in case they have a not so pleasent interaction with Local Arabs.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2008, 07:57:13 PM »
Some of those female in the military are posing in a sexual manner also they should have their hair cut shorter or put in a tight buns.Some are hugging each other like lesbians

I don't know about that, women are like that, at least the younger generation where they hug or what not, I didn't see anything sexual about it. If I had known the video was going to cause so many problems, I wouldn't have bothered posting it.

that's 'cos you're a woman, and women are quite oblivious to alot of things. But some women do have large breasts, and a hug involves somebody being pushed against them.

reminds me of a young girl I knew very well(she's older now!), who was dressed in a silk dress to go to a party.  She was totally oblivious to the feeling it might evoke in a man.  silk=soft and smooth, a bit like a (an ideal woman's) skin in that sense.  And I got her into a converation about it and realised she didn't have a clue, I asked if she's sure she should wear that. She said why not. I explained that the 15 year old boys at her party might take it as an invitation to do alot of sensual feeling during a dance. She was quite shocked,  and  she went to her room, pondered over it, probably had a few nightmarish thoughts, and then came back wearing something more appropriate.  At one point in the conversation she  was really in denial and accused me of being a pervert(she's still a horrible girl!!).  I pointed out to her that I never go to discos, guys that do would think worse than me, and act on it! Then it really hit home for her!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2008, 07:58:55 PM »

that's 'cos you're a woman, and women are quite oblivious to alot of things. But some women do have large breasts, and a hug involves somebody being pushed against them.

reminds me of a young girl I knew very well(she's older now!), who was dressed in a silk dress to go to a party.  She was totally oblivious to the feeling it might evoke in a man.  silk=soft and smooth, a bit like a (an ideal woman's) skin in that sense.  And I got her into a converation about it and realised she didn't have a clue, I asked if she's sure she should wear that. She said why not. I explained that the 15 year old boys at her party might take it as an invitation to do alot of sensual feeling during a dance. She was quite shocked,  and  she went to her room, pondered over it, probably had a few nightmarish thoughts, and then came back wearing something more appropriate.  At one point in the conversation she  was really in denial and accused me of being a pervert(she's still a horrible girl!!).  I pointed out to her that I never go to discos, guys that do would think worse than me, and act on it! Then it really hit home for her!

Ah for the love of...just put a peice of cardboard between each other before you hug if it's that big of a deal.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2008, 08:09:11 PM »

Ah for the love of...just put a peice of cardboard between each other before you hug if it's that big of a deal.

Put it this way.
Even married men, who are middle aged, would not hug another woman (unless it's perhaps a relative).

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 08:32:23 PM »

Put it this way.
Even married men, who are middle aged, would not hug another woman (unless it's perhaps a relative).

Well, hugging a stranger for no reason may seem strange, but I been hugged by friends (who were girls) that had not seen me in a long time, or relatives (as mentioned) or at funeral if someone is sad and they like to hug in comfort. I don't think there is anything sexual involved in it, if so, then perhaps that person has problems to begin with if they even think of hugging like that.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2008, 08:36:05 PM »
I don't worry about hugging. I got a body that only a wife could love.  :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008, 08:52:11 PM »
look, it doesn't mean much to me either, i'm no teenager.

Hence the extreme example I gave of the married middle aged man not hugging a female non relative.  It's no big deal sexually for them either, but on principle they don't do it.

So, you can ask why if you want.. I think in that situation it's largely cultural.  In western culture, once past a certain age, it's no big deal.

but for teenagers that aren't sleeping around, it is not just a cultural issue.