Author Topic: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus  (Read 41668 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2008, 10:51:35 PM »
the media in this country is against the righteous they are pro nazi and pro islamofascist
Agreed.  One of the members of this forum sent me a few links discussing the Li beheading.  One was some dudes blog site stating that CBC stated that his deeds were motivated by the Koran but then retracted this comment.  This is a possibility here as our media is highly distorted and bias however after checking the actual post on CBC's website there is no mention of this statement.

The member further sent me a link to a Chinese blog site where they are discussing that this Li was a Muslim.  Now, I still remain skeptical as some stated that this fellow started eating pieces of human flesh which is contra to Islam.... 

I still remain skeptical.  However, should it come out that the fellow was a Muslim, I call on all Canadians on this site to personally email their Members of Parliament demanding them to read the Koran, Hadith and research Islamic history with full justification towards their expulsion from Dar al Harb... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2008, 01:38:11 AM »
They just reported that he worked in a church so I'm thinking Scriabin and Dr. Dan were correct.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2008, 04:15:12 AM »
They just reported that he worked in a church so I'm thinking Scriabin and Dr. Dan were correct.

But a lot of Muslims are working in Israel in Synagoges and doing    nevertheless evil things to Jews, inclusive murdering.  :-\
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2008, 10:17:20 PM »
can u expect anything less of a muslim they are this sick

No one knows if he's a Muslim or not.

If it turns out that he is indeed Muslim, the Liberal media will not disclose that. The LIBERAL MEDIA wants to portray Muslims as Peaceful. Mohamedia!

only someone as deranged and brought up this evil could be a muslim

Where is this proof that he's a muslim?

also, don't mean to be PC here..but Dalmer was white..does that mean that whites are inclined to eat people too?  I don't think it is a correct judgement of the evil Islam that it was Islam that caused him to behead someone and eat him...Although i di do agree that it is wrong for the media to not report that fact that this person just happened to be a Muslim if he indeed was a muslim.
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #154 on: August 06, 2008, 12:31:21 AM »
Yes you are right, it is an unfair comparison as there is no real direct proof that he was a Muslim...yet.  And also, if he was a Muslim, he'd not eat human flesh as it would be contra to Sharia-Islamic Law.

Jeffrey Dahmer was a sick bastard, however some of the more "tolerant" and "progressive" cultures of the World that we must be "sensitive" to their "needs" do advocate the deed of Cannibalism.   It would be more fair to be related to the Ugandan culture or those of Papua New Guinea ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2008, 01:50:32 AM »
progressive my a-s if your culture advocates eating other human beings choose a new one, or be damned for all eternity

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #156 on: August 06, 2008, 08:24:31 AM »
progressive my a-s if your culture advocates eating other human beings choose a new one, or be damned for all eternity
You gotta come visit Canada.  Come take a walk within their "multi-cultural" centers for some Re-Education.  There you will find big posters, pamphelets, books and many presentations advocating a multi-cultural society and how "diversity" is so important.  Sadly when one sees pictures of all the happy Mohammadans arriving to Canada from the Islamic Toilet, they tell nothing of their faith: Islam if only a horribly distorted view of their culture....even while Jihad blooms like a rose here..  the media continues to cover it up.

Even better is the presentation of the African Negro coming to Canada still wearing their Basongo garb telling horrendous stories of their empoverished and persecuted lives back home in the Congo (applicable to many other African "communities") but no mention as to why?  Or the fact that the African negro has been living this stone aged life since the dawn of time and it is somehow the fault of Ol-Whitey....  Further, these multi-cultural centers fail to tell the Canadian public that these "much needed new immigrants" never used toilet paper, or toilets, lived in feces covered huts, were warring, raping and eating eachother the week prior to stepping off the plane here to "contribute to Canada's diverse and multi cultural society"... :D 

One very good example of African culture prior to Ol-Whitey moving in is written within the book: "The History of Torture" - D. P. Mannix

• Senior JTFer
    • zionist republic
« Reply #157 on: August 06, 2008, 12:15:55 PM »
its disgusting it really is, they are welcomed. people in america need xenophobia only hate can save america hatred of violent people such as muslims or hispanics who illegaly come into our country and steal jobs, ever wonder why unemployment is so high, i wonder why so many hispanics are in the united states, there are so few reported in our census's, and the fact many are employed leads me to believe they are stealing our jobs, and ruining our economy from the inside out.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »
its disgusting it really is, they are welcomed. people in america need xenophobia only hate can save america hatred of violent people such as muslims or hispanics who illegaly come into our country and steal jobs, ever wonder why unemployment is so high, i wonder why so many hispanics are in the united states, there are so few reported in our census's, and the fact many are employed leads me to believe they are stealing our jobs, and ruining our economy from the inside out.

Hispanics are the second largest minority group...

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #159 on: August 10, 2008, 04:43:16 PM »

I live in California and we voted no on prop 57. Prop 57 won, and would have stopped Illegal Aliens from getting every benefit in the book. The Judges overturned prop 57.
Now any illegal alien is granted all the rights that American Citizens have...so the taxpayers here in CA must be forced to pay for their hospital care, schools, food, welfare checks...ect. This is total madness compliments of the LIBERALS. California has become a Nazi State that protects Illegal aliens while imposing outrageous laws for it's own residents.