Author Topic: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus  (Read 41653 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Canadian Muslim beheads and eats fellow passenger on bus
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2008, 02:09:36 PM »
I guess whenever I walk into a Chinese Restaurant, I should wonder what I'm getting! ??? :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2008, 02:12:11 PM »
:::D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2008, 02:12:27 PM »
I guess whenever I walk into a Chinese Restaurant, I should wonder what I'm getting! ??? :::D

Any idea where this place is, I want to avoid it! :::D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2008, 02:17:10 PM »
I don't believe Islam is much embraced by the Chinese.  I do know that a communistic form of Christianity is flowering like a rose in China.  It seems as though the Asians are fleeing the Confuscism to Christianity....
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:21:25 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2008, 02:38:50 PM »
Well, Canada wants to have such a laid back immigration policy, and thats what you get.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »
It saddens me to learn that posters at a Kahanist site regard Muslim barbarity as a joke. I am also astonished to learn how unaware they are of the Muslim threat which exists throughout the world, including in China. China's main ethnic group is the Han people, but it also possesses many ethnic minorities along its southern and western borders. For those of you who do have the intellectual curiosity:

Recent Muslim bombing of bus in China (just as in Israel)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/2438219/Bomb-blasts-in-China-raise-Olympic-terror-fears.html

Background of the Muslim minority in China who are the ancestors of the Canadian pervert
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hui_people

More on China's Muslim problem
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1748801.stm

« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:04:15 PM by MikeyChua »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 02:57:20 PM »
Please Wait!

Hui Peoples are almost confirmed Muzzies.

QUOTE>>
The Hui people (Chinese: 回族; pinyin: Huízú, Xiao'erjing: حُوِ ذَو ) are a Chinese ethnic group, typically distinguished by their practice of Islam.

Most Hui are similar in culture to Han Chinese with the exception that they practice Islam,

For example, as Muslims, they follow Islamic dietary laws and reject the consumption of pork, the most common meat consumed in Chinese culture, and have also given rise to their variation of Chinese cuisine, Chinese Islamic cuisine and Muslim Chinese martial arts. Their mode of dress also differs only in that adult males wear white caps and females wear headscarves or (occasionally) veils, as is the case in most Islamic cultures.

A traditional Chinese term for Islam is 回教 (pinyin: Huíjiào, literally "the religion of the Hui"), though the most prevalent is the transliteration 伊斯蘭教 (pinyin: 'Yīsīlán jiào, literally "Islam religion").

The definition of Hui Chinese poses some interesting issues. The obvious definition of the Hui as being Islamic Chinese poses two problems.

However, many Hui and others believe that the label is appropriate because the Hui have a history and culture that would not be such without their being Muslim, and thus setting them apart from other Chinese groups.

Huis anywhere are referred to by Central Asian Turks and Tajiks as Dungans. In its population censuses, the Soviet Union also identified Chinese Muslims as "Dungans" (дунгане) and recorded them

During the mid-nineteenth century, the Muslims and the Miao people of China revolted against the Qing Dynasty, most notably in the Dungan revolt (1862-1877) and the Panthay rebellion 1856-1873) in Yunnan. These little known revolts were suppressed by the Manchu government in a manner that amounts to genocide,[2][3][4][5] killing a million people in the Panthay rebellion,[6][7] several million in the Dungan revolt[7] and five million in the suppression of Miao people in Guizhou.[7] A "washing off the Muslims"(洗回 (xi Hui)) policy had been long advocated by officials in the Manchu government.[8]
<<UNQUOTE

So now the man eater killer gets confirmed as a Muzzie.

It is not surprising that we find a ghastly Chinese criminal and he turns out to be a Muzzie.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 03:02:46 PM »
It saddens me to learn that posters at a Kahanist site regard Muslim barbarity as a joke. I am also astonished to learn how unaware they are of the Muslim threat which exists throughout the world, including in China. China's main ethnic group is the Han people, but it also possesses many ethnic minorities along its southern and western borders. For those of you who do have the intellectual curiosity:

Recent Muslim bombing of bus in China (just like Israel)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/2438219/Bomb-blasts-in-China-raise-Olympic-terror-fears.html

Background of the Muslim minority in China who are the ancestors of the Canadian pervert

More on China's Muslim problem
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/1748801.stm

You are right. Islam is a crazy ideology and no race. People from nearly all nations - even from the Jewish nation - are part of this wicked Nazi cult.

I have read a lot of stories i.e. about the Uigurs from north-west China.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 03:03:20 PM »
Please Wait!

Hui Peoples are almost confirmed Muzzies.

QUOTE>>
The Hui people (Chinese: 回族; pinyin: Huízú, Xiao'erjing: حُوِ ذَو ) are a Chinese ethnic group, typically distinguished by their practice of Islam.

Most Hui are similar in culture to Han Chinese with the exception that they practice Islam,

For example, as Muslims, they follow Islamic dietary laws and reject the consumption of pork, the most common meat consumed in Chinese culture, and have also given rise to their variation of Chinese cuisine, Chinese Islamic cuisine and Muslim Chinese martial arts. Their mode of dress also differs only in that adult males wear white caps and females wear headscarves or (occasionally) veils, as is the case in most Islamic cultures.

A traditional Chinese term for Islam is 回教 (pinyin: Huíjiào, literally "the religion of the Hui"), though the most prevalent is the transliteration 伊斯蘭教 (pinyin: 'Yīsīlán jiào, literally "Islam religion").

The definition of Hui Chinese poses some interesting issues. The obvious definition of the Hui as being Islamic Chinese poses two problems.

However, many Hui and others believe that the label is appropriate because the Hui have a history and culture that would not be such without their being Muslim, and thus setting them apart from other Chinese groups.

Huis anywhere are referred to by Central Asian Turks and Tajiks as Dungans. In its population censuses, the Soviet Union also identified Chinese Muslims as "Dungans" (дунгане) and recorded them

During the mid-nineteenth century, the Muslims and the Miao people of China revolted against the Qing Dynasty, most notably in the Dungan revolt (1862-1877) and the Panthay rebellion 1856-1873) in Yunnan. These little known revolts were suppressed by the Manchu government in a manner that amounts to genocide,[2][3][4][5] killing a million people in the Panthay rebellion,[6][7] several million in the Dungan revolt[7] and five million in the suppression of Miao people in Guizhou.[7] A "washing off the Muslims"(洗回 (xi Hui)) policy had been long advocated by officials in the Manchu government.[8]
<<UNQUOTE

So now the man eater killer gets confirmed as a Muzzie.

It is not surprising that we find a ghastly Chinese criminal and he turns out to be a Muzzie.   

Great find  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 03:09:01 PM »
Do not trust any Muzzie in any form of public transportation.  Whether it is by air, land or sea.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »
I don't think he's a Muslim, just a Chinaman.

There is no conclusive evidence yet, anyhow.

We're just speculating.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 03:13:00 PM »
Was Dahmer a muslim?

There are white, muslim converts in Milwaukee, I'm sure.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 03:14:30 PM »
And what about the Virginia Tech shooter?

Was he a Muslim?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2008, 03:15:25 PM »

Was he a Muslim?

Can you give me a link. I am not familar with his case.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
This is not funny. 

Here was a young man with his whole life ahead of him brutally murdered by some evil man, most like a moosie.  And the people on the bus did nothing!  This is what gun control does to people.  It makes them so afraid of guns that they wouldn't even dream of owning one for protection or against threats like this.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »
This is not funny. 

Here was a young man with his whole life ahead of him brutally murdered by some evil man, most like a moosie.  And the people on the bus did nothing!  This is what gun control does to people.  It makes them so afraid of guns that they wouldn't even dream of owning one for protection or against threats like this.

Yes.  It is highly disturbing that no one on the bus had the guts to confront this guy.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2008, 03:26:50 PM »

Was he a Muslim?

Can you give me a link. I am not familar with his case.

Last year, a South Korean college student at Virginia Tech went on a shooting spree in a few of the buildings on campus.  After this he was a hero to Muslims and they basically made him an honorary Muslim.  Here is one link that shows the Muslim connection:

http://jihadwatch.org/archives/016118.php

Now I know. Gudrun Eussner wrote about this issue.

http://www.eussner.net/artikel_2007-04-17_20-33-24.html

This quranimal killed the holocaust survivor Professor Liviu Librescu.   :'( >:(

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2008, 03:27:40 PM »
This is not funny. 

Yes

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »
Agreed Scriabin!  Had Canadians not been dumbed down of their patriotism and total morality, this Li fellow would have had his own knife stuck right through his own chest.  Had this happened in America, and again not in dumb down disarmed Canada, some guy would have pulled out his gun and blown Li away....probably saving the life of this young man...   Another example of what a disgrace Canada has become.......imo
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »
Agreed Scriabin!  Had Canadians not been dumbed down of their patriotism and total morality, this Li fellow would have had his own knife stuck right through his own chest.  Had this happened in America, and again not in dumb down disarmed Canada, some guy would have pulled out his gun and blown Li away....probably saving the life of this young man...   Another example of what a disgrace Canada has become.......imo

MarZutra:

I apologize for upsetting you several months ago.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2008, 03:36:12 PM »
For people saying this isn't funny: You're absolutely right. Apparently, the liberals see no problem with this and no need for reprecussions. So in my case and I wasn't the only one, why shouldn't we make jokes, because unfortunately, this behavior will be condoned until some politician with a pair steps up and says "NO MORE!"

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »
Apology accepted brother.  Let us move on.  Water under the bridge.  We have bigger fish to fry...   ;)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2008, 03:41:06 PM »
We should be the ones saying "no more."  And if we're persistent enough, and if we nag our elected representatives enough, then maybe something will be done.  

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
I wonder if Canada is now going to start a propaganda campaign to ban knives.... ???

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2008, 03:43:05 PM »
We should be the ones saying "no more."  And if we're persistent enough, and if we nag our elected representatives enough, then maybe something will be done.  
Bottom level perhaps....  Members of the Establisment one will have to sink into deep pockets or perform like a Lewinsky....