Author Topic: What is this video about, why is a Jewish star on a cross at the end?  (Read 1287 times)

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
The guy is Albanian, so I'm sure he's an enemy of ours.  But what is the Jewish star on the cross for?

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Maybe he is saying death to Israel

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
No he is talking about raping men and attacking brutally citzen with weapons and fists.

This is really weird. A real ape and probably a quranimal.  :(

I can't identify this medal but I think the only thing he is interested in is that it is from gold.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
No he is talking about raping men and attacking brutally citzen with weapons and fists.

I can't identify this medal but I think the only thing he is interested in is that it is from gold.  ::)

He is a FAG

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer

What language is he speaking?  What's the Jewish star on the cross for?  It looked like he was burying a friend who was half Jewish and half Christian maybe?

He says he wants to rape men?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Why are you watching these ignorant jiggers???????????

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

What language is he speaking?  What's the Jewish star on the cross for?  It looked like he was burying a friend who was half Jewish and half Christian maybe?

He says he wants to rape men?

He is speaking German, but with a lot of    grammatical mistakes.

Yes he said verbatim and repeatedly in this video that he wants to do this sex-crimes.

Imo this guy is nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think he is a muslim Albanian,maybe it symbolizes the death of Christian and Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
yeah, prob the crucifying the jews

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
Re: What is this video about, why is a Jewish star on a cross at the end?
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »
muslim hate and homosexuality (i am sure the guy must be very popular  ::))
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels