Author Topic: Song help needed, please.  (Read 1204 times)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Song help needed, please.
« on: August 02, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »

The first song please. It sounds so familiar, but I can't place it. The author doesn't reply. Thanks! :)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Song help needed, please.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 10:50:39 AM »
The name of the song is "Hora" הורה I think the singer is Avi toledano but I sure about it. This song represented Israel in the eurovision song contest sometimes in the early-mid 80s.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 11:13:25 AM »
That's it, todah! :)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 11:21:05 AM »
That's really impressive for such a tiny country.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »

That's only 60 years think about what 120 years can do! O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »

Well think if you hadn't let the muzzies in when they first came where you would have been now.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 01:29:54 PM »

Well think if you hadn't let the muzzies in when they first came where you would have been now.

My friend: I'm offended. :'( You used the word "you". I personally know that we should have expelled the terrorist Arabs back in '48 whether by death (my way) or exile to another country (the "humane" ::) way) I'm a big believer in the motto of DEATH TO THE ARABS! O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »

My friend: I'm offended. :'( You used the word "you". I personally know that we should have expelled the terrorist Arabs back in '48 whether by death (my way) or exile to another country (the "humane" ::) way) I'm a big believer in the motto of DEATH TO THE ARABS! O0

I meant you Jews shouldn't have allowed the muzzies in when they first came.
And that was much earlier than 1948, thousands of years Israel was under muzzie occupation.
I don't care how many thousand years, the Jews were there first so it's a Jewish territory.
And most of Israel is still under muslim occupation.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:23:22 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 02:26:39 PM »

And that was much earlier than 1948, thousands of years Israel was under muzzie occupation.
I don't care how many thousand years, the Jews were there first so it's a Jewish territory.

I'm sorry did you want an argument? You're absolutely right. Unfortunately, I think our ancestors were idealistic and didn't consider the problems that these terrorists would bring. I thought you were just talking about '48, sorry.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 02:48:52 PM »

I'm sorry did you want an argument? You're absolutely right. Unfortunately, I think our ancestors were idealistic and didn't consider the problems that these terrorists would bring. I thought you were just talking about '48, sorry.

NP bro it's always like that. They come, you allow them to stay and one day they want your land.
Look in the past they came as what? As shepherds and peasants look what they did they took over all of the country.
Now they come as janitors and cab drivers... history repeats itself.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 03:46:33 PM »

NP bro it's always like that. They come, you allow them to stay and one day they want your land.
Look in the past they came as what? As shepherds and peasants look what they did they took over all of the country.

Hey Hey Hey they are not Janitors

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 03:53:20 PM »

Also, they've gone from being Homocide bombers in other countries to Homocide drivers in this country. You ever see the way these idiots drive? >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »

Also, they've gone from being Homocide bombers in other countries to Homocide drivers in this country. You ever see the way these idiots drive? >:(

They drive better then other groups of people